Trump reveals his well thought out plans for a missile defense system.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Trump has spent a lot of time planning an elaborate missile defense system, and presented his plan Monday in New Hampshire. He described the elaborate scheme as

"They calmly walk to us, and ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding… They've only got 17 seconds to figure this whole thing out. Boom. Okay. Missile launch. Woosh. Boom."

This is the top notch planning we have come to expect from trump.

Trump has spent a lot of time planning an elaborate missile defense system, and presented his plan Monday in New Hampshire. He described the elaborate scheme as

"They calmly walk to us, and ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding… They've only got 17 seconds to figure this whole thing out. Boom. Okay. Missile launch. Woosh. Boom."

So much better on video.

So much better on video.

Now give us Biden's 5 second explanation before a general audience of how his missile defense system works!

HnGhv2nz.png

i expect to deploy sharpies to all sites to "scratch out" incoming .

this plan is almost as impressive as the trump anti windmill strategy or "that incoming will go away on its own in a few minutes. "

“In fact, when I heard the word ‘cognitive,’ you know, I’ve taken two of them now, I took one with Doc Ronnie, who’s now a fantastic, you know, White House doctor, and a fantastic congressman from Texas. Admiral. The White House doctor. Jackson. Ronny Jackson. And he’s now a great congressman from Texas. I took one then and I took one recently. I think the result was announced and it was, I aced it twice. I aced it.”

It'll need simplified for Biden

Trump is an idea man. The science and logistics are tasks for others. Trump will get this done just like he got the vaccine done. Hopefully he can get honest, intelligent people (not many of them in the swamp) to follow through on his idea, unlike with the Covid vaccine. And Biden? He hasn't had an original idea in his life and if by some miracle he came up with one, he wouldn't have the energy to follow it through. Viva Trumpie. Back to MAGA.

Trump knows more than the Generals

Once again the defenders of the two candidates are in a pissing contest over which one is the least mentally compromised....and none of them see any problem with this.

Our country is so far down the shitter is it not even funny
This IS the post of the year. Pretty much sums it up. These are really our choices? You've got to be kidding.

Forum List

Back