Is Keven McCarthy Slightly Retarded or just Palinesque?

Are all liberals are as hateful and ugly as this one and a few more on here just like him?

their hate for a woman is astounding. I've seen ugly but they take the prize. Mrs. Palin was NEVER under investigation while she was running for the Vice President of OUR UNTIED STATES.

the only RETARDS are those who still supports that Democrat party and Hillary and those clowns

Dingbat Stephanie never heard of the multiple ethics investigations of Sarah "Dingbat" Palin.

Last edited:
Are all liberals are as hateful and ugly as this one and a few more on here just like him?

their hate for a woman is astounding. I've seen ugly but they take the prize. Mrs. Palin was NEVER under investigation while she was running for the Vice President of OUR UNTIED STATES.

the only RETARDS are those who still supports that Democrat party and Hillary and those clowns

Dingbat Stephanie never heard of the multiple ethics investigations of Sarah "dingbat" Palin.

probably because none of them amounted to anything

probably because she isnt running now but the Left still spews hatred on a daily basis

idiots and hypocrites

Bottom line.......Let the right wingers vote for McCarthy as House speaker.....(and pray for the continuing good health of Obama and Biden)........We cold ALL use the ensuing laughter as this idiot bring the approval ratings of congress into low-single digits....

There are so many sad happenings throughout our world that we can all use some laughs.

Dingbat Stephanie never heard of the multiple ethics investigations of Sarah "dingbat" Palin.

probably because none of them amounted to anything

probably because she isnt running now but the Left still spews hatred on a daily basis

idiots and hypocrites

Bottom line.......Let the right wingers vote for McCarthy as House speaker.....(and pray for the continuing good health of Obama and Biden)........We cold ALL use the ensuing laughter as this idiot bring the approval ratings of congress into low-single digits....

There are so many sad happenings throughout our world that we can all use some laughs.

can i have a list of all the Democrats poised to take back the Senate and House and stop all the "laughs" and low approval ratings?

specific people please, in specific districts too ok?

can i have a list of all the Democrats poised to take back the Senate and House and stop all the "laughs" and low approval ratings?

I hereby vote that we spend an entire day writing things in the way that McCarthy speaks!!

Then we wills not so as so misunderstoodeded but in the untrustable ways to them country.

Check out this guy's intelligence and vocabulary.

And Republicans want to put him 3rd in line to the Presidency?

The guy at best is slow...possibly retarded. Actually a pretty typical right wing prick.

You all like Pricks as long as they are called, Obama, Dirty Harry Reid, etc etc
so your pricks AREN'T any better

Last edited:

If you openly admit that you're as retarded as McCarthy and need help in doing simple research, sure, I can help to educate you......

No he's not retarded or even Palinesque...he's just from Bakersfield. People from Fresno call people from Bakersfield "rubes". :lol: (of course, that's like one armpit telling the other it stinks)

If you openly admit that you're as retarded as McCarthy and need help in doing simple research, sure, I can help to educate you......

no you cant help me; because there arent any. and we both know this

sux to be an angry, petty left-wing loser huh??

I hereby vote that we spend an entire day writing things in the way that McCarthy speaks!!

Then we wills not so as so misunderstoodeded but in the untrustable ways to them country.

Actually.......all one has to do is add the prefixes "miss".... "un".... and suffix "able" to every other word.......and if you want to sound like you are bi-lingual, just add a vowel at the end of every third word.

come on nutjobs; everybody knows an election year is supposed to be better for the incumbants,

so who are all these awesome Progressives poised to win big enough to give the House and Senate back to the Jackass Party???

The Democrats are whining that McCarthy's statements prove that Bengazi is politically motivated.

Guess what? If a crime has been committed, Hillary doesn't get a pass because the investigation may or may not be politically motivated.
Please tell us what Crime was committed by Hillary with Benghazi, or rather please tell us about this imaginary crime you think she committed?

The congress critters have had 5 thorough investigations that said no wrong doing was done, and now a 6th one cuz I suppose the others were not enough of a Dog and Pony show on 1-5....

STOP WASTING OUR TAX DOLLARS.....for political posturing, it's simply wrong.

This bullcrud of 5 separate, now 6 committees having to go on for three to four years, all investigating the exact same thing with the exact same results is what is WRONG with our wasteful, inept government.

Check out this guy's intelligence and vocabulary.

And Republicans want to put him 3rd in line to the Presidency?

Believe it or not, some people have a terrible time with public speaking. How anyone could get this far w/o such skills, defies explanation. Perhaps he is good at impromptu campaigning in his district, but damn, you are right, this looks terrible.

I certainly understand getting nervous and tongue-tied when public speaking - for the average person. But this guy is a politician. Kinda seems counter to the needed job skills of making speeches, etc.

A comedian who trips over the setup and punch line doesn't make it to the big leagues.

Here they go again..We get lectured about using the word "homeless" when referring to drooling substance abusers laying on the street but it's OK for the left to use the word "retarded". Barry Hussein tried a stand up comic routine based on ridicule of Down's Syndrome kids so it's not unusual for narrow minded hate filled lefties to use the word "retarded" against republicans. It beats thinking about issues anyway.

I think you have completely misunderestimated McCarthy. :)

The Democrats are whining that McCarthy's statements prove that Bengazi is politically motivated.

Guess what? If a crime has been committed, Hillary doesn't get a pass because the investigation may or may not be politically motivated.
There have been 8 Benghazi investigations, all conducted by Republicans.

If there was something there it would have been found by now. This is just a partisan sham intended to hurt Clinton. Just as McCarthy revealed.

Forum List

Back