Is Israel doomed?

Apart from the silly sites you linked to, all you've managed to do is show what I've already said.
There are problems with some Pakistani Muslims.

Perhaps you could try to say something new, not something I've already posted.
I live in hope.

Nope as many children look like that until the finish growing,

Are you joking, or just been looking at too many Jews?
Why will no one here admit to the information supplied by Jewish scientists?
Jews are inbred, and are suffering the defects you'd expect from it.
Given Israeli Jews are further inbreeding, it's more than likely the situation will get worse and worse.

Nazi Germany was decried for saying this, as many other groups have been called anti Semitic for mentioning it, but Jews are saying this now, and backing up their claims with science.

I recall research on fruitflies, where there were healthy specimens and genetically damaged ones with duff wings. The healthy insects would only breed with each other, leaving the genetic disasters to produce more disabled offspring.
Jews, according to this Jewish research, also have genetic faults but, unlike the fruitflies, they never try to breed with healthy specimens of humanity, sticking to their defective group.

I don't think that the Israelis see it as an occupation P.T..
I think they knew darn well what they were doing, read some of Ben Guerin's words. Dead give away.
Indeed, when you ask about when Israel acquired its land you feel like a theatrical agent you get so much song and dance.

Man, you are such a liar. You MADE UP the acquiring land pre requisite. You have NEVER proved that it needed to be involved for declaring independence.
So when you don't get the response that you want, you claim that you somehow have the upper hand in the debate.

Do you really have that much of a hard time accepting the truth?
You are the one who cannot accept the truth.

The Lebanese gained independence in Lebanon. The Syrians gained independence in Syria. The Jordanians gained independence in Jordan. And on and on.

The foreign Zionists declared independence in Palestine. Acquiring land is not an issue anywhere else because they gained independence inside their own defined territory as stated in international law. (A state should have a defined territory ~ Montevideo Conference)

Israel is the only one with a problem because it is the only one declaring independence in another defined territory.

No, Tinmore, YOU cannot accept the truth. You make up you own rules and laws for Israel, knowing that they do not apply to the real world.

You still didn't answer my question. Again, where does it say that land needed to be transferred to them in order to declare independence ?

Also, 'Palestine' did not have defined territory when Israel declared independence. Defined territory is something a sovereign state has.

I think they knew darn well what they were doing, read some of Ben Guerin's words. Dead give away.
Indeed, when you ask about when Israel acquired its land you feel like a theatrical agent you get so much song and dance.

Man, you are such a liar. You MADE UP the acquiring land pre requisite. You have NEVER proved that it needed to be involved for declaring independence.
So when you don't get the response that you want, you claim that you somehow have the upper hand in the debate.

The Lebanese gained independence in Lebanon. The Syrians gained independence in Syria. The Jordanians gained independence in Jordan. And on and on.

The foreign Zionists declared independence in Palestine. Acquiring land is not an issue anywhere else because they gained independence inside their own defined territory as stated in international law. (A state should have a defined territory ~ Montevideo Conference)

Israel is the only one with a problem because it is the only one declaring independence in another defined territory.

WRONG the Hashemite prince gained Jordan and migrated his own people to the land. The same thing happened in Syria with another Saudi Hashemite prince. So how could they be Syrian or Jordanian when they came from another nation.
Your Montevideo convention does not apply as it has nothing to do with the M.E, it only involves the Americas.
What defined territory is that as none existed before 1948, unless you have a treaty saying otherwise
Good points but Palestine is the only country where the natives got the boot.

That's what happens when you try to boot someone else who has more will in their fight.

HOPE for the future ehh 'IFred' . :afro: Course if Israel keeps developing its weapons and winning its wars and infusing itself with westerners of the Jewish religion your Hopes may never materialize . Plus like I say , Jews are smart and probably on the frontlines of genetic research . Heck , they made the desert bloom and I Hear that they have done well with their desalination plants . They also have nuke doomsday subs capable of using nuke tipped missles and they have nuke bombs and missles . Oh well , just watch and see what happens I guess but Jews are pretty smart people and they fight for their very existence in their Promised Land so they'll figure things out 'IFred' !!
thanks for noticing my post PBEL , Everything I said is pretty much true especially about the Israelis winning ALL their wars . I don't think that that fact can be disputed . Heck , what is the numbers of the Israeli military . And look how they have consistently beat back far superior numbers that have attacked them . Pretty amazing if you ask me Pbel , and just wait for the next war , might not be just conventional warfare and the sparks may really fly .

