Is Kari Lake inciting another insurrection ?

“If you want to get to President Trump, you’re going to have to go through me and you’re going to have to go through 75 million Americans just like me,” Lake exclaimed to roaring cheers and a standing ovation. “Most of us are card-carrying members of the NRA,” the National Rifle Association gun lobby. “That’s not a threat, that’s a public service announcement.”

Her remarks are pretty incendiary. Will the commitee that will investigate the Miami riots take action against her ? Will they take action against trump himself ? He seems to be gung ho for a ruck.
It is no way to do business. The moderat GOP (?) should speak out. This is just fascist behaviour.
When will they investigate Chuck Schumer for threatening Supreme Court Justices? How about Maxine Waters encouraging her supporters to harass Trump supporters?

Riots are only bad when it's the right out in the streets.
When it's a Michael Brown, or George Floyd riot, or BLM or Aunt Teefah, that are destroying and burning cars and buildings, then it's a patriotic display.

Degenerate Statists, You Have Been Warned

January 6 was a dress rehearsal for a coup, very much like the Boston Tea Party. It wasn't an ultimatum, but an incident that could very well return full-blast.
A dress rehearsal for how quickly you'll cuck and cower as soon as one of you dumb Bingos gets shot? 😄

Her remarks are pretty incendiary. Will the commitee that will investigate the Miami riots take action against her ?

Tommy, you are such a bigoted, narrow-minded commie ASS. The democrats have been saying stuff like that for years and you SUPPORTED it. You are a fascist living in a now fascist country. I bet you turn your family, friends and neighbors in too for a crust of bread anytime they speak out against your buggered parliament.

Where this criminal Administration arrests political oponents
The (R) and trump tried to lock up Hillary, except they FAILED.
But where is yer bitch about what trump did?

You are so full of shit.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
1686610879305.jpeg

Hope not. Don’t need any more unarmed woman being shot by rent-a-cops.

“If you want to get to President Trump, you’re going to have to go through me and you’re going to have to go through 75 million Americans just like me,” Lake exclaimed to roaring cheers and a standing ovation. “Most of us are card-carrying members of the NRA,” the National Rifle Association gun lobby. “That’s not a threat, that’s a public service announcement.”

Her remarks are pretty incendiary. Will the commitee that will investigate the Miami riots take action against her ? Will they take action against trump himself ? He seems to be gung ho for a ruck.
It is no way to do business. The moderat GOP (?) should speak out. This is just fascist behaviour.
Aren’t the BLM supporters always chanting “no justice, no peace”?

Democrats and violence go together like pork and beans.
Who says anything about violence....besides you?

Biden's day is coming and you're gonna scream like a banshee.

So? You're biased and we're biased. We're in a war.

Correct. We don't care. All that matters is eliminating you vermin from positions of power and authority over us.

Democrats will have a spear through their chest, legs cut off, bashed in skull, and be screaming..."Come back here, I'm not through with you yet"...

Last edited:
This is a lie – fascism is on the right side of the political spectrum; and the American right has in fact embraced the illiberal, authoritarian, anti-democratic lawlessness and violence that are fundamental components of fascism.
Nope goofy Mrs. Jones.....Italy.....Mussolini.....Germany....Hitler...Nazis....leftists all.
You kookbots are so confused all the time. Tae off your facediaper and breathe some air for a change.
When all your thoughts are backwards, time to stop sucking the Reich titty.

You remember that time when Trump paid thugs to beat and bloody Hillary supporters at Hillary rallies.....?

1686657055758.png

Oh wait...my bad. That was Hillary.

But...oh yeah, do you remember that time Republicans incited a public assassination attempt against Democrats?

1686657217143.png

Oh yeah - my bad again. That was Democrats, when R-Steve Scalise was shot

Oh, I know - remember when Republicans threatened USSC Justices, called for violence against them?

1686657421017.png

Damn it - wrong again. That was Senate Majority Leader D-Chuck Schumer

Now I remember - Do you remember when Conservatives / Republicans were bused ibto cities, looted, vandalized, assaulted, destroyed, burned businesses, attempted to burn Federal Marshalls and police alive, creating billions of dollars in damages while destroying entire communities?

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

Oh wait....that was liberal democrat extremists / domestic terrorists antifa / BLM.

:dunno:

You remember that time when Trump paid thugs to beat and bloody Hillary supporters at Hillary rallies.....?
The Nazis also constantly faked stories of violent Jews/liberals to justify their treasonous brownshirt violence.

Fascist tactics never change. You're following in the footsteps of your Nazi predecessors, and you're so proud to be doing so.

Forum List

Back