Is it me

But the main thing was the voter ID, that you guys said blacks couldn't figure out how to get.

How do you get voter ID when you have errors in your Birth Certificate, undocumented name changes, no drivers license…..
How forgiving are Republicans?
Are they willing to say……Good Enough?

How do you get voter ID when you have errors in your Birth Certificate, undocumented name changes, no drivers license…..
How forgiving are Republicans?
Are they willing to say……Good Enough?
So those only happen to black folks?
No driveres license, almost every black person has one...

Forgiving for what?

Where do you come up with this crap?

Here is a video, the first part is people like you, the second is actual black people talking about. Man you guys really don't like black folks, and if they don't NEED you, you white knights get sooooo mad

You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the down hole
Maybe
But I'm still smart enough to know what I don't know.

Maybe someday you too can be that smart,
No, I'm just pushing your button.
There is no way you'd ever be smart enough to stop sniffing your buddies asses.

Or are leftwingers full of crap?

Lefties and democrats hated people like OJ Simpson (he was white/oreo, ect) until he killed 2 people, then he became a black leftwing hero. T
Then lefties hated big business and really hated Big Pharma, until they (along with the govt) forced people to take an untested vaccine.

So when right wingers support Pfizer say in the 90s or 2000s that was bad becasue.........big business, capitalism, high prices (whatever excuse), but if they screw over the little guy with no power (lose your job or get vaxxed!) then they become good?
Lol, yes it is you.

Forum List

Back