Is It Right That American Citizens Should Have To Stand Over 5 or 6 Hours In Line Just To Vote?

I think the real question is "is it right to let stupid worthless welfare queens, racist looting Blacks and Illeglas to vote".
Are they Americans? Then they have a say and should get to vote. Should only rich people vote? Why not? Or how about only land owners. If you have a mortgage then you are a debt queen and should have to own your home before you are allowed to vote. Or own a piece of property.

I think the poor people should be able to vote before rich people. And poor people certainly shouldn't be voting for the same party that the rich people vote for.

Do you know how many dumb poor people voted for Trump? Too many. He conned them too with his build the wall bullshit. Racist poor whites.

What does a public health crisis have to do with the electoral process?
It depends on if a public health crisis was effecting a specific geographical area, hence certain states.
Currently that doesnt seem to be the case, but your statement is essentially incorrect.
So you aren't concerned about trump rallies but you have an issue with voting lines?

Are they Americans? Then they have a say and should get to vote. Should only rich people vote? Why not? Or how about only land owners. If you have a mortgage then you are a debt queen and should have to own your home before you are allowed to vote. Or own a piece of property.

I think the poor people should be able to vote before rich people. And poor people certainly shouldn't be voting for the same party that the rich people vote for.

Do you know how many dumb poor people voted for Trump? Too many. He conned them too with his build the wall bullshit. Racist poor whites.

So who do the people in low income inner cities vote for? Think they're in those areas because they are so educated? Our founders did not provide rights for everybody to vote. It's been changed with amendments several times. But since you think only stupid people vote for Trump, would you support having to take a short but simple test before being allowed to vote? I know we on the right certainly would. I'm confident people on our side are very aware of what's going on in politics and issues. That's why we're Republican in the first place.

So you aren't concerned about trump rallies but you have an issue with voting lines?
I didnt say either way.
Maybe you should type out a response that is relevant to the topic without taking someone out of context.
Can you do that ?

So who do the people in low income inner cities vote for? Think they're in those areas because they are so educated? Our founders did not provide rights for everybody to vote. It's been changed with amendments several times. But since you think only stupid people vote for Trump, would you support having to take a short but simple test before being allowed to vote? I know we on the right certainly would. I'm confident people on our side are very aware of what's going on in politics and issues. That's why we're Republican in the first place.
No. I have all white neighbors. Many or most of them who are Trump supporters are birthers and trumpbots. Could we test them to see if they are misinformed?

And I wish blue collar poor Americans knew you Republicans would prefer it if they didn't vote.

You know dummies who think Democrats are going to take their guns. Dummies who only vote GOP because they are religious which is the definition of dumb/ignorant/naive/stupid/idiots/fools/brainwashed.

The funny thing is the inner city voters are getting it right. It's the poor white trash who got it wrong.

If it weren't for social wedge issues the poor white trash would have no reason to be voting GOP. Their policies only benefit the rich. Look at red states. Poor whites who vote Republican have no teeth and take more from the Federal Government than they pay and yet they vote GOP? Idiots.

There are rich people who vote GOP and there are rich people who vote Democratic. It's not about being smart. Do you believe we are all in this together? Do you believe in social security and medicare? Public schools? Do you think the rich should pay their fair taxes? Do you want abortion to remain legal? Most people who get abortions are poor. You want the rich to decide if abortion should remain legal?

It's not about being smart. I'm smarter and richer than you and I vote Democratic. Does that make you wrong to vote GOP? Not in your mind. So you should get a vote even though you're an idiot.

Everybody of legal voting age should be able to freely vote in my opinion without tests, prerequisites, or any other barrier. Everybody's education, passions, interests, values, and political opinions can vary across the spectrum which results in diversity of thoughts and ideas. If a political party views high voter turnout to be a negative for their party's results then it may not be the voter that is the problem but the party's platform or candidates that they are putting up for election. Yes it would be awesome if more people researched candidates and got more involved before they vote but with 350,000,000+ people in this country that's fairly unrealistic in my opinion. Voting should be easier, it should be faster, it should be more accessible, it should be convenient.

Was pretty easy for me. I parked, voted and was back in my truck in less than 5 min.

Town hall, same paper ballots, electronic reader, SHOW ID, that we always have.

Cain says "stupid people are ruining America" as he asks for support

Now he doesn't have to worry about it anymore because the dumb ass is dead after going to a Trump rally.

No. I have all white neighbors. Many or most of them who are Trump supporters are birthers and trumpbots. Could we test them to see if they are misinformed?

