Right now in Ukraine there are soldiers fighting, freezing trying desperately to drive Asiatic invaders from Europe. Merry Christmas heroes.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Merry Christmas to all the heroes in Ukraine. Wish this was not the world we live in. We must destroy Moscow ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ oriental, barbaric empire to live in peace

Right now in Ukraine there are soldiers fighting, freezing trying desperately to drive Asiatic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ invaders from Europe.Merry Christmas heroes.

F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Biden just awarded 300 million to Ukraine after the defense budget was passed.
yes, and these 3 news are well- connected :thup:

I feel sorry for the average Russian soldier, even though I want the Russian Army defeated and humiliated by Ukraine.

Your average Russian soldier knows he's being used as cannon-fodder in a phony made-up war lacking a decent casus belli.

Strange, how madman Putin and his henchmen exhort their soldiers with WWII phrases but waste them like WWI peasants.

I guess you can't fault the average Russian, though... he-or-she has no tradition of democracy... they need a strong hand.

Someone who can think for them so they can go about their vacuous and meaningless little lives until the next crisis.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the average Russian soldier, even though I want the Russian Army defeated and humiliated by Ukraine.

Your average Russian soldier knows he's being used as cannon-fodder in a phony made-up war lacking a decent casus belli.

Strange, how madman Putin and his henchmen exhort their soldiers with WWII phrases but waste them like WWI peasants.

I guess you can't fault the average Russian, though... he-or-she has no tradition of democracy... they need a strong hand.

Someone who can think for them so they can go about their vacuous and meaningless little lives until the next crisis.

Forum List

Back