Is It Right That American Citizens Should Have To Stand Over 5 or 6 Hours In Line behind illegal Aliens For Healthcare?

Next he will be whining about the Coast Guard rescuing foreign sailors off our coasts. Why should we have to pay to rescue some drowning brown guy?
So far we’ve learned Lefties believe that standing in line behind fellow Americans to vote is bad but standing in line behind illegal aliens for emergency care is acceptable....More Twilight Zone shit from the Leftist mind.
Your thoughts sealybobo ?

If I wait to vote, I still get to vote. If I make someone wait in the ER they may not live.

If you can't see the difference I can't help you.
Now I see his spin. Should he wait with a broken arm if an illegal is having a heart attack? Yes

I'm still waiting for him to answer my question. It is an accurate description of how triage works.

Again, this issue isn't trivial for anyone not trying to trivialize it.
This discussion is not about how triage works, it’s about fools begging illegal aliens to flood our nation, our healthcare system, our emergency rooms and forcing good real Americans to wait in line behind said illegals for emergency services.
It’s hard to listen to these same fools bitch about waiting in line behind fellow Americans to cast a vote.
Still confused?
I will agree with you if you will start taking illegal employers seriously. Don't play wackamole with illegal immigrants and ignore the reason they come. They don't come for our social services. They come for the work. The vast majority of them come here to work. We should be going after the criminals who hire them but you can't get yourself to do it because you worship corporations. They employ people so in your mind they should get away with it and pay no taxes.

LefTard Logic:
“Bank robbers only rob banks because they have ineffective security systems, these systems force robbers to commit robbery...therefore when a bank is robbed we should not hold the robber responsible as they were compelled.”
You need a better analogy. It is your right wing policies that create refugees to begin with. Abolish your illegal and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror to stop creating conditions which engender people leaving their home country.

What I find most amusing is the OP's contention that only democrats are complaining about waiting in line or waiting in the ER.

News Flash: Everyone hates waiting in line and waiting in the ER.
You’re still missing it...haha
The OP contends that waiting in line for emergency services, for public services, for social services, for education is ALL the worse kind of “waiting in line”....ALL of which is perpetuated by Democrats and their begging for illegals to invade.
The filthy fucks seem to love all that waiting in line...meanwhile they bitch about lines to vote.
Right wingers love to make people stand in line to vote. Right wing modus operandi; stop being such hypocrites.

Next he will be whining about the Coast Guard rescuing foreign sailors off our coasts. Why should we have to pay to rescue some drowning brown guy?
So far we’ve learned Lefties believe that standing in line behind fellow Americans to vote is bad but standing in line behind illegal aliens for emergency care is acceptable....More Twilight Zone shit from the Leftist mind.

If I wait to vote, I still get to vote. If I make someone wait in the ER they may not live.

Now I see his spin. Should he wait with a broken arm if an illegal is having a heart attack? Yes

I'm still waiting for him to answer my question. It is an accurate description of how triage works.

This discussion is not about how triage works, it’s about fools begging illegal aliens to flood our nation, our healthcare system, our emergency rooms and forcing good real Americans to wait in line behind said illegals for emergency services.
It’s hard to listen to these same fools bitch about waiting in line behind fellow Americans to cast a vote.
Still confused?
I will agree with you if you will start taking illegal employers seriously. Don't play wackamole with illegal immigrants and ignore the reason they come. They don't come for our social services. They come for the work. The vast majority of them come here to work. We should be going after the criminals who hire them but you can't get yourself to do it because you worship corporations. They employ people so in your mind they should get away with it and pay no taxes.

LefTard Logic:
“Bank robbers only rob banks because they have ineffective security systems, these systems force robbers to commit robbery...therefore when a bank is robbed we should not hold the robber responsible as they were compelled.”
You need a better analogy. It is your right wing policies that create refugees to begin with. Abolish your illegal and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror to stop creating conditions which engender people leaving their home country.

LefTard Logic:
“It is the American Conservatives whom FORCE dark people in thirdworld shitholes to push their fertility rates off all charts and have litters of children they can only afford by breaking into neighboring nations and robbing taxpayers.”

One of the big lies of Obama. The lying asshole said Illegals were not eligible for Obamacare. However, there was a stipulation in the Obamacare bill that said the government was not allowed to ask the immigration status of the person applying for the subsidies.

Lying sonofabitch!

He was called out for lying about it during a State of the Union address by a member of Congress.

Still confused?

LefTard Logic:

LefTard Logic:
“It is the American Conservatives whom FORCE dark people in thirdworld shitholes to push their fertility rates off all charts and have litters of children they can only afford by breaking into neighboring nations and robbing taxpayers.”
It is right wing alleged conservatives who are for expensive foreign military operations which only creates more anarchy in those foreign nations. And, why are you complaining about any, right to life policies? Or do you prefer to prove your right wing bigotry concerning that as well?

Still confused?

LefTard Logic:

LefTard Logic:
It is right wing alleged conservatives who are for expensive foreign military operations which only creates more anarchy in those foreign nations. And, why are you complaining about any, right to life policies? Or do you prefer to prove your right wing bigotry concerning that as well?

The creatures of the animal kingdom instinctively slow fertility when resources are not plentiful...Disgusting thirdworlders aren’t advanced enough to be as wise as animals...The shameless filth will simply break into another nation, throw their children into the laps of taxpayers and become a human pet funded and fed by others.

