Is Melting Robert E. Lee's Statue A Sign Of White Genocide?

And your version of history will show there were -0- (zero) black slave owners. Got it.
You're projecting Hoss because all you whites are Snowflakes. You can't handle a version of history where your favorite white slavers aren't celebrated as heroes. :itsok:

You don't have a rational argument to counter.
You lack the competence to assert this, as your constant infantile trolling of this thread demonstrates.
You're entire argument consists of calling me the Taliban you clueless Bingo.
No, I've called you a Nazi and pathetic Psycho as well.

But that's just window dressing.

You're incapable of making a cogent counter-argument to my non-ad hom comments because you've dedicated your life to honoring destruction and not creation.

You're a permanent 2 year old in a permanent 2 year old tantrum.
And you refuse answer how we should decide what statues to use tax dollars preserving and which we shouldn't use tax dollars on. Democracy right? Even if you lose?
Addressed.

Your response was:

"You're just a cry baby loser. :D"

Speaking of 2 year old behavior.

:)

No one has to lie. The real story of Tubman makes her America's greatest badass and MLK defeated your culture with love and empathy and showed what a true American fighting for equal rights and liberty for all looks and sounds like. Black Americans are the greatest Americans. The most noble Americans. They won their liberty and freedom peacefully without murdering millions of their brothers and neighbors unlike the Confederates and the Founders who came before them. No lies necessary.
Black Americans had their chance at being great Americans and fucked up. Today rather than thank the Whites who fought for their freedom, they are both anti Government and destructive to this country.

You lack the competence to assert this, as your constant infantile trolling of this thread demonstrates.

No, I've called you a Nazi and pathetic Psycho as well.

But that's just window dressing.

You're incapable of making a cogent counter-argument to my non-ad hom comments because you've dedicated your life to honoring destruction and not creation.
Your non ad hom comments are what? Go ahead and attempt to make one because I don't believe you capable. 😄
You're a permanent 2 year old in a permanent 2 year old tantrum.
Nope. That's an Ad Hom.

Black Americans had their chance at being great Americans and fucked up. Today rather than thank the Whites who fought for their freedom, they are both anti Government and destructive to this country.
No one cares what you think. 😄

It's Dictionary.com. It's not like I was searching the back pages of the internet were you can order coke and hookers and a definition of slaver that fits your argument.
How many sites did you visit to find that definition?

Can you be honest?
What are you even trying to do there? Lee owned people who he used as property. He was not a good man and if you think he was you're trash as well.
Nobody is a good wo/man.

It's not in our nature.

But if someone wants to build a statue of you as a tribute to pathetic Psycho internet trolls, I'm happy to help pay for its upkeep. :)

You're projecting Hoss because all you whites are Snowflakes. You can't handle a version of history where your favorite white slavers aren't celebrated as heroes. :itsok:
They weren't my heroes. Lee was but you still haven't answered why his statue was put up in the first place. And then was dumfukingly taken down.

How many sites did you visit to find that definition?
It's Dictionary.com. It's the first one I tried.

Why does that word bug you so much? Slaver is simply a derivative of the word enslaver which works just fine for both people who sell and own slaves. Arguing about whether Lee was a slaver or an enslaver is pretty silly to me. It doesnt make his owning of human beings as property any better whatever you call it. You could call people who owned slaves people keepers for all I care. Its not the word that made it deplorable it was the action.
Can you be honest?
I'm only ever honest.
Nobody is a good wo/man.

It's not in our nature.
That's your belief, not mine. I know plenty of good people. I was raised by them. I watched my parents make room in our little house for family, friends and neighbors when people needed a place to stay. I slept on floors and couches so uncles, and cousin's and my parents high school friends could have a place to stay. When the neighborhood kids came back to our house after we were done playing at the park my mother fed every single one of them and kept giant jugs of Gatorade in the cupboard to make sure she had enough for a neighborhood of thirsty boys. That's what a good person looks like. Not no damn slaver. How fucked up has your experience been that you don't know that?
But if someone wants to build a statue of you as a tribute to pathetic Psycho internet trolls, I'm happy to help pay for its upkeep. :)
I'm still not seeing where your non ad hom argument is.

They weren't my heroes. Lee was but you still haven't answered why his statue was put up in the first place. And then was dumfukingly taken down.
I have you dumb Bingo. It's not my fault you don't want to accept it. White people.

It's Dictionary.com. It's not like I was searching the back pages of the internet were you can order coke and hookers and a definition of slaver that fits your argument. 😄

What are you even trying to do there? Lee owned people who he used as property. He was not a good man and if you think he was you're trash as well.
Lee never owned anyone. He was a truly great man. If you want to scrape the bowels of mankind you would mold Martin Luther King Jr out if the shit. If you have enough left over you would make a smelly Nelson Mandela.

A simple unanswered question was why were Confederate generals given monuments by the Federal guvmint?
Hey, if you want to give a more descriptive answer that I'm not going to care about have at it. White people have been making deals with white people at the expense of Black people since the beginning of this country. Why do you think I care about the deals made by those long dead whites? 😄

Forum List

Back