Is Jeb Bush already toast?

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
I have been reading a great deal, especially from Conservative websites, and the concensus I am reading is that Jeb has screwed the pooch this last with with his answer to the Iraq War question and the three subsequent days of flip-flopping and waffle'ing.

I mean, come on, it's pretty hard for a Republican to screw up a softball question on FOX, of all stations.

If polling that starts as of this weekend starts to show Jeb's numbers tanking, I guess we will all know.

But I do think that the big winner on the Republican side this last week was Scott Walker. As a good substitute for the man that the GOP establishment has been wanting, all he has to do is to wait, look good and not screw up. Easy, right?

:D

Your thoughts? Did Jeb Bush sink his ship before it even got out of the harbor, or is there still hope for a third Bush presidency within a span of about 25 years?

I certainly hope so.

It was obvious that he mistook the question. He didn't listen. That's what he did wrong. The question that he correctly answered was "if you had the same information that your brother had, would you have made the same decision? "

He ran his mouth before engaging his brain. That's not an attribute acceptable in a president. His mistake was the same kind of mistake Rick Perry made. Just a bonehead error. It's enough for him to bow out now and regroup. If Jeb continues to fight on, it will only get worse.

Kinda looks that way. Which puts the Chamber of Commerce people in a weird spot since he was their golden child for 2016.

Dunno.

I hope so.

America doesn't need any more Political Family Dynasty coattail riders.

On either side of the aisle.

Time for fresh faces and fresh names and - most importantly - fresh ideas.

All of the coattail riders currently under consideration are part of the past.

America needs to be looking to the future.

Dunno.

I hope so.

America doesn't need any more Political Family Dynasty coattail riders.

On either side of the aisle.

Time for fresh faces and fresh names and - most importantly - fresh ideas.

All of the coattail riders currently under consideration are part of the past.

America needs to be looking to the future.
:thup:

QFT

Palin would be better than the boosh , at least she is and also thinks of herself as a American and she would work for the betterment of the USA .

I want Sarah Palin to run! LOL!
Hey, at least we'd have decent Eye Candy in the White House, and she'd look lovely on a postage stamp...
tongue_smile.gif
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:
I have been reading a great deal, especially from Conservative websites, and the concensus I am reading is that Jeb has screwed the pooch this last with with his answer to the Iraq War question and the three subsequent days of flip-flopping and waffle'ing.

I mean, come on, it's pretty hard for a Republican to screw up a softball question on FOX, of all stations.

If polling that starts as of this weekend starts to show Jeb's numbers tanking, I guess we will all know.

But I do think that the big winner on the Republican side this last week was Scott Walker. As a good substitute for the man that the GOP establishment has been wanting, all he has to do is to wait, look good and not screw up. Easy, right?

:D

Your thoughts? Did Jeb Bush sink his ship before it even got out of the harbor, or is there still hope for a third Bush presidency within a span of about 25 years?
I didn't think he had a real chance.

but even bad pr is pr, so if anything his chances improve.

as a prog rep he's like milk to the moderates of the gop

Hey, at least we'd have decent Eye Candy in the White House, and she'd look lovely on a postage stamp...

She can't string a sentence, so why not go out and buy a calendar?
With a body like that she doesn't need to string a sentence (together)...
teeth_smile.gif

You think she might need to string a sentence to run the country? :rolleyes:
Nahhhhhh.... she can just hire some flunkies, like the Rookie Senator from Illinois did... at least we won't go broke burnin'-up tele-prompters.
wink_smile.gif

She can't string a sentence, so why not go out and buy a calendar?
With a body like that she doesn't need to string a sentence (together)...
teeth_smile.gif

sarahpalin_200908_477x600_6.jpg

That's a pretty heavy photo shop job but she did look pretty good in the old days. Now she looks like the drunken fishwife she is. Sounds like it too. Dumb as a box of rocks. Perfect RW heroine.

Actually, there's not one Repub who could do the job. There just isn't. And not one who could win.

Forum List

Back