And I wish blue collar poor Americans knew you Republicans would prefer it if they didn't vote.

You know dummies who think Democrats are going to take their guns. Dummies who only vote GOP because they are religious which is the definition of dumb/ignorant/naive/stupid/idiots/fools/brainwashed.

The funny thing is the inner city voters are getting it right. It's the poor white trash who got it wrong.

If it weren't for social wedge issues the poor white trash would have no reason to be voting GOP. Their policies only benefit the rich. Look at red states. Poor whites who vote Republican have no teeth and take more from the Federal Government than they pay and yet they vote GOP? Idiots.

There are rich people who vote GOP and there are rich people who vote Democratic. It's not about being smart. Do you believe we are all in this together? Do you believe in social security and medicare? Public schools? Do you think the rich should pay their fair taxes? Do you want abortion to remain legal? Most people who get abortions are poor. You want the rich to decide if abortion should remain legal?

It's not about being smart. I'm smarter and richer than you and I vote Democratic. Does that make you wrong to vote GOP? Not in your mind. So you should get a vote even though you're an idiot.

I expected such an answer. I know you're richer and smarter than me. Every leftist on USMB is doing well financially, independently wealthy, have their own business or work from home. Me? I'm the only truck driver here.

So people who are propelled by religion vote GOP, and that's dumb and ignorant, but people who vote for the commies believe they can change the climate are not. Gotcha. I have no problem with the rich paying their fair share. What I have a problem with is Democrats believing they are the sole arbiter as to what's fair and what's not.

Speaking of ill informed, the abortion issue is not about legal or illegal, it's about if it's constitutionally protected or not. When the founders were writing the document, do you really think they had killing babies in mind while writing it?

Let's ask the rest of the world.

A Baffled World Thinks Americans are Idiots. Is It Right?
How the American Idiot Baffles, Bewilders, and Horrifies the World

Half of us don't believe in global warming or evolution. They look at our crazy gun culture. They look at how the rich pit us against each other with wedge issues. We don't believe science and won't wear masks. Well, the American right anyways.

Don’t they teach Americains about fascism at school?

“Isn’t that what a hundred thousand dead of Coronavirus, and counting, many of whom are minorities, is? OK. Trump didn’t start Coronavirus. But he is totally indifferent to it killing people. So are his Red States. They even cheer it on. That’s exactly what we’re taught: fascism is indifference to mass death.

They’re just stupid. They don’t wear face masks, even though it could stop spreading Coronavirus. They protest lockdown, even though it could save lives. They go to pool parties during a pandemic. They don’t care about the greater good. What else is that, except stupidity?

Maybe Americans are just stupid. Obviously not all of them, not every single one. Certainly not oppressed minorities, who are simply trying to survive in a fascist state. I mean something more like the Red Stater, who prides himself in not wearing a face mask. The spring breaker who jumps in a pool during a pandemic. Unfortunately, there are enough of them — the American Idiots.

The President tweeting a supporter yelling, ‘White Power’?

“Nobody — and I mean nobody — can make Americans understand things they deliberately don’t want to understand. They learn all this at school. From fascism, to the hygiene that can save lives during a pandemic. About the greater good. But they are still in willful denial. That only leaves one way out.”

“They’re going to have to learn it the hard way,” said Ben grinning,

They're talking about what a fascist Trump is and you don't see it

So us liberals are wrong, the rest of the world is wrong? And all the conservatives who are not voting for Trump are wrong too? I don't think so.

I don't even like Rick Snyder my former GOP Governor but even he's not voting for Trump.

You republicans supported him before. Were you dumb then but smart now to not believe him now? Sure you are/were.

Everybody of legal voting age should be able to freely vote in my opinion without tests, prerequisites, or any other barrier. Everybody's education, passions, interests, values, and political opinions can vary across the spectrum which results in diversity of thoughts and ideas.

Okay. Let's say the MLB allowed their citizens to choose players instead of management. In my city, only those who were very intelligent about baseball got to vote on players. In your city, anybody could vote on players. It could be because of the way they look, same nationality, how they smile, how they walk or dress.

Which city do you suppose would have the better team, your city or mine?

The problem in our country IS everybody is allowed to vote. Only those with some political knowledge should be allowed. We don't need Obama Phone ladies choosing representatives.

He didn't ask Ukraine to open up a bogus investigation against his political rival? You're brainwashed.

