Do You Ever Notice The Business Attitude Of Weather Stations?

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
They love it when storms like Joaquin are threatening the costal areas. It gives them a viewing audience and they love standing in 50mph winds pretending they can barely stand. They could care less if a few trees are down, a bunch of people are late for work or thousands are without power. It's their day to shine.

Oh, they care, about the destruction and damage.

Because . . . it is their day to shine.

Who gives a shit? No viewers means no ad revenue, means no weather channel, means no service for you, thereby reducing your options.

Relax, you dumb schmuck. Our free market economy will not be as scary to you once you obtain more than a 3rd grade education.

Who gives a shit? No viewers means no ad revenue, means no weather channel, means no service for you, thereby reducing your options.

Relax, you dumb schmuck. Our free market economy will not be as scary to you once you obtain more than a 3rd grade education.

Horse shit!!! Like I've had to post repeatedly because of the IQ levels around here....I've been retired on the lake for over 20 years. I've gottcher Republican free market a schwangin!!!

Attachments

• C5 109.jpg
    C5 109.jpg
    804.1 KB · Views: 23

Horse shit!!! Like I've had to post repeatedly because of the IQ levels around here....I've been retired on the lake for over 20 years. I've gottcher Republican free market a schwangin!!!
Good for you. Maybe you have been retired so long that your brain is beginning to get mushy, or pickled.

Forum List

Back