Is Kari Lake inciting another insurrection ?

Try to remember that your gaslighting doesn't work on normal people. Only your fellow cult liars fall for it, and even they only pretend to fall for it.

Trump: Go forth and kill Congress, my legions!
Pelosi: I'd like to punch Trump for that.
BS Filter: PELOSI IS SO VIOLENT!

And to think you wonder why you're considered a fascist cult shill and promoter of violence.
You're the fascist. You're most likely antifa. I can smell you from here.

Yes they would have. Are you making a sad little attempt at comparing the Jan 6th thugs with the Rev. War patriots?
Not as sad as calling a protest an insurrection while ignoring billions in damage and thousands of assaults by your terrorists called blm and antifa.

Yes they were...and got arrested for it.
Not everyone breaking the law was arrested. In fact most weren't arrested. Police Forces were instructed to not arrest or engage with them so that it didnt inflame the situation. Whether that was the correct thing to do or not is not what this debate is about. There was an entire portion of Seattle that was taken over by protestors which spiraled out of control and lead the to the shooting deaths of 2 black teens. Tommy Taint's position that anyone who breaks the law is not a real American is. I think that's a stupid argument or do you agree with him that all those people who broke the law (arrested or otherwise) at those protests werent "real Americans"?

In breaking news, tens of Trump supporters have gathered in Miami to support DearLeader.

The media outnumbers them 10-to-1.

Trump cultists, you're missing your opportunity to explain why Lizard People are supporting the Deep State.
If there were 1 million people there you'd deride them as stupid cultists.

In breaking news, tens of Trump supporters have gathered in Miami to support DearLeader.

The media outnumbers them 10-to-1.

Trump cultists, you're missing your opportunity to explain why Lizard People are supporting the Deep State.
Do not know what channel you are watching, but you are lying like usual.

of the NRA,” the National Rifle Association gun lobby. “That’s not a threat, that’s a public service announcement.”

Her remarks are pretty incendiary. Will the commitee that will investigate the Miami riots take action against her ? Will they take action against trump himself ? He seems to be gung ho for a ruck.
It is no way to do business. The moderat GOP (?) should speak out. This is just fascist behaviour.

Wray and Garland are doing EVERYTHING they can to spark Civil War 2.0

Forum List

Back