No, he didn't ask for an investigation, he asked Zelensky to look into it as a favor. Secondly, Biden was a candidate for the Democrat nomination, not a political rival. He did not become a political rival until Biden won the nomination several months later.
Someday – be it in January 2021 or in January 2025 – Donald Trump will no longer be president. And journalists will want the American public to take them seriously. Those days are gone, and journalism by way of the mainstream media is dead. It was a lengthy suicide by their own hand, accelerated as they first kissed Barack Obama’s ass to cover for his scandals, then flipped on a dime to scour the earth for the sins of Donald Trump, and are now circling the wagons yet again around their current precious, Joe Biden.

The pretense of objective fact-gathering and presenting is gone. And when the day comes that Trump is no longer in office, and journalists everywhere are confused as to why no one listens to them any more, do me a favor. Point and laugh at them. Mock them and tease them for thinking that they are better and smarter than the people they cover. They are not. They deserve nothing but scorn and mockery for the kind of “yellow journalism” that would have made Hearst and Pulitzer blush.

What a pile of steaming alt right bullshit. It is not the MSM which will face a reconning in the wake of the Trump Presidency. It will be the lying right wing billionaire media. I can see FOX News losing their broadcast license, simply based on their failed fact check records, and proveable lies.../QUOTE]
Will you be banning books, too?

A government "Ministry of Truth" that strips First Amendment Rights for those the lying Fake News Fact Checkers flag? And you wonder why folks see you guys as Nazis?

The notorious ACB and company will slap down your unconstitutional attempts at tyranny so fast that you'll be standing there wondering where the anvil came from that landed on your head.

I think the real question is "is it right to let stupid worthless welfare queens, racist looting Blacks and Illeglas to vote".

You are confused Moon Bat.

Our Founding Fathers had it right. Only White land owning men should have the right to vote.

When we let this welfare assholes vote we get shitheads like Obama, Crooked Hillary and this Biden creep. Shame!

The Democrat voting core in the US are these dumbass uneducated ghetto welfare queens in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes. Only the uneducated and low information assholes looking for free stuff vote for Democrats.

Democrats are the scum of America. We all know that.

I expected such an answer. I know you're richer and smarter than me. Every leftist on USMB is doing well financially, independently wealthy, have their own business or work from home. Me? I'm the only truck driver here.

So people who are propelled by religion vote GOP, and that's dumb and ignorant, but people who vote for the commies believe they can change the climate are not. Gotcha. I have no problem with the rich paying their fair share. What I have a problem with is Democrats believing they are the sole arbiter as to what's fair and what's not.

Speaking of ill informed, the abortion issue is not about legal or illegal, it's about if it's constitutionally protected or not. When the founders were writing the document, do you really think they had killing babies in mind while writing it?

Former Michigan governor Rick Snyder: I am a Republican vote for Biden
Donald Trump is a bully who lacks a moral compass. Joe Biden would bring back civility.

Trump has not unified the nation

I was at the nation’s Capitol when Trump gave his inaugural address. I had hoped this first speech as president would be a message to unify a divided nation. Instead, I heard a speech directed at how he would help the people who supported him. And sadly, that is how President Trump continues to govern.

Furthermore, President Trump’s answer to people who oppose or disagree with them is to be verbally abusive. In other words, he is a bully.

A great leader treats people with respect even when they present different opinions. Without a variety of views and opinions, we would have no innovation or creativity in our nation. Being a bully and being strong are not the same thing. Being strong is standing up for your convictions. Being a bully is trying to intimidate those who are perceived to be weaker or a threat. As a proud nerd, I had to deal with bullies over many years; it is tragedy watching our world suffer from one.

And this is the guy who gave black people in Flint, MI lead poisoning.

In addition, President Trump lacks a moral compass. He ignores the truth.

Facts and science matter. Good decisions should be based on facts and supported by sound scientific theory whenever possible.

President Trump also has demonstrated that he does not fully appreciate public policy matters, including public health, the economy and foreign relations, nor does he seem to want to learn.

Pretty strong words from such a rich wing Republican. There wasn't anything liberal about this guy. I know, he's a RINO. Actually, he's connected to the Devos family. They are the deep staters not Snyder. They are the billionaires who give Republicans money so they will inact their policies. And the Devos family gives so much Trump made her the head of the Education Department. A billionaire who doesn't like public schools. A lobbyist. Trump hasn't drained the swamp he put the gators in charge.

Or should something be done about that so that it's made as quick, easy and efficient as possible?

