Is Keven McCarthy Slightly Retarded or just Palinesque?

Bottom line.......Let the right wingers vote for McCarthy as House speaker.....(and pray for the continuing good health of Obama and Biden)........We cold ALL use the ensuing laughter as this idiot bring the approval ratings of congress into low-single digits....

There are so many sad happenings throughout our world that we can all use some laughs.

I could use a good laugh. :p

The Democrats are whining that McCarthy's statements prove that Bengazi is politically motivated.

Guess what? If a crime has been committed, Hillary doesn't get a pass because the investigation may or may not be politically motivated.

Guess what?

There have been several hearings on Benghazi and every single one of them found Mrs. Clinton to not be at fault.

Well then, she has nothing to worry about.

The Democrats are whining that McCarthy's statements prove that Bengazi is politically motivated.

Guess what? If a crime has been committed, Hillary doesn't get a pass because the investigation may or may not be politically motivated.
There have been 8 Benghazi investigations, all conducted by Republicans.

If there was something there it would have been found by now. This is just a partisan sham intended to hurt Clinton. Just as McCarthy revealed.

Holy shit, I thought it was 7 investigations. I guess I've lost count of them beating that dead horse.

Are all liberals are as hateful and ugly as this one and a few more on here just like him?

their hate for a woman is astounding. I've seen ugly but they take the prize. Mrs. Palin was NEVER under investigation while she was running for the Vice President of OUR UNTIED STATES.

the only RETARDS are those who still supports that Democrat party and Hillary and those clowns

"UNTIED"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So, Staph Infection, you gonna tied those states anytime soon...
Don't be too hard on her. She was probably typing with a cigarette hanging from her mouth, cheap whiskey in one hand, and distracted because a chicken got into her trailer through the ripped screen.

i cant be the only one noticing how shrill and increasingly desperate the Left seems these days

Bedowin, dear, Stephanie's shrill, desperate voice comes from the right. I thought you knew that.

you DO realize you're trying to say your side takes the high road and is the one thinking logically and not resorting to petty insults on a thread whose very title is both an insult to a woman and uses a politically-incorrect term the Left wanted banned more than a decade ago?

this is why i dismiss almost all of you idiots and moronic hypocrites

Aren't we all just about sick of them whining over their liar corrupted Queen Hillary?

it NOT JUST right wing investigating her. the FBI is on it but they'll us Benghazi to take people MINDS off of all that

don't let them get away with it. the woman is liar, and was involved in a cover up

do they care about that? hell no. party over country. Nixon was asked to resign for less

McCarthy is capable of telling the far right to fuck off.
Who is the far right? Can you please define for me?
Here ya go:

Freedom Caucus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thank you for identifying it. Fakey has been running from the question for months.

However, I can't agree, but I understand your position. You have concluded that conservatives are now the far right. I guess when you consider how far left our political class has fallen, anyone who espouses traditional conservative viewpoints must be part of the far right.

If there was something there it would have been found by now. This is just a partisan sham intended to hurt Clinton. Just as McCarthy revealed.

everyday more evidence comes out that Hillary DID INDEED HAVE TOP SECRET INTEL COMING OVER HER PRIVATE SERVER

no matter how much a left-wing nutjob lives and breathes in denial every day the facts remain, hillary never released all the documents involving the Benghazi matter, and in fact some of them appear to have been destroyed. I wonder why.

Aren't we all just about sick of them whining over their liar corrupted Queen Hillary?

it NOT JUST right wing investigating her. the FBI is on it but they'll us Benghazi to take people MINDS off of all that

don't let them get away with it. the woman is liar, and was involved in a cover up

do they care about that? hell no. party over country. Nixon was asked to resign for less

Stay on topic ditz. If you want to whine about a different subject, start a thread.

====
The reason Stoopid Stuff defends the illiterate is evident every time she posts one of her nonsensical, word salads. Just like $arah, McCarthy, Drumpf and GW, she has trouble writing a simple sentence. Imagine what she's like IRL.

everyday more evidence comes out that Hillary DID INDEED HAVE TOP SECRET INTEL COMING OVER HER PRIVATE SERVER

no matter how much a left-wing nutjob lives and breathes in denial every day the facts remain, hillary never released all the documents involving the Benghazi matter, and in fact some of them appear to have been destroyed. I wonder why.

LOL

Every single time the right gets caught with their pants down, they immediately try to derail the thread.

Have the balls to address the OP. If you want to lie about Dems, go start a new thread.

Guess what?

There have been several hearings on Benghazi and every single one of them found Mrs. Clinton to not be at fault.

That's why they're aptly named 'witch hunts'.

Guess what?

That's why they're aptly named 'witch hunts'.

They should call it what it is a "bitch hunt."

Forum List

Back