Is Kari Lake inciting another insurrection ?

“If you want to get to President Trump, you’re going to have to go through me and you’re going to have to go through 75 million Americans just like me,” Lake exclaimed to roaring cheers and a standing ovation. “Most of us are card-carrying members of the NRA,” the National Rifle Association gun lobby. “That’s not a threat, that’s a public service announcement.”

Her remarks are pretty incendiary. Will the commitee that will investigate the Miami riots take action against her ? Will they take action against trump himself ? He seems to be gung ho for a ruck.
It is no way to do business. The moderat GOP (?) should speak out. This is just fascist behaviour.
Time to Cross the Ruby-Red Rubicon

Julius Caesar didn't march on Rome just because he wanted to be dictator. The other patricians there were jealous of him and threatened to have him bankrupted, banished, or executed based on false accusations.

“If you want to get to President Trump, you’re going to have to go through me and you’re going to have to go through 75 million Americans just like me,” Lake exclaimed to roaring cheers and a standing ovation. “Most of us are card-carrying members of the NRA,” the National Rifle Association gun lobby. “That’s not a threat, that’s a public service announcement.”

Her remarks are pretty incendiary. Will the commitee that will investigate the Miami riots take action against her ? Will they take action against trump himself ? He seems to be gung ho for a ruck.
It is no way to do business. The moderat GOP (?) should speak out. This is just fascist behaviour.

Laughing....4.3 million members of the NRA is not 'most' of 75 million.

Math is hard.

Laughing....4.3 million members of the NRA is not 'most' of 75 million.

Math is hard.
More of them may be card carrying AARP members, why didn't she bring that up instead?

Oh I know why.....because referring to them as NRA members is a veiled threat.......but as I said before, pussies always make threats then back away from it when they get called out....

More of them may be card carrying AARP members, why didn't she bring that up instead?

Oh I know why.....because referring to them as NRA members is a veiled threat.......but as I said before, pussies always make threats then back away from it when they get called out....

Kari knows her audience. And they still think that 232 is larger than 306.

You can't fix stupid. But as conservative leaders have long since realized, you can exploit the shit out of it.

Why aren't the Trump cult patriots here down in Florida defending Trump?

Oh, that's right. They all want someone else to fight the Civil War, while they stay home viewing the bloodshed and fondling themselves.
The Yellow Yell, and Hollow Fools Follow

Look at how anti-draft the Chickenhawks were after 9/ll. We are an independent country because we didn't have their kind after Pearl Harbor.

Don't you have a sheep festival coming up that you could start covering for us?

No they aren't, they are anti-fascist.
Why shouldn't Americans stand up to the Reich and their Gestapo techniques.....you know, the ones you support Commie. We like our freedom and will stand up for it.

Fascists protesting fascism.

You can’t make this 💩 up, no matter how hard you try. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who said anything about violence....................besides you?
As a matter of fact Trump did.

What do you mean 'another'? There hasn't been one yet ... unless you count...

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

No they aren't, they are anti-fascist.
Why shouldn't Americans stand up to the Reich and their Gestapo techniques.....you know, the ones you support Commie. We like our freedom and will stand up for it.
This is a lie – fascism is on the right side of the political spectrum; and the American right has in fact embraced the illiberal, authoritarian, anti-democratic lawlessness and violence that are fundamental components of fascism.

Forum List

Back