Is it possible there's trouble ahead for the presumptive nominee?

They've already threated violence if he is taken off the ballot. I don't think there's any question the mob will strike again if he loses the general. Not in 1/6 fashion. But rather riots nationwide.
After all, I'm sure we can all understand the frustration with not having the opportunity to be lead once again by someone with the kind of superior judgement it takes to name M. Whitaker acting AG. That was a brilliant choice.

Trump A.G.’s Toilet-Scamming Days Come Back to Haunt Him

I promise you the protests will be fiery but mostly peaceful.

Who will be the fucker tuckerer outer?

Both?
at their age?.....you never know.....if one starts campaigning less that could be a sign....by the time this is over,with all the name calling back and forth and after the people from both sides weigh in with their intelligent insight....we will probably be further apart and will be wanting to push the 2 grandfathers over a cliff....

Some things expressly forbidden by law or The Constitution itself will be trampled and broken, such as freedom of speech (shutting down networks unfriendly or that tell the truth of his actions) is a constitutional example. Cutting 40,000 civil service workers to replace with trump loyalist, is a illegal move by law, and for good reason, allowing discrimination by political affiliation.
Whoa...when did Trump ever shut down networks or censor news? Let's be honest here, White...censorship has been a far left thing recently...not a Trump thing! He isn't against freedom of speech...never has been. He's against an unholy alliance between government and big tech to control what people hear but shouldn't we ALL be against that?

Where are you getting this cutting 40,000 Civil Service workers to replace them with his "loyalists"?

His rhetoric indicates going after his perceived enemies will be his first priority. Because as we all know from his first term, a Trump presidency isn't really about solving problems. It's about grievance, exploring the limits of presidential authority, a get out of jail free card, stonewalling subpoenas, making decisions that appease the base, performative politics, and......if we believe what he says he'll do......suspending the constitutional order.
Yet when Trump WAS President he did none of those things? It isn't Trump that went after his political enemies when he was President. He didn't go after Hillary like Biden and the Democrats have gone after him when they controlled the DOJ. What you're seeing right now with those 91 indictments brought against the leading candidate of the opposition party is like nothing we've EVER seen in this country, Berg! It's using the Department of Justice as a weapon against your biggest rivals. That's something that is done in Russia...not in the US! At least that was the case before THIS President and THIS DOJ!

Blinken is pretty good at his job. So is Austin. Here's how I can really tell most of them are good, you don't hear about them fucking things up like Trump's people did on a regular basis before they resigned, like the Labor Secretary who had to quit when it was found out he cut the sweetheart deal for Epstein.

i don't know, maybe it's all his screaming about revenge and calling non-white people "Vermin" like Hitler did.
Anthony Blinken is good at his job? You're talking about the piece of shit who was behind the 51 former intelligence officials signing that letter stating the Hunter Biden lap top was a Russian disinformation campaign! What has Anthony Blinken ever done with foreign policy, Joe? The Middle East is a disaster. You've got war in Ukraine. You've got a southern border that we can't get any of southern neighbors to work with us to secure.
Austin? Are you kidding me? He's the moron who FUBARED the Afghan withdrawal! He's the guy who's gone AWOL for a week without anyone knowing it while he's having surgery!
Those are your "rock stars" in this Administration? LOL You might as well punt, little buddy!

Anthony Blinken is good at his job? You're talking about the piece of shit who was behind the 51 former intelligence officials signing that letter stating the Hunter Biden lap top was a Russian disinformation campaign!

Yup, that was pretty awesome, wasn't it, that he could combat that cheap dirty trick by Guiliani so effectively. Good on him.

What has Anthony Blinken ever done with foreign policy, Joe? The Middle East is a disaster.
Rebuilt the NATO alliance.
Organized assistance for the Ukraine
Improved relations with China

Austin? Are you kidding me? He's the moron who FUBARED the Afghan withdrawal!

I love when people who never served a day in their lives play armchair general.

Yup, that was pretty awesome, wasn't it, that he could combat that cheap dirty trick by Guiliani so effectively. Good on him.

Lying to the electorate is "pretty awesome"? Really, Joe? The cheap dirty trick was what Blinken orchestrated.

Trump was the one who held the other members of NATO's feet to the fire and forced them to fund their defensive capabilities! If not for that they wouldn't have had the means to assist Ukraine.
It was Joe Biden saying publicly that he was OK with a small incursion by the Russians into Ukraine that gave Putin the green light for his invasion. Just Joe being the dumbass he's always been!
How are relations with China "improved"? They're floating spy balloons over the US and threatening to invade Taiwan.

Would you like me to quote the opinions of well respected military men who also think that the Afghan withdrawal was a total cluster fuck that didn't have to happen that way?

Lying to the electorate is "pretty awesome"? Really, Joe? The cheap dirty trick was what Blinken orchestrated.
Absolutely. Politics ain't beanbag. The fake laptop was a dirty trick, which was countered.
Trump was the one who held the other members of NATO's feet to the fire and forced them to fund their defensive capabilities! If not for that they wouldn't have had the means to assist Ukraine.
Nope, he just alienated them. They all told him to take a flier.
It was Joe Biden saying publicly that he was OK with a small incursion by the Russians into Ukraine that gave Putin the green light for his invasion. Just Joe being the dumbass he's always been!
The small incursions had been going on since 2014. What Putin did was totally different.
How are relations with China "improved"? They're floating spy balloons over the US and threatening to invade Taiwan.
Recently reached an agreement with them to curb fentanyl precursors. Re-established
Would you like me to quote the opinions of well respected military men who also think that the Afghan withdrawal was a total cluster fuck that didn't have to happen that way?
Funny, these guys had 20 years to win the Afghan War and didn't. Funny how that works.

Biden got us out of that mess, even with the crap deal Trump stuck him with at Doha.

at their age?.....you never know.....if one starts campaigning less that could be a sign....by the time this is over,with all the name calling back and forth and after the people from both sides weigh in with their intelligent insight....we will probably be further apart and will be wanting to push the 2 grandfathers over a cliff....
The CNN panel with Anderson Cooper is flummoxed. They can't say that Biden is unelectable because of his age, and they can't say that he has a good record to run on. All they seem to want is for Biden to stay hidden in his basement and let Trump be Trump and implode with his vicious personality and high negatives.

Voters will decide which old fart they want to be president.

The CNN panel with Anderson Cooper is flummoxed. They can't say that Biden is unelectable because of his age, and they can't say that he has a good record to run on. All they seem to want is for Biden to stay hidden in his basement and let Trump be Trump and implode with his vicious personality and high negatives.

Voters will decide which old fart they want to be president.

That's an easy one. The one that isn't crazy.

That would be Biden.

Biden is an 81 year old who acts like an old man.
Trump is a 77 year old who acts like a child.

That's an easy one. The one that isn't crazy. That would be Biden.
Biden is an 81 year old who acts like an old man.
Trump is a 77 year old who acts like a child.
We can vote on that in November.

Biden is gone. He's beyond senile. Biden is unelectable.

Trump closed the border. That is what most voters want.

Trump is up 6-points, we'll see if he can keep the lead.

Forum List

Back