Is Keven McCarthy Slightly Retarded or just Palinesque?

Are all liberals are as hateful and ugly as this one and a few more on here just like him?

their hate for a woman is astounding. I've seen ugly but they take the prize. Mrs. Palin was NEVER under investigation while she was running for the Vice President of OUR UNTIED STATES.

the only RETARDS are those who still supports that Democrat party and Hillary and those clowns

Check out this guy's intelligence and vocabulary.

And Republicans want to put him 3rd in line to the Presidency?

Believe it or not, some people have a terrible time with public speaking. How anyone could get this far w/o such skills, defies explanation. Perhaps he is good at impromptu campaigning in his district, but damn, you are right, this looks terrible.

The Democrats are whining that McCarthy's statements prove that Bengazi is politically motivated.

Guess what? If a crime has been committed, Hillary doesn't get a pass because the investigation may or may not be politically motivated.

The Democrats are whining that McCarthy's statements prove that Bengazi is politically motivated.

Guess what? If a crime has been committed, Hillary doesn't get a pass because the investigation may or may not be politically motivated.

Guess what?

There have been several hearings on Benghazi and every single one of them found Mrs. Clinton to not be at fault.

Objectively, McCarthy DOES have some speaking disorder, dyslexia or even a slight retardation........but THAT is not the main problem......The problem is that he is an ultra-right wing partisan that will make the House even more dysfunctional....

Are all liberals are as hateful and ugly as this one and a few more on here just like him?

their hate for a woman is astounding. I've seen ugly but they take the prize. Mrs. Palin was NEVER under investigation while she was running for the Vice President of OUR UNTIED STATES.

the only RETARDS are those who still supports that Democrat party and Hillary and those clowns
Fucking hilarious. You are the poster child for stupid in these "UNTIED STATES".

You just never tire of embarrassing yourself, do you?

Objectively, McCarthy DOES have some speaking disorder, dyslexia or even a slight retardation........but THAT is not the main problem......The problem is that he is an ultra-right wing partisan that will make the House even more dysfunctional....

Boehner quitting means the end of the GOP. The crazies, the tee potties have taken over.

Check out this guy's intelligence and vocabulary.

And Republicans want to put him 3rd in line to the Presidency?

The guy at best is slow...possibly retarded. Actually a pretty typical right wing prick.

Last edited:

"UNTIED"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So, Staph Infection, you gonna tied those states anytime soon...

Are all liberals on here as hateful as the OP? (Don't use "are" twice in the same segment. Using "this one" doesn't clearly define who you're talking about. Adding "and a few more like him somewhat disqualifies the first part of your question.)

Their hatred of women is astounding. I've seen ugly behavior but they take the prize. Mrs. Palin was NEVER under investigation while she was running for the Vice President of OUR UNITED STATES. (We'll skip over the fact that your premise is histrionic as well as false. The first letter of a sentence is always capitalized. The conversation was comparing Mr. McCarthy to Sarah, and it is a viable comparison. Hatred does not enter into the reality that Sarah is an idiot incapable of speaking proper English. It's United States, not Untied States.

The only RETARDS are those who still support the Democratic party and Hillary and ... (Again, capitalize that first letter. Support is plural, supports is singular. This sentence is plural. "The" works much better than " that" in this context. A common mistake is not adding the "ic" to democratic party. It's not at all clear who exactly you were referring to as "those clowns." Best to leave that part out of the sentence entirely.)

See, people like you, who have no clear understanding of English, have no need to hear or see it used properly. However, the Speaker of the House converses with the POTUS, members of the SCOTUS, other members of Congress, foreign dignitaries, members of the press, and countless constituents. The Speaker MUST have a powerful grip on the English language.

Last edited:
i cant be the only one noticing how shrill and increasingly desperate the Left seems these days

i cant be the only one noticing how shrill and increasingly desperate the Left seems these days

Forum List

Back