Is It Right That American Citizens Should Have To Stand Over 5 or 6 Hours In Line Just To Vote?

I think the real question is "is it right to let stupid worthless welfare queens, racist looting Blacks and Illeglas to vote".
Are they Americans? Then they have a say and should get to vote. Should only rich people vote? Why not? Or how about only land owners. If you have a mortgage then you are a debt queen and should have to own your home before you are allowed to vote. Or own a piece of property.

I think the poor people should be able to vote before rich people. And poor people certainly shouldn't be voting for the same party that the rich people vote for.

Do you know how many dumb poor people voted for Trump? Too many. He conned them too with his build the wall bullshit. Racist poor whites.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Our Founding Fathers had it right. Only White land owning men should have the right to vote.

When we let this welfare assholes vote we get shitheads like Obama, Crooked Hillary and this Biden creep. Shame!

The Democrat voting core in the US are these dumbass uneducated ghetto welfare queens in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes. Only the uneducated and low information assholes looking for free stuff vote for Democrats.

Democrats are the scum of America. We all know that.
Clinton was Great and Obama was great. Got us out of the great recession Bush created and handed Trump a great economy.

The only reason Trump had slightly better numbers was the tax breaks he passed but the slight increase wasn't worth it. He had 2.3% growth in 2019. That's not great. That's not even good according to candidate Trump in 2015 so why is it great now? You're being intellectually dishonest or Trump is lying to you and you believe the bullshit.
Oh spare us braindead, you libbers are so pathetic with your brainwashed fake information just go vote for Diaper Joe and leave when he loses.

The Better Question is,

Is it right that Governors Mandate Unconstitutional Orders upon a Free People, and force millions out of work, and deny their citizens any redress of grievances, and impose a defacto taxation without representation government system of tyranny for the sole purposes of trying to rig an election for their hand picked Globalist Puppet?
What unconstitutional orders? A pandemic is happening. Yes if bad citizens are putting good citizens at risk of dying the government can step in and legislate policies like wear a mask and no strip clubs.

I think the real question is "is it right to let stupid worthless welfare queens, racist looting Blacks and Illeglas to vote".
Are they Americans? Then they have a say and should get to vote. Should only rich people vote? Why not? Or how about only land owners. If you have a mortgage then you are a debt queen and should have to own your home before you are allowed to vote. Or own a piece of property.

I think the poor people should be able to vote before rich people. And poor people certainly shouldn't be voting for the same party that the rich people vote for.

Do you know how many dumb poor people voted for Trump? Too many. He conned them too with his build the wall bullshit. Racist poor whites.

Our Founding Fathers had it right. Only White land owning men should have the right to vote.

When we let this welfare assholes vote we get shitheads like Obama, Crooked Hillary and this Biden creep. Shame!

The Democrat voting core in the US are these dumbass uneducated ghetto welfare queens in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes. Only the uneducated and low information assholes looking for free stuff vote for Democrats.

Clinton was Great and Obama was great. Got us out of the great recession Bush created and handed Trump a great economy.

The only reason Trump had slightly better numbers was the tax breaks he passed but the slight increase wasn't worth it. He had 2.3% growth in 2019. That's not great. That's not even good according to candidate Trump in 2015 so why is it great now? You're being intellectually dishonest or Trump is lying to you and you believe the bullshit.
Oh spare us braindead, you libbers are so pathetic with your brainwashed fake information just go vote for Diaper Joe and leave when he loses.
Just as long as you and Trump leave when Trump loses.

The Better Question is,

Is it right that Governors Mandate Unconstitutional Orders upon a Free People, and force millions out of work, and deny their citizens any redress of grievances, and impose a defacto taxation without representation government system of tyranny for the sole purposes of trying to rig an election for their hand picked Globalist Puppet?
What unconstitutional orders? A pandemic is happening. Yes if bad citizens are putting good citizens at risk of dying the government can step in and legislate policies like wear a mask and no strip clubs.
So Democrat governors are bad citizens you finally got one right.

Just as long as you and Trump leave when Trump loses.
He won't lose. As usual, libbers always talking about things that won't happen.