Give your reasons for your answer.
What difference does it make? Dems created any delays so let them figure out the answer if you don't want to wait in line. I am voting Trump so will stand in line as long as it takes.
I feel like I'm going to a Trump rally. Will Trump voters not wear masks in to vote?

Right, you want to go loot and burn down buildings where it's safe to not wear a mask because it turns out the China virus is a partisan Democrat
I can't take you idiots anymore. 40 something replies I'm not going to read or take any of them seriously. Can't wait for election night when it becomes obvious Trump's done.

You think the coronavirus is safe to rioters and looters but not to people going to a rally and I'm the idiot. Yeah, sure.

Then again you're the guy who's self selected self image is Donald Trump looking particularly orange. What about you identifies with the orange man, anyway?

And you've been waiting for Trump to lose for almost four years now! Wow did that work out for you three years, eleven and a half months ago again? Want a reminder?

Or should something be done about that so that it's made as quick, easy and efficient as possible?

I noticed in Metro Detroit it takes 20 minutes and they have plenty of machines and in the city they have backed up lines. Even I would go home if it took 2 hours to vote. Even I might decide not to even bother. Luckily we have a Democratic governor now in MI so if this happens, we only have ourselves to blame.

No. That is a clear indication that their either are not enough polling places, not enough hours for polls to be open, or there needs to be more early voting.

Not everyone has that amount of time to stand in line...they have to work.
There's no excuse for a lack of polling places.
I live by a small town called Noel, it takes me about five minutes to vote.
Of course it isn't right. No one really believes it is.

The Party Of Contradiction strikes again....hahaha
So you hate the idea of American Citizens waiting in line behind fellow citizens to vote yet you have no problem with Americans waiting for hours behind illegals in an Emergency Room for emergency care?
Does that really seem reasonable to you?

This is known as an Argumentum ad hominem .

I noticed in Metro Detroit it takes 20 minutes and they have plenty of machines and in the city they have backed up lines. Even I would go home if it took 2 hours to vote. Even I might decide not to even bother. Luckily we have a Democratic governor now in MI so if this happens, we only have ourselves to blame.

No. That is a clear indication that their either are not enough polling places, not enough hours for polls to be open, or there needs to be more early voting.

Not everyone has that amount of time to stand in line...they have to work.
There's no excuse for a lack of polling places.
I live by a small town called Noel, it takes me about five minutes to vote.
Of course it isn't right. No one really believes it is.

The Party Of Contradiction strikes again....hahaha
So you hate the idea of American Citizens waiting in line behind fellow citizens to vote yet you have no problem with Americans waiting for hours behind illegals in an Emergency Room for emergency care?
Does that really seem reasonable to you?

One of these things is NOT like the other.

What does a public health crisis have to do with the electoral process? The answer is nothing. It's just another racist attack on illegals to deflect from the illegal and unConstitutional attempts of the Republican Party to suppress the vote in poor areas.

Ignorance and racism is what makes you a "Broke Loser", and will ensure that you will always be a "Broker Loser".

Oh, I thought this thread was about American citizens waiting in long lines to accomplish important tasks?
You want to ‘specialize’ this thread so it fits the talking point?

The Better Question is,

Is it right that Governors Mandate Unconstitutional Orders upon a Free People, and force millions out of work, and deny their citizens any redress of grievances, and impose a defacto taxation without representation government system of tyranny for the sole purposes of trying to rig an election for their hand picked Globalist Puppet?

You were a Republican back when Bush was trying to allow Mexican truckers into the USA to break your industry. It was one of the few attacks on labor he didn't get away with because Truck drivers met those Mexican trucks at the border and turned them back. Remember that? So why were you a republican back then? Guns? Abortion? Gays? You're dumb.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Our Founding Fathers had it right. Only White land owning men should have the right to vote.

When we let this welfare assholes vote we get shitheads like Obama, Crooked Hillary and this Biden creep. Shame!

The Democrat voting core in the US are these dumbass uneducated ghetto welfare queens in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes. Only the uneducated and low information assholes looking for free stuff vote for Democrats.

Democrats are the scum of America. We all know that.
Clinton was Great and Obama was great. Got us out of the great recession Bush created and handed Trump a great economy.

The only reason Trump had slightly better numbers was the tax breaks he passed but the slight increase wasn't worth it. He had 2.3% growth in 2019. That's not great. That's not even good according to candidate Trump in 2015 so why is it great now? You're being intellectually dishonest or Trump is lying to you and you believe the bullshit.

Forum List

Back