Zone1 Is it time to stop capital punishment ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Some of the detail in the report is horrific.

Not least the number of innocent people who continue to be found guilty and the large number of people with mentaal health issues.

The system has been proven to be flawed and should now be consigned to history.Is there a moral reason why it is still retained ?

Capital Punishment is Barbaric and does not reflect well on our country

Most of the civilized world has given up on it as has most US states

I'm a big fan of the Soviet method....The condemned never knew when the sentence would be carried out.

On the "big day" it was a 9mm Makarov round to the back of the noggin.....Wait for the dead person to bleed-out (each cell had a floor drain), tote the body away, then send in another prisoner to hose the cell down.

Done and done.

Not least the number of innocent people who continue to be found guilty and the large number of people with mentaal health issues.

The system has been proven to be flawed and should now be consigned to history.Is there a moral reason why it is still retained ?
It should only be used in extreme cases…

Mass murder, selling nuclear codes and voting for either political party…

All the rest who should be sent to death row should be forced into hard labor or be used as lab rats instead…

( The political party one was or is tongue and cheek… or is it? )

With whats going on in this country toady, I say get rid of prolonged executions and start immediate, swift retaliations for thier crimes.

They still get due process, BUT these must be PROVEN before punishment can be carried out --

Rape - hanging
Child molestation in any form - stoned to death in public forum.
Murder not proven to be self-protection - firing squad
Fraud, corruption, falsification - drowning by dropping in the middle of the ocean
Illegal entrance into the USA - blown up or shot on sight
Stealing/petty theft - get a finger cut off for every time your caught......including the entire arm/foot/leg.
Those who lie to incriminate others - tongue cut out
Media that lies and falsifies - tongue cut out
Treason - public stoning, with stones being sold for $100 a piece, proceeds given to public schools.

You get the idea.
I believe in the surefire old world methods of law enforcement. THEY WORK!

And ALL punishments carried out as soon as judgement is made.

Last edited:
With whats going on in this country toady, I say get rid of prolonged executions and start immediate, swift retaliations for thier crimes.

They still get due process, BUT these must be PROVEN before punishment can be carried out --

Rape - hanging
Fraud, corruption, falsification - drowning by dropping in the middle of the ocean
Stealing/petty theft - get a finger cut off for every time your caught......including the entire arm/foot/leg.
Treason - public stoning, with stones being sold for $100 a piece, proceeds given to public schools.

You get the idea.

Can we Water Board them first?

Rape - hanging

You get the idea.

You would be killing many innocent people. That cannot be right. You would also be denying people access to appeal. That is illegal. I dont think you have thought this through.

I have no sympathy for those felons.

Take a life.
Lose yours...
Plenty of cases where evidence is overwhelming and not circumstantial.

IMO anytime capital punishment is an option there has to be a higher standard than merely "beyond reasonable doubt". There should be no shadow of a doubt as in the Ted Bundy or BTK convictions.

Capital Punishment is Barbaric and does not reflect well on our country

Most of the civilized world has given up on it as has most US states
Not California. They kept Charley Manson alive on life support till he was 90 years old.

Easy, just shoot them in the head. Problem solved.

You would be killing many innocent people. That cannot be right. You would also be denying people access to appeal. That is illegal. I dont think you have thought this through.

Funny liberals accept collateral damage when it comes to funding their war in Ukraine or forcing their climate change agenda.

Forum List

Back