You were a Republican back when Bush was trying to allow Mexican truckers into the USA to break your industry. It was one of the few attacks on labor he didn't get away with because Truck drivers met those Mexican trucks at the border and turned them back. Remember that? So why were you a republican back then? Guns? Abortion? Gays? You're dumb.

You're memory isn't too good, is it? Have a link to Bush allowing Mexican truck drivers in?

I'm Republican because I believe in the US Constitution. I'm Republican because I believe in freedom. I'm Republican because I'm against pitting Americans against each other like the Democrats. I'm Republican because I believe it's nobody's business how much money you make, especially government. I'm Republican because I believe all laws should apply to everybody equally, not special laws for special people like Affirmative Action or Hate Crime laws.

You were a Republican back when Bush was trying to allow Mexican truckers into the USA to break your industry. It was one of the few attacks on labor he didn't get away with because Truck drivers met those Mexican trucks at the border and turned them back. Remember that? So why were you a republican back then? Guns? Abortion? Gays? You're dumb.

You're memory isn't too good, is it? Have a link to Bush allowing Mexican truck drivers in?

I'm Republican because I believe in the US Constitution. I'm Republican because I believe in freedom. I'm Republican because I'm against pitting Americans against each other like the Democrats. I'm Republican because I believe it's nobody's business how much money you make, especially government. I'm Republican because I believe all laws should apply to everybody equally, not special laws for special people like Affirmative Action or Hate Crime laws.
The braindead have no idea what you are talking about.

You poor Americans got a little tax break. Let's call it $200 a month. And your tax breaks have probably already expired so you don't get shit anymore. Just for a couple years. Rich people got big tax breaks. Let's call it $500K.

The tax break and Trump's other policies are going to bankrupt social security and medicare. So Republicans are going to have to cut your social security and medicare 20%. Let's say the cut will be $400 a month for the rest of your life from 68 till you die. Let's say you live 10 years. Trump cost you $50,000 and his tax breaks only gave you $7500. Lets say $10,000. So Trump will cost you $40,000 down the road. You're so smart.

Obama was so great that you, a hardcore Leftist beggar proclaimed Republican status in November 2016?
That’s kinda weird...no?

HA! I accidentally typed Trump instead of Bush and found Trump's trying to let Mexican truckers in too!!!

You don't remember Bush tried it on Labor Day?

One of newly-elected President George W. Bush’s first actions in office was to try to implement the NAFTA tribunal’s order. But Public Citizen and a coalition of consumer, labor and environmental groups successfully sued in U.S. federal court to block the order based on the administration’s failure to conduct an environmental impact assessment as required by the National Environmental Policy Act. At issue was the prospect that Mexico-domiciled trucks driving throughout the U.S. would exacerbate air pollution, since the Mexican truck fleet is older and emits greater quantities of pollutants, including nitrogen oxide and particulate matter. Some U.S. border states supported the suit, as the influx of these trucks was projected to put them out of compliance with the Clean Air Act.

This victory for safety and the environment was later overturned by a 2004 Supreme Court ruling. (Department of Transportation v. Public Citizen, 541 U.S. 752 (2004) In a chilling ruling with implications for wide array of domestic policies implicated by NAFTA and other trade pacts, the Supreme Court concluded that the executive branch had significant discretion on this domestic highway safety policy because it implicated the president’s foreign affairs authority relating to enforcement of an international agreement.
During Bush’s second term, his administration worked with the Mexican government to finalize what it called a “pilot program” for Mexico-domiciled trucks to be allowed access – despite ongoing safety concerns. A bipartisan coalition in Congress intervened, setting specific safety and environmental conditions that had to be met before the program could go into effect. Another lawsuit was filed by Public Citizen and other organizations. This lawsuit focused on the so-called pilot program’s failure to meet basic statutory requirements for a pilot program, such as providing safety data to determine if congressional requirements were met to transition the test period into a permanent policy. The Bush administration implemented its “pilot program” anyway, claiming Congress’ dictates only applied to a final open border policy, not a test program.

In March 2009, after years of congressional pressure, President Obama signed into law a bill that ended Bush’s 18-month NAFTA truck program. A few days later, Mexico announced that it would impose sanctions against the United States – tariffs on $2.4 billion in U.S. trade – as retaliation.

