Is It Right That American Citizens Should Have To Stand Over 5 or 6 Hours In Line behind illegal Aliens For Healthcare?

How weird, Democrats hate the idea of American Citizens waiting in line behind fellow citizens to vote but they have no problem with Americans waiting for hours behind illegals in an Emergency Room?
Does that seem reasonable to you?
That's a nice straw man, but that's all it is.

No one should have to wait for emergency care. We need to bring back all the hospitals that have been closed for lack of funding.

So far we’ve learned Lefties believe that standing in line behind fellow Americans to vote is bad but standing in line behind illegal aliens for emergency care is acceptable....More Twilight Zone shit from the Leftist mind.
Your thoughts sealybobo ?

If I wait to vote, I still get to vote. If I make someone wait in the ER they may not live.

If you can't see the difference I can't help you.

There is no real distinction to be made, the concepts are synonymous...complaining about waiting in line is complaining about waiting in line.
Leftist fools complain about waiting in line to vote behind Americans but they don’t complain about waiting in line behind illegal aliens for emergency medical care.
How are you so lost on this?

They are not even close to the same. Voting is a first come first serve. The ER is about triage. If you have a relatively minor problem, you could be waiting a long time in the ER. That is not because of any preferential treatment. It is based solely on the seriousness of the injury or illness.

For you to suggest that someone having a heart attack or bleeding badly should wait while the ER doctor treats a sore throat or a sprained ankle is simply ridiculous.

Hahaha...you’re struggling.
Let me teach you this elementary shit through short story.
An American citizen with a high fever walks into an ER for service, the ER is packed with 90 illegal aliens whom got there before him...all 90 illegals are there to be treated for high fever as well.....Will the American citizen have to wait for treatment behind all 90 illegal aliens....YES or NO
Why and the FUCK aren’t Leftist pieces of dog shit bitching about this while they bitch about lines to vote?
If you still can’t wrap your head around this I’ll have my 11 year old nephew log in and explain it to you further.

Let me ask you a simple question. You twisted your ankle, and think it might be broken, so you go to the ER. You sign in and sit down. While you are sitting there a Hispanic man comes in having a heart attack. A minute later, another Hispanic is wheeled from an ambulance, bleeding badly, having been involved in a bad traffic accident.

Do you think the ER doctor should see you first?

So far we’ve learned Lefties believe that standing in line behind fellow Americans to vote is bad but standing in line behind illegal aliens for emergency care is acceptable....More Twilight Zone shit from the Leftist mind.

If I wait to vote, I still get to vote. If I make someone wait in the ER they may not live.

There is no real distinction to be made, the concepts are synonymous...complaining about waiting in line is complaining about waiting in line.
Leftist fools complain about waiting in line to vote behind Americans but they don’t complain about waiting in line behind illegal aliens for emergency medical care.
How are you so lost on this?

They are not even close to the same. Voting is a first come first serve. The ER is about triage. If you have a relatively minor problem, you could be waiting a long time in the ER. That is not because of any preferential treatment. It is based solely on the seriousness of the injury or illness.

For you to suggest that someone having a heart attack or bleeding badly should wait while the ER doctor treats a sore throat or a sprained ankle is simply ridiculous.

Hahaha...you’re struggling.
Let me teach you this elementary shit through short story.
An American citizen with a high fever walks into an ER for service, the ER is packed with 90 illegal aliens whom got there before him...all 90 illegals are there to be treated for high fever as well.....Will the American citizen have to wait for treatment behind all 90 illegal aliens....YES or NO
Why and the FUCK aren’t Leftist pieces of dog shit bitching about this while they bitch about lines to vote?
If you still can’t wrap your head around this I’ll have my 11 year old nephew log in and explain it to you further.

The concept is simple. In the ER the one with the most serious or life threatening injury or illness gets treated first. Your analogy of 91 people with a fever is ridiculous.

Oh, and leftists are not the only ones who don't like waiting in line. No sane person likes waiting in line.

HOLY FUCKING HELL.
Seek help buddy....FAST

Answer the question I just asked.

Now I see his spin. Should he wait with a broken arm if an illegal is having a heart attack? Yes

How weird, Democrats hate the idea of American Citizens waiting in line behind fellow citizens to vote but they have no problem with Americans waiting for hours behind illegals in an Emergency Room?
That's a nice straw man, but that's all it is.

No one should have to wait for emergency care. We need to bring back all the hospitals that have been closed for lack of funding.
Starting with Reagan republicans have done nothing but cut funding things and giving rich people and corporations tax breaks.

Now I see his spin. Should he wait with a broken arm if an illegal is having a heart attack? Yes

So you’re not against “over population”?

