Is it me

Just ask the OP if he wants to regulate the crap out of Big Pharma and you'll find out his true agenda.
The OP is just like the rest of his ilk. They are hit and run posters. They come back when they think everything is forgotten.

That was the image they liked to project anyway.... When they weren't committing every sin in the book. That is a true testament to their chameleon-like shapeshifting skills. It's how they managed to twist that entire image around on Republicans a hundred years later
Funny rant but not based in reality.
Suddenly change your clothes and start screaming "racist"! and "fascist!" at everyone else.

I didn't to have to change my clothes to say the Herr Trumpenstein is a Budding Fascist and has support from a wide range of racist organizations......

A. I never said tribalism didn't exist on the right

B. How is it on me?
You are implying both. That's simply wrong. Who are the one's trying to administer draconian policies on the people? It sure as hell isn't the Democrats.

Show me documented draconian policies coming the Left?

The draconian "lockdowns" that took place in 2020 and well into 2021, the harshest of which were implemented by Democratic governors and mayors, are a couple of dozen examples right there alone, not to mention many of those politicians flaunted their own orders.

But keep pretending you have the high road, hack.

Funny rant but not based in reality.

I didn't to have to change my clothes to say the Herr Trumpenstein is a Budding Fascist and has support from a wide range of racist organizations......
You didn't have to change your clothes because blasphemous howler monkeys usually don't wear any.

The draconian "lockdowns" that took place in 2020 and well into 2021, the harshest of which were implemented by Democratic governors, is a couple of dozen examples right there alone, not to many many of those governors flaunted their own orders.

:laughing0301: 🤪 :aargh: :rofl: :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :bang3: Saving people from covid is draconian?

Indiana hospitals filled with COVID-19 patients, many of whom are unvaccinated I'm wondering what these folks would have said about draconian lockdowns and vaccines back during that period? And most were Republicans. What a joke.

Or are leftwingers full of crap?

Lefties and democrats hated people like OJ Simpson (he was white/oreo, ect) until he killed 2 people, then he became a black leftwing hero. T
Then lefties hated big business and really hated Big Pharma, until they (along with the govt) forced people to take an untested vaccine.

So when right wingers support Pfizer say in the 90s or 2000s that was bad becasue.........big business, capitalism, high prices (whatever excuse), but if they screw over the little guy with no power (lose your job or get vaxxed!) then they become good?
They simpley follow what their cult leaders tell them.

The draconian "lockdowns" that took place in 2020 and well into 2021, the harshest of which were implemented by Democratic governors and mayors, are a couple of dozen examples right there alone, not to mention many of those politicians flaunted their own orders.

These “lockdowns” were implemented around the world based on limited knowledge of how to combat COVID

Democratic mayors and governors followed existing medical advice, Republicans followed the money

These “lockdowns” were implemented around the world based on limited knowledge of how to combat COVID

Democratic mayors and governors followed existing medical advice, Republicans followed the money
That's an excuse. For the summer of 2020 it will fly, but we knew by then that it was only fragile people that really had to worry. Fl was back open in Sept 2020, I was there and FL was criticized for it and it was fine. In fact in NY asnd LA they STILL WANT lockdowns. We knew this 2+ years ago, but authoritarians wanted their power to force people to not go to church or football games, ect (antifa rallies were ok though),

A hundred years later, Republicans are shaping policy on paper. No matter who's screaming, pay attention to what the Right does today. Voter suppression, banning books, banning travel, banning health care, trying to get rid of S.S. and Medicare. It's the party of oppression and suffering. It never ends.
What voter suppression?
What books are being banned?
What travel is being banned?

IT seems like you guys ban classic novels (OMG it has the N word in it, we have to shut it down!)
And you guys banned travel (Vax passports ring a bell!!!!!)
Voter supression: Another lie you tell, GA had MORE voter participation than ever...so shut up about your fake injustices

1236214561.0.jpg

Upon further review...It's you.
Hilarious, it was rhetorical, you lose!

Forum List

Back