Is Keven McCarthy Slightly Retarded or just Palinesque?

Bakesfield ain't the center of culture, just the hole of the world. McCarthy taint no dummy, yeah heah.

McCarthy is capable of telling the far right to fuck off.
Who is the far right? Can you please define for me?
:) Answered some time ago, yet you keep bringing it up. Why? You don't like the answer.
So, Fakey would you agree that the so called Freedom Caucus is the Far Right?
Immaterial because you want to quarrel, and I don't quarrel with rubes. :lol:
Okay...run away again.

:) Answered some time ago, yet you keep bringing it up. Why? You don't like the answer.
Okay...run away again.
You have been answered, made the fool, and you want to quarrel still. You are foolish, aren't you? You have been this way since grade school, and now you are doing the same thing at the Burger King dishwashing station or wherever it is they have you now.

Objectively, McCarthy DOES have some speaking disorder, dyslexia or even a slight retardation........but THAT is not the main problem......The problem is that he is an ultra-right wing partisan that will make the House even more dysfunctional....
^ that

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Objectively, McCarthy DOES have some speaking disorder, dyslexia or even a slight retardation........but THAT is not the main problem......The problem is that he is an ultra-right wing partisan that will make the House even more dysfunctional....

Boehner quitting means the end of the GOP. The crazies, the tee potties have taken over.
Now their "rw war on America" is official

Check out this guy's intelligence and vocabulary.

And Republicans want to put him 3rd in line to the Presidency?

Believe it or not, some people have a terrible time with public speaking. How anyone could get this far w/o such skills, defies explanation. Perhaps he is good at impromptu campaigning in his district, but damn, you are right, this looks terrible.

I certainly understand getting nervous and tongue-tied when public speaking - for the average person. But this guy is a politician. Kinda seems counter to the needed job skills of making speeches, etc.

A comedian who trips over the setup and punch line doesn't make it to the big leagues.

Hit the nail on the head. Guy isn't ready for prime time

i cant be the only one noticing how shrill and increasingly desperate the Left seems these days

Bedowin, dear, Stephanie's shrill, desperate voice comes from the right. I thought you knew that.
It IS Ironic that bedowin...who starts shrill thread after shrill thread should say such a thing.

i cant be the only one noticing how shrill and increasingly desperate the Left seems these days

Bedowin, dear, Stephanie's shrill, desperate voice comes from the right. I thought you knew that.

you DO realize you're trying to say your side takes the high road and is the one thinking logically and not resorting to petty insults on a thread whose very title is both an insult to a woman and uses a politically-incorrect term the Left wanted banned more than a decade ago?

this is why i dismiss almost all of you idiots and moronic hypocrites
^bedowin's high road.

can i have a list of all the Democrats poised to take back the Senate and House and stop all the "laughs" and low approval ratings?

specific people please, in specific districts too ok?

Actually, the House (to your ilk's peril) will remain in right wingers' hands....BUT, the Senate is a different story, especially in a presidential election year.

If you can stop long enough from watching FOX or playing with your guns, look up how many senate seats the right has to defend.

Check out this guy's intelligence and vocabulary.

And Republicans want to put him 3rd in line to the Presidency?

Believe it or not, some people have a terrible time with public speaking. How anyone could get this far w/o such skills, defies explanation. Perhaps he is good at impromptu campaigning in his district, but damn, you are right, this looks terrible.

I certainly understand getting nervous and tongue-tied when public speaking - for the average person. But this guy is a politician. Kinda seems counter to the needed job skills of making speeches, etc.

A comedian who trips over the setup and punch line doesn't make it to the big leagues.

Those "qualities" appeal to the Right.

Here ya go:

Freedom Caucus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thank you for identifying it. Fakey has been running from the question for months.

However, I can't agree, but I understand your position. You have concluded that conservatives are now the far right. I guess when you consider how far left our political class has fallen, anyone who espouses traditional conservative viewpoints must be part of the far right.
False. By ANY measurement you can define John Boehner is a conservative. So is Mitch McConnell.

Yet neither are in this Wacko Bird Caucus, and both are now considered RINOs by Wacko Birds.

Okay...run away again.
I'll answer: they are the fringe extremists.

That's two topics so far today about McCarthy's language challenges.

Are you guys watching the same shows?

Forum List

Back