Is it me

Lets not transport todays depraved society of cross dressing woke leftists, can't figure out what you are, to the 1850-60s. The left were busy wallowing with glee owning their slaves back then.
Negative! You're a liar and I proved it. You didn't counter my link.

In the meantime, the Spencer Tracy and Cenk are right. Y ou want to go back.

Lets not transport todays depraved society of cross dressing woke leftists, can't figure out what you are, to the 1850-60s. The left were busy wallowing with glee owning their slaves back then.
The Gentry Class in the South were ultra conservative Christians. They took their slave owning rights for granted, SOP.

I don't have to. With your failures, who needs to. You can't produce a counter argument to mine, so why are you still here making a fool of yourself?
All any of us here failed to do is pull your head out of your ass for you. But it's probably pretty ugly anyway so I say we just leave it there.

The Gentry Class in the South were ultra conservative Christians. They took their slave owning rights for granted, SOP.
That was the image they liked to project anyway.... When they weren't committing every sin in the book. That is a true testament to their chameleon-like shapeshifting skills. It's how they managed to twist that entire image around on Republicans a hundred years later. Suddenly change your clothes and start screaming "racist"! and "fascist!" at everyone else.

Or are leftwingers full of crap?

Lefties and democrats hated people like OJ Simpson (he was white/oreo, ect) until he killed 2 people, then he became a black leftwing hero. T
Then lefties hated big business and really hated Big Pharma, until they (along with the govt) forced people to take an untested vaccine.

So when right wingers support Pfizer say in the 90s or 2000s that was bad becasue.........big business, capitalism, high prices (whatever excuse), but if they screw over the little guy with no power (lose your job or get vaxxed!) then they become good?
Nope..it's you.

You make up things in your empty head then pretend as if they are factual.

Or are leftwingers full of crap?

Lefties and democrats hated people like OJ Simpson (he was white/oreo, ect) until he killed 2 people, then he became a black leftwing hero. T
Then lefties hated big business and really hated Big Pharma, until they (along with the govt) forced people to take an untested vaccine.

So when right wingers support Pfizer say in the 90s or 2000s that was bad becasue.........big business, capitalism, high prices (whatever excuse), but if they screw over the little guy with no power (lose your job or get vaxxed!) then they become good?
1236214561.0.jpg

Upon further review...It's you.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
It’s you…

Upon further review...It's you.

Nope, it's all you. There was a time leftists were actual liberals and had principles (a long time ago). Now, it's all about tribalism and following the herd, regardless of the inconsistency and hypocrisy.

That was the image they liked to project anyway.... When they weren't committing every sin in the book. That is a true testament to their chameleon-like shapeshifting skills. It's how they managed to twist that entire image around on Republicans a hundred years later. Suddenly change your clothes and start screaming "racist"! and "fascist!" at everyone else.
A hundred years later, Republicans are shaping policy on paper. No matter who's screaming, pay attention to what the Right does today. Voter suppression, banning books, banning travel, banning health care, trying to get rid of S.S. and Medicare. It's the party of oppression and suffering. It never ends.

Nope, it's all you. There was a time leftists were actual liberals and had principles (a long time ago). Now, it's all about tribalism and following the herd, regardless of the inconsistency and hypocrisy.
Since the Right has not won a popular election for several decades, Tribalism came from the Right. That's on you.

Forum List

Back