Is it possible to protect beautiful women from not-beauties?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
While cosmetics, plastic surgery, liposuction, and other "jewelry" aids are believed to be common among women, it is actually a form of fraud. In this way, a woman deceives a man's sexual desire, which under normal conditions might not have arisen. Thus, women not only deceive men, but also interfere with the natural process.

In addition, this undoubtedly leads to the degeneration of female beauty, because not-beauies increase the competitive advantage. And all this is not in the interests of beauties.
This is one of the reasons that many beauties in our time are unhappy, get married unsuccessfully or become prostitutes. It devalues a woman's beautiness.

In theory, it would be possible to organize a society of natural beauty, which would declare the refusal of these funds, and its members could boast of natural beauty, this would attract men.

In general, this all applies to metrosexual men, although this is not a significant problem because it is not yet a large-scale phenomenon.

PS I exclude fitness from here, since it is a natural process, provided that it does not have an explicit specificity aimed at the figure and is not related to pharmaceuticals.

Last edited:
While cosmetics, plastic surgery, liposuction, and other "jewelry" aids are believed to be common among women, it is actually a form of fraud. In this way, a woman deceives a man's sexual desire, which under normal conditions might not have arisen. Thus, women not only deceive men, but also interfere with the natural process.

In addition, this undoubtedly leads to the degeneration of female beauty, because not-beauies increase the competitive advantage. And all this is not in the interests of beauties.
This is one of the reasons that many beauties in our time are unhappy, get married unsuccessfully or become prostitutes. It devalues a woman's beautiness.

In theory, it would be possible to organize a society of natural beauty, which would declare the refusal of these funds, and its members could boast of natural beauty, this would attract men.

In general, this all applies to metrosexual men, although this is not a significant problem because it is not yet a large-scale phenomenon.

PS I exclude fitness from here, since it is a natural process, provided that it does not have an explicit specificity aimed at the figure and is not related to pharmaceuticals.
Are you really this stupid, or is it some kind of performance art?

^^^Tell me you're an incel without telling me you're an incel.

1637105133555.png

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ----- poor baby. :stir:

^^^Tell me you're an incel without telling me you're an incel.
Trust me, this guy is SOOOOOO an incel.

Guy? It's illegal to go shoot lots of women in a mall because no female will have anything to do with you.

Wait, this thread is in the Badlands, right?

Well, darn, this thread is in Racism!!

Sorry, I know you'd like us to be a different race, but your problem is that we aren't.

OH, we're SO much more socially acceptable than sheep!! Sorry you don't qualify.

I suggest any breed but Jacobs --- even the ewes have horns, and they don't want you either.

Funny how today's sluts attempt to shame "incels" ; in an effort to deflect attention from their whoring ways. Priceless... A high body count only benefits men, and hit men. This behavior is solely responsible for the Boxed Wine of the Month Club, and the explosion of cat ownership. Lol!!!

Ever if what you say was true, why do you care?

Sorry, I know you'd like us to be a different race, but your problem is that we aren't.

OH, we're SO much more socially acceptable than sheep!! Sorry you don't qualify.

I suggest any breed but Jacobs --- even the ewes have horns, and they don't want you either.

What race are you? And the concept of race is just a way of classifying groups of humans, and there are differences between groups of humans. But I think that early naturalists overdid it. They could have easily made two races; a northern race and a southern race. There's not much difference between the people that look like the Caucasians and the people that look like the Mongolians. They could be one race. And there's nothing wrong with classifying people after all the early scientists classified animals, fish, and flowers as well.

But to be honest, I don't know what point this guy is making. I think beauty contests are the stupidest thing in the world, because what is beauty? Beauty is what we believe it is; as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Ever if what you say was true, why do you care?
Because I love rightness. I feel sorry for these women. As a rule, they have a noble and kind soul, which is broken by a perverted society. A beautiful woman is worthy of a knight, that's the point.

I think beauty contests are the stupidest thing in the world, because what is beauty? Beauty is what we believe it is; as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
This is only partly true. Usually those women who are considered beautiful are considered beautiful by the absolute majority. I don't think this is just a matter of taste. Most likely it was formed evolutionarily, or maybe there is some kind of heavenly seal.

If we talk about the beauty of the body, then everything is even more unambiguous. No one recognizes cellulite or severely deformed limbs as beautiful, even if it attracts him.

And the very fact that there are unambiguous rules in the make-up, such as darkening the eye area, suggests that there is a certain standard that works for everyone.

Last edited:
Because I love rightness. I feel sorry for these women. As a rule, they have a noble and kind soul, which is broken by a perverted society. A beautiful woman is worthy of a knight, that's the point.
So, you are stating that by default, a "beautiful" woman has a "noble and kind soul"?

That is a most unusual theory.

Tell ya what. Grab a megaphone, go to the next large gathering of people, and announce you're going to start a Society of Natural Beauty for women. No plastic faces, no plastic boobs. And you will be the judge.

Let's see how this goes for you, dude.

This is only partly true. Usually those women who are considered beautiful are considered beautiful by the absolute majority. I don't think this is just a matter of taste. Most likely it was formed evolutionarily, or maybe there is some kind of heavenly seal.

If we talk about the beauty of the body, then everything is even more unambiguous. No one recognizes cellulite or severely deformed limbs as beautiful, even if it attracts him.

And the very fact that there are unambiguous rules in the make-up, such as darkening the eye area, suggests that there is a certain standard that works for everyone.

Men like beautiful women. News at 11.

Meanwhile, this dude thinks his ruminations on beautiful women are somehow cutting edge AND his society will fix something...???

I don't know. But I laughed anyway

So, you are stating that by default, a "beautiful" woman has a "noble and kind soul"?

That is a most unusual theory.
In my observation, this is usually the case. They have more simplicity, compassion and kindness, less arrogance.
It is just that it is easy to explain this evolutionarily. When there was patriarchy, such women did not need to be cunning and resourceful in order to survive, they were provided with everything by men.

Forum List

Back