Is Keven McCarthy Slightly Retarded or just Palinesque?

Check out this guy's intelligence and vocabulary.

And Republicans want to put him 3rd in line to the Presidency?

Oh he's very Palinesque, and thanks for coining that phrase. I hope you don't mind if I use it.

I remember the good ole Palin days......good times...good times (sigh)

Remember how she would meander through a sentence...obviously looking for que's that would allow her to realize she'd finished the sentence?

It was like her melodious voice was just something that jumped out of her, cobbling together random talking points, then getting as vague as needed to avoid saying something that would generate uncomfortable silence?

God I miss that woman.

He's certainly trying to be as stupid as hillary. That's for sure.

Yeah....being secretary of state and U S senator isn't much of anything. You did all that shit before you were thirty. Were you also a first lady??

You bend over and touch your toes and I'll show you where the wild goose goes.

Oh goody! Yet another dipshit who thinks nepotism is a job qualification. Grow up junior. In most places nepotism is illegal.

LMAO!!!! In the history of the U S there's never been a worst case of nepotism than the Bushes.

Yeah....being secretary of state and U S senator isn't much of anything. You did all that shit before you were thirty. Were you also a first lady??

Oh goody! Yet another dipshit who thinks nepotism is a job qualification. Grow up junior. In most places nepotism is illegal.

LMAO!!!! In the history of the U S there's never been a worst case of nepotism than the Bushes.

So? Have you ever seen me support a Bush either? They're every bit as bad. That being said NEPOTISM ISN'T A DAMNED QUALIFICATION MORON!

So? Have you ever seen me support a Bush either? They're every bit as bad. That being said NEPOTISM ISN'T A DAMNED QUALIFICATION MORON!

I know what nepotism is....my Daddy got me my first good job...come to think of it he got me my first bad job:)

I know what nepotism is....my Daddy got me my first good job...come to think of it he got me my first bad job:)

You must be a government worker. That seems to be the primary method of hiring for them. Must explain why bureaucrats are so bad at their jobs.

Kevin used the word "trustable". There's no such word.

On a "def trustable" google search this was at the top of the first page of results:

No. The commonly used word is "trustworthy." Say it with me, "trustworthy."

"Trustable" is right up there with "refudiate" and "newcewlur" and "Hungria" and "decider."

I understand. I just thought I would google it and see how someone might misunderstand whether it was a word or not. If they read what I read one might certainly think it is a word....a word which means the same thing as Trust.

I find it difficult to believe we're arguing about such minutiae.

Absurd. Boner and Mitch are progressives.
Boehner: 94.3
McConnell: 84, last year 92

McConnell was running for statewide re-election, so he had to appeal to a wider electorate than last year, with a close race against a very conservative Democrat.

ACU Ratings

Stick around, kid, and you'll learn some things.
There is no opposition party, but you keep beleiving the partisan BS told you by the lib media.

Please tell me what legislation Big Ears has pushed which was not passed by Congress. Please tell me of anything he has done by executive order that was overturned by Congress.

BO has only FOUR vetoes so far, none of which were overturned. That is extraordinarily low. BJ Bubba had to deal with an R congress and he had 36 vetoes. But, facts are strange things to partisans.

If he has no more vetoes during his reign of disaster, you will have to go back to Chester Arthur to find a president with so few.

The Democrats are whining that McCarthy's statements prove that Bengazi is politically motivated.

Guess what? If a crime has been committed, Hillary doesn't get a pass because the investigation may or may not be politically motivated.

Guess what?

There have been several hearings on Benghazi and every single one of them found Mrs. Clinton to not be at fault.

Definition of insanity = ..... well, there you have it.

McConnell was running for statewide re-election, so he had to appeal to a wider electorate than last year, with a close race against a very conservative Democrat.

ACU Ratings

There is no opposition party, but you keep beleiving the partisan BS told you by the lib media.

Please tell me what legislation Big Ears has pushed which was not passed by Congress. Please tell me of anything he has done by executive order that was overturned by Congress.

BO has only FOUR vetoes so far, none of which were overturned. That is extraordinarily low. BJ Bubba had to deal with an R congress and he had 36 vetoes. But, facts are strange things to partisans.

If he has no more vetoes during his reign of disaster, you will have to go back to Chester Arthur to find a president with so few.

But it doesn't get any sweeter than this:

"Is Keven McCarthy Slightly Retarded or just Palinesque?"

When extreme rare occasion I'm watching MSNBC, and to a far lesser degree FOX News, I find it hard to be judgmental as the blithering idiot hosts typically garner my consternation. That video was prime example.

OK, Braniac - how did Bill Clinton hire Hillary to be Senator of New York, a position that's voted on by millions of citizens?

You must be a government worker. That seems to be the primary method of hiring for them. Must explain why bureaucrats are so bad at their jobs.
If you believe elected positions have anything at all to do with nepotism you obviously have no clue what it means.

Big Media, OTOH, is rife with nepotism, from Chris Wallace to Bill Kristol to Luke Russert, Tucker Carlson, Peter Doocy (funny - I couldn't remember his name so I looked it up, and his FOX bio doesn't even mention his father), Jenna Bush, Liz Cheney, Jonah Goldberg, Megan McCain, John Podhoretz, Chelsea Clinton, Andrea Koppel, Chris Cuomo, Anderson Cooper, Jeffrey Toobin, John Seigenthaler . . . the list goes on and on.

ACU Ratings

Your complaint seems to be that all Republicans aren't as irresponsible as the ones you support.

Despite what morons like Mark Levin may tell you, not raising the debt ceiling (which only authorizes fund for what Congress has already spent) would be catastrophic for the US economy. It would lower our credit rating, for one, and trigger all sorts of things by banks and markets that would affect you directly, including raising the interest rates on your credit cards and adjustable mortgages. It would also make the interest on our debt, that you wingnuts constantly whine about, go much higher, adding to that debt.

And you dopes would cause all of that to happen because you're butthurt over losing an abortion decision 50 years ago? Fuck you.

Uhm, you guys put Joe Biden second in line..... and he's demonstrably dumber than pigshit.

The guy makes some gaffes but he is smarter than anyone in that Republican line up when it comes to running government, foreign affairs and military issues.

Forum List

Back