If a dog was sick and laying in the streets i'm sure you many will come to its rescue, why wouldn't we do the same for other humans?
Not only you are racist but you are also have no heart....why do you have to collect all bad morals?

Next he will be whining about the Coast Guard rescuing foreign sailors off our coasts. Why should we have to pay to rescue some drowning brown guy?

I'm still waiting for him to answer my question. It is an accurate description of how triage works.

So you’re not against “over population”?
Wow, you could actually win me over making this argument. Yes, I believe in personal responsibility. Pay your own way. Hand up not out. Lower the number of kids poor people have or make it less affordable if you want to encourage procreation, which I don’t want to do. The corporations do though. More consumers and it helps lower wages. Without the bodies we need immigrants, which I also don’t want.

But republicans won’t go after illegal employers. They’re the problem or the main reason illegals come. They come to work. Work for who?

Next he will be whining about the Coast Guard rescuing foreign sailors off our coasts. Why should we have to pay to rescue some drowning brown guy?

I'm still waiting for him to answer my question. It is an accurate description of how triage works.

Again, this issue isn't trivial for anyone not trying to trivialize it.
This discussion is not about how triage works, it’s about fools begging illegal aliens to flood our nation, our healthcare system, our emergency rooms and forcing good real Americans to wait in line behind said illegals for emergency services.
It’s hard to listen to these same fools bitch about waiting in line behind fellow Americans to cast a vote.
Still confused?

This discussion is not about how triage works, it’s about fools begging illegal aliens to flood our nation, our healthcare system, our emergency rooms and forcing good real Americans to wait in line behind said illegals for emergency services.
It’s hard to listen to these same fools bitch about waiting in line behind fellow Americans to cast a vote.
Still confused?

Yes. It is crystal clear. I think I have mentioned this a time or two with you. You hate minorities. We get it. I can only assume that you had a hangnail and were outraged that some Brown person was seen because he had multiple broken bones before your paleness.

Still confused?

Yes. It is crystal clear. I think I have mentioned this a time or two with you. You hate minorities. We get it. I can only assume that you had a hangnail and were outraged that some Brown person was seen because he had multiple broken bones before your paleness.
Still struggling huh.
You’ll never get it until you can wrap your head around the fact that criminal trespassers and “minorities” are not synonymous.

Still confused?

Still struggling huh.
You’ll never get it until you can wrap your head around the fact that criminal trespassers and “minorities” are not synonymous.

Oh we get it. Any Brown people must be illegal. And Illegals should get in the back of the line and take whatever crumbs are left when the Whites have had their fill. We get you. You just don’t like having it pointed out is all.

Still confused?

Well, since I am not one of those who bitched about waiting in line to vote, at the DMV or where ever. So I will ridicule both those people and the people who think nationality (or immigration status) has anything to do with the order you are seen in an ER.

Still confused?

Still struggling huh.

Any ER worth it's salt doesn't concern itself with whether people are criminal trespassers, minorities, legal immigrants or white people. It is based solely on the medical problem.

Oh, and if an escaped prisoner is shot when he is being recaptured, the ER doctor will make him a priority in front of law abiding citizens. If you are ok with that, the rest is easy.

Still confused?
I will agree with you if you will start taking illegal employers seriously. Don't play wackamole with illegal immigrants and ignore the reason they come. They don't come for our social services. They come for the work. The vast majority of them come here to work. We should be going after the criminals who hire them but you can't get yourself to do it because you worship corporations. They employ people so in your mind they should get away with it and pay no taxes.

What I find most amusing is the OP's contention that only democrats are complaining about waiting in line or waiting in the ER.

News Flash: Everyone hates waiting in line and waiting in the ER.

Still confused?
I will agree with you if you will start taking illegal employers seriously. Don't play wackamole with illegal immigrants and ignore the reason they come. They don't come for our social services. They come for the work. The vast majority of them come here to work. We should be going after the criminals who hire them but you can't get yourself to do it because you worship corporations. They employ people so in your mind they should get away with it and pay no taxes.

LefTard Logic:
“Bank robbers only rob banks because they have ineffective security systems, these systems force robbers to commit robbery...therefore when a bank is robbed we should not hold the robber responsible as they were compelled.”

What I find most amusing is the OP's contention that only democrats are complaining about waiting in line or waiting in the ER.

News Flash: Everyone hates waiting in line and waiting in the ER.
You’re still missing it...haha
The OP contends that waiting in line for emergency services, for public services, for social services, for education is ALL the worse kind of “waiting in line”....ALL of which is perpetuated by Democrats and their begging for illegals to invade.
The filthy fucks seem to love all that waiting in line...meanwhile they bitch about lines to vote.

Forum List

Back