Is it possible there's trouble ahead for the presumptive nominee?

Name one that IS competent, Joey! Nobody else seems able to do that. You know why? They're all IDIOTS!
Blinken is pretty good at his job. So is Austin. Here's how I can really tell most of them are good, you don't hear about them fucking things up like Trump's people did on a regular basis before they resigned, like the Labor Secretary who had to quit when it was found out he cut the sweetheart deal for Epstein.

I'm curious, White...why is Donald Trump a "dictator" because he is going to attack problems facing the nation with Executive Orders on day one but the left had no problem with Joe Biden doing exactly the same thing on his first day in office?
i don't know, maybe it's all his screaming about revenge and calling non-white people "Vermin" like Hitler did.

I'm curious, White...why is Donald Trump a "dictator" because he is going to attack problems facing the nation with Executive Orders on day one but the left had no problem with Joe Biden doing exactly the same thing on his first day in office?
Some things expressly forbidden by law or The Constitution itself will be trampled and broken, such as freedom of speech (shutting down networks unfriendly or that tell the truth of his actions) is a constitutional example. Cutting 40,000 civil service workers to replace with trump loyalist, is a illegal move by law, and for good reason, allowing discrimination by political affiliation.

Poor bug.

So worried about Trump. All the time.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I don't mind acknowledging I find another Trump term to be concerning. The level of incompetence and corruption during the first one was staggering. This time around the few, and I mean few, qualified people he had surrounding him will not be there. His admin will be staffed with nitwits, sycophants, and ass clowns. Like the people who were left at the end in 2020.

His rhetoric indicates going after his perceived enemies will be his first priority. Because as we all know from his first term, a Trump presidency isn't really about solving problems. It's about grievance, exploring the limits of presidential authority, a get out of jail free card, stonewalling subpoenas, making decisions that appease the base, performative politics, and......if we believe what he says he'll do......suspending the constitutional order.

For sure, Biden will not be the nominee. Definite trouble for him. Likely drops out after Super Tuesday,

The DNC hand picks their nominee anyways. Their primaries are fake bullshit and a waste of time and money.

They admitted so IN COURT, It was their defense for fucking Bernie. They are a private organization, and they can pick whomever they want.

THE DEM PRIMARIES ARE A FAKE DOG AND PONY SHOW….BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION.

For sure, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. This post is merely your fantasies.

Biden isn't running against anyone. Trump is blithering and more unhinged every day. He will not be the nominee.

Blinken is pretty good at his job. So is Austin. Here's how I can really tell most of them are good, you don't hear about them fucking things up like Trump's people did on a regular basis before they resigned, like the Labor Secretary who had to quit when it was found out he cut the sweetheart deal for Epstein.

i don't know, maybe it's all his screaming about revenge and calling non-white people "Vermin" like Hitler did.
Obviously Garland is doing a great job though he had far too much of a hands off approach to Trump until he named Smith as SC. Raimondo is terrific. Yellen has done good work. As you said, Blinken has restored credibility to State after the Pompeo disaster.
Notably, none have had to resign in disgrace as so many did during the error of Trump.

Donald Trump has a problem no matter what happens in New Hampshire on Tuesday night: There’s a whole swath of the Republican electorate and a good chunk of independents who appear firmly committed to not voting for him in November if he becomes the nominee.

It’s an issue that became starkly apparent in polling ahead of the Iowa caucuses, when an NBC News/Des Moines Register/Mediacom poll of voters in that state found that fully 43 percent of Nikki Haley supporters said they would back President Joe Biden over Trump. And it’s a dynamic that has been on vivid display as the campaign shifted this week to New Hampshire.

“I can’t vote for Trump. He’s a crook. He’s too corrupt,” said Scott Simeone, 64, an independent voter from Amherst, who backed Trump in 2016 and 2020. “I voted for him, and I didn’t realize he’s as corrupt as he is.”

An informed electorate is not Don's friend. Not considering his moral bankruptcy, incompetence, and indefensible acts like making Matthew Whitaker acting AG. What kind of moron does that?

/---/ I'd like to ask Scott Simeone, if he can provide any proof of the corruption. It makes me question his sincerity. I'm confident he couldn't.

/---/ I'd like to ask Scott Simeone, if he can provide any proof of the corruption. It makes me question his sincerity. I'm confident he couldn't.
I don't know about Scott, but I can.

Hilarious.

/-----/ All bullshyt accusations with no proof other than opinion.

I don't mind acknowledging I find another Trump term to be concerning. The level of incompetence and corruption during the first one was staggering. This time around the few, and I mean few, qualified people he had surrounding him will not be there. His admin will be staffed with nitwits, sycophants, and ass clowns. Like the people who were left at the end in 2020.

You’re a joke. A bad joke. The incompetence everyone sees from Potato apparently doesn’t concern you. Hypocrite.

Poor gullible fool. So willing to throw your country away to stick it to the Dems.

Nothing says stupid like a willlingness to destroy your country for a guy like Trump.
Lizardbitch:

To avoid the destruction of our nation, we need to get rid of your beloved Potato.

Do us all a favor. Gulp down a boiling mug of STFU.

Forum List

Back