How does a trucker like you not remember this Ray?

You poor Americans got a little tax break. Let's call it $200 a month. And your tax breaks have probably already expired so you don't get shit anymore. Just for a couple years. Rich people got big tax breaks. Let's call it $500K.

The tax break and Trump's other policies are going to bankrupt social security and medicare. So Republicans are going to have to cut your social security and medicare 20%. Let's say the cut will be $400 a month for the rest of your life from 68 till you die. Let's say you live 10 years. Trump cost you $50,000 and his tax breaks only gave you $7500. Lets say $10,000. So Trump will cost you $40,000 down the road. You're so smart.
Your ilk is all the rich ones so stop acting like its us in the top 1%. The baloney you spread is all hogwash and the only bankrupting that will be done is if Diaper Joe gets his mitts on the country. I could give a spit about tax breaks but dont want them raised astronomically because Dems hate businesses, and don't want my job to go away under the Democrat punishment of free enterprise. Go whine to your dregs hiding in their basements.

The Supreme court will side with you Republicans for the next generation. Yes I know.

Your ilk is all the rich ones so stop acting like its us in the top 1%. The baloney you spread is all hogwash and the only bankrupting that will be done is if Diaper Joe gets his mitts on the country. I could give a spit about tax breaks but dont want them raised astronomically because Dems hate businesses, and don't want my job to go away under the Democrat punishment of free enterprise. Go whine to your dregs hiding in their basements.
That's impossible. The other day on Fox they were saying the stock market will crash if Biden wins. They said Wallstreet loves Trump. Of course with all the tax breaks he gives them why wouldn't they?

Clinton and Obama didn't raise taxes astronomically neither will Joe.

The Better Question is,

Look, child of Hell. We know who you are, and we know the Evil that possesses you. We know that you live to lie 24-7, and we know that you long for The New 666 World Order, and pray to The Darkness for your Messiah AntiChrist to appear and rule over the entire world

There is no Pandemic. A Pandemic does not have a mortality rate or 1\10th of 1%. There is no just, moral, ethical, legal, or Constitutional cause or reason to shut down the entire world's economy over The Flu.

More people die from smoking cigarettes and from drugs and alcohol.

Take heart though, The Book of Revelation states that God removes His restraining hand in the latter days and allows The Evil Left full control of The World, and allows The AntiChrist as their False Messiah to appear.

But that also means that Hell will be reigning on Earth, and your Evil Messiah's Kingdom will be cursed and destroyed within 7 years.

Then you, and all of your evil friends, and your False Messiah, and all of your policies like UN Agenda 2030, Depopulation, The Green New Deal will be destroyed.

Then comes the Judgment Day when The Earth is rid of you all once and for all, and The Earth can be restored without your and your comrades Evil Presence.

So if you do find a way to cheat your way to The White House, Lie and Steal your way in to The Oval Office, I know that your demise and destruction is just that much closer, and your just reward is in the eternal lake of fire. We know that our redemption, those who love Jesus Christ, The Prince of Peace is so much closer to us, and that He will establish His Kingdom of Peace and destroying your wicked rule of tyranny and deception.

Creepy Joe is lying to you stupid uneducated Moon Bats and you are not smart enough to know it. He is going to raise your taxes. He is lying about only raising taxes on those making over $450K just like that lying sonofabitch Obama lied to us about not raising taxes on anybody making less than $250K a year.

You can't trust the lying Democrats. Not only is Creepy Joe going to raise your taxes but he will be just like Obama and waste the money by increasing poverty, decreasing family income, running up the debt and creating dismal economic growth.

Only an idiot would vote for Biden. Why are you an idiot?

That's impossible. The other day on Fox they were saying the stock market will crash if Biden wins. They said Wallstreet loves Trump. Of course with all the tax breaks he gives them why wouldn't they?

Clinton and Obama didn't raise taxes astronomically neither will Joe.
He will on businesses and jobs will be forced overseas again. Then Diaper will "create" jobs by taxing us to pay for them so the dregs can be paid for doing nothing, the perfect Democrat world.

Forum List

Back