Still confused?

LefTard Logic:

LefTard Logic:
See. You can’t even get yourself to say illegal employers.

So you’ll never solve this problem. Canada doesn’t have this problem. No Canadian company will hire an illegal worker. The penalties stop them otherwise they would too. Canadian corporations don’t care more they just are afraid to because Canadian laws are enforced.

Still confused?

LefTard Logic:

LefTard Logic:

The creatures of the animal kingdom instinctively slow fertility when resources are not plentiful...Disgusting thirdworlders aren’t advanced enough to be as wise as animals...The shameless filth will simply break into another nation, throw their children into the laps of taxpayers and become a human pet funded and fed by others.
According to you. More disgusting is your right wing bigotry. Even the native Americans were willing to help out, Thanksgiving is supposed to remind us of that.

Right wingers are worse than NAZIs concerning fiscal policy.

In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice of life and property that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment due to a war must be regarded as a crime against the nation. Therefore, we demand ruthless confiscation of all war profits.

Is it real times of War or not, right wingers. If you don't want to pay wartime tax rates, it must not be real times of war and we should abolish those immoral public policies.

What I find most amusing is the OP's contention that only democrats are complaining about waiting in line or waiting in the ER.

The OP contends that waiting in line for emergency services, for public services, for social services, for education is ALL the worse kind of “waiting in line”....ALL of which is perpetuated by Democrats and their begging for illegals to invade.
The filthy fucks seem to love all that waiting in line...meanwhile they bitch about lines to vote.

I haven't seen them bitching that much. No more than anyone else. And I have seen you wanting to change the way emergency medicine works.

I haven't seen them bitching that much. No more than anyone else. And I have seen you wanting to change the way emergency medicine works.

Leftists only see what they want to see...they have an odd ability to ignore anything that doesn't align with their twisted belief systems.
lalalala.gif

How weird, Democrats hate the idea of American Citizens waiting in line behind fellow citizens to vote but they have no problem with Americans waiting for hours behind illegals in an Emergency Room?
Does that seem reasonable to you?

It's not by chance, not a coincidence....this is calculated, part of a plan that has been carried out for decades. Your country / freedoms have literally been stolen and are being stolen from you right now.

'Democrats' only 'hate' the idea of Americans standing in line to vote so they can justify the use of 'Mail-In Ballots', a system so corrupt almost every other nation has outlawed it.

'Democrats are 'FOR' 'Mail-In Ballots' because of its proven potential for illegal voting / election fraud.

Democrats are 'FOR' Open Borders because they want as many poor, illiterate, sick, hungry, non-citizens in this country who do not have health care.....

Democrats want open borders because they statistically know for ever 1 illegal allowed to stay in the US they bring 2 more (mas, pas, brothers, sisters, children...) from wherever they came from
-- That means 1 million illegals who enter the country statistically means 3 MILLION

Democrats are 'FOR' this because they then justify GIVING (Americans being FORCED to pay to give criminals) then 'free' housing, food, education, jobs (American workers' jobs), welfare, etc....

Democrats are 'FOR' doing this because it creates a whole new 'class' / source of govt/Democrat /Democrat tax payer-funded social program dependent 'economic slaves'....

Democrats are 'FOR' this because the next time they have control of the House,Senate, and WH - or just the WH - they plan on making the 120+ MILLION illegals instant 'VOTING' US citizens who will gladly vote for Democrats who will keep the life-sustaining social program handouts coming

Massive illegal immigration-to-citizenship voting, ending the filibuster, packing the courts....it is only a matter of time.

How weird, Democrats hate the idea of American Citizens waiting in line behind fellow citizens to vote but they have no problem with Americans waiting for hours behind illegals in an Emergency Room?
Does that seem reasonable to you?

It's not by chance, not a coincidence....this is calculated, part of a plan that has been carried out for decades. Your country / freedoms have literally been stolen and are being stolen from you right now.

'Democrats' only 'hate' the idea of Americans standing in line to vote so they can justify the use of 'Mail-In Ballots', a system so corrupt almost every other nation has outlawed it.

'Democrats are 'FOR' 'Mail-In Ballots' because of its proven potential for illegal voting / election fraud.

Democrats are 'FOR' Open Borders because they want as many poor, illiterate, sick, hungry, non-citizens in this country who do not have health care.....

Democrats want open borders because they statistically know for ever 1 illegal allowed to stay in the US they bring 2 more (mas, pas, brothers, sisters, children...) from wherever they came from
-- That means 1 million illegals who enter the country statistically means 3 MILLION

Democrats are 'FOR' this because they then justify GIVING (Americans being FORCED to pay to give criminals) then 'free' housing, food, education, jobs (American workers' jobs), welfare, etc....

Democrats are 'FOR' doing this because it creates a whole new 'class' / source of govt/Democrat /Democrat tax payer-funded social program dependent 'economic slaves'....

Democrats are 'FOR' this because the next time they have control of the House,Senate, and WH - or just the WH - they plan on making the 120+ MILLION illegals instant 'VOTING' US citizens who will gladly vote for Democrats who will keep the life-sustaining social program handouts coming

Massive illegal immigration-to-citizenship voting, ending the filibuster, packing the courts....it is only a matter of time.

Forum List

Back