CDZ Is "Let's Go B******" protected free speech?

I am not destroying anyone, I do not engage in such actions, I do not even agree with them. But they do have the right to do it.
aka............You defend the right to destroy jobs from comments outside the work place..........How woke of you.....lmao

I am not happy about it, but the military should remove people that do not follow lawful orders. You cannot have a military without discipline.
So do as your told and shut up and take the Anthrax vaccine.......Good boy......others with balls to say NO........ended that..........but they were destroyed doing it...........

Those ......stood up for you........and others who were being turned into LAB RATS for a POLITICAL POLICY that never would have saved you from a Anthrax arty round.

Before I started my own business segment, I was employed and the Company put me through Grad School to boot. A new boss came in and she was awful. I resigned. Her boss and her bosses boss begged me to stay. Why? They invested significant resources in grooming me. I get it but in the end I was an at will employee. If you're in a job where you are a revenue generator, companies will be reticent to let you go. I have clients now who have some pseudo toxic employees but they produce so they look the other way. And that includes blue collar truck drivers, who understand their routes, the routines, don't mind working late shifts, weekend shifts or 70 hour days. Welcome to the business world of 2021.

Good help is tough to find. The owner of that company (Seafood distributor) would not care if all wore MAGA hats. So long as they showed up for work.
20% of your employees do 80% of the work. The rest are paper pushers, whiners, and losers. Hard to predict all of them on hire

aka............You defend the right to destroy jobs from comments outside the work place..........How woke of you.....lmao

So do as your told and shut up and take the Anthrax vaccine.......Good boy......others with balls to say NO........ended that..........but they were destroyed doing it...........

Those ......stood up for you........and others who were being turned into LAB RATS for a POLITICAL POLICY that never would have saved you from a Anthrax arty round.
But this was otay right?

1636979189278.png

Yes I do. I do not agree with it, but I do defend the right for it to happen. Nobody should be forced to work for anyone and nobody should be forced to employ anyone

How many vaccines did you refuse during your time in the Navy?

The left had no problem with De Niro getting up in front of the nation at hollywood awards ceremony saying "F*** Trump and y'all want to have cows over Let's Go Brandon.

Well. I'm gonna start saying it everywhere i go.
Who's complaining?

The left had no problem with De Niro getting up in front of the nation at hollywood awards ceremony saying "F*** Trump and y'all want to have cows over Let's Go Brandon.

I think both should be allowed.

Mods I think this should be a fair topic in CDZ. I even edited the B word so no triggers flair

Let's say I yell it at a crowded mall pretending to call B******'s attention to someone way ahead in a crowd

What I mean is, should people be punished if said in public?

Absolutely not
Of course it is free speech. There is no ban on badmouthing a rotten President.

So you are going to be just like those on the left! Congrats

The Govt should do nothing to stop it from being said.

But if you yelled it in a crowded mall and someone took a video of it and your boss fired you for it, that is 100% acceptable as well.
That isn't free speech. Its also a civil rights violation. So, it's 100% UNacceptable

That isn't free speech. Its also a civil rights violation. So, it's 100% UNacceptable

You are right, it is not free speech since free speech applies to the government, not private entities. you have no right to come into my house and say whatever you want.

And no, it is not a civil rights violation, political affiliation is not one of the protected classes

You are right, it is not free speech since free speech applies to the government, not private entities. you have no right to come into my house and say whatever you want.

And no, it is not a civil rights violation, political affiliation is not one of the protected classes
Political speech is a civil right. Civil rights protections apply to civilians, too.

Are you saying white people don't have civil rights?

Forum List

Back