I don't think that the Israelis see it as an occupation P.T..

No, Tinmore, YOU cannot accept the truth. You make up you own rules and laws for Israel, knowing that they do not apply to the real world.

You still didn't answer my question. Again, where does it say that land needed to be transferred to them in order to declare independence ?

Also, 'Palestine' did not have defined territory when Israel declared independence. Defined territory is something a sovereign state has.
Where was Israel's defined territory when it declared independence?

Where is Israel's defined territory now?

Isr.ael is the only one with a problem because it is the only one declaring independence in another defined territory.

Again, you are avoiding my question.

Defined territory is something a sovereign state has. Israel is a sovereign state, therefore has defined territory. Where is it ? Look at a map .

"In international law, a sovereign state is a nonphysical juridical entity that is represented by one centralized government that has sovereignty over a geographic area. International law defines sovereign states as having a permanent population, defined territory, one government, and the capacity to enter into relations with other sovereign states.[1"

Now answer my question.

Consider the source
Jewish Genetic Disease Consortium - Working together to prevent jewish genetic diseases

A Jewish site, intent on trying to put right what Hitler said about Jews.

Is there an Islamic genetic disease consortium seeing as they have the worlds largest incidence of birth defects

Well for sure all this Muslim inbreeding has caused brain defects of the type indofart is exhibiting.

Consider the source
Jewish Genetic Disease Consortium - Working together to prevent jewish genetic diseases

A Jewish site, intent on trying to put right what Hitler said about Jews.

Is there an Islamic genetic disease consortium seeing as they have the worlds largest incidence of birth defects

You neglected to comment on how Jews are proving Hitler right, now admitting their gene structure is prone to weaknesses.
Perhaps you could bring yourself to have a go.

However, I don't try to hide there is a problem in some of the silly end of Islam who marry cousins, but this is pretty much limited to places like Pakistan and Bangladesh. There are a few problems over here where village populations have interbred, but these are very rare now.
The greatest problem is a skin deformity, but that's hardly seen any more.

Of course, with the vast Muslim population of the world, even the few localised problems are of little concern when it comes to the big picture, but Israel's rather racist and bigoted outlook forbids relationships outside the 6 million or so inbreeds you have over there.

f1k2j2w-3sr12l3_ch3ldr2nl_s52_thumb.jpg

If a dog was born like that, you'd put it out of its misery.

That kid needs a good dentist and some braces that's all.

Indofred you are one sick Islamist.

Apart from the silly sites you linked to, all you've managed to do is show what I've already said.
There are problems with some Pakistani Muslims.

Perhaps you could try to say something new, not something I've already posted.
I live in hope.

No actually there are problems all over the Muslim world.

Your OP has failed.

WRONG the Hashemite prince gained Jordan and migrated his own people to the land. The same thing happened in Syria with another Saudi Hashemite prince. So how could they be Syrian or Jordanian when they came from another nation.
Your Montevideo convention does not apply as it has nothing to do with the M.E, it only involves the Americas.
What defined territory is that as none existed before 1948, unless you have a treaty saying otherwise

Nope they still live in Palestine, it was the Jews given the boot in 1949 from land they owned.
Even the Palestinians still in Israel got booted off their land.

Do they now, fist I have heard of it

Nope as many children look like that until the finish growing,

Are you joking, or just been looking at too many Jews?
Why will no one here admit to the information supplied by Jewish scientists?
Jews are inbred, and are suffering the defects you'd expect from it.
Given Israeli Jews are further inbreeding, it's more than likely the situation will get worse and worse.

Nazi Germany was decried for saying this, as many other groups have been called anti Semitic for mentioning it, but Jews are saying this now, and backing up their claims with science.

I recall research on fruitflies, where there were healthy specimens and genetically damaged ones with duff wings. The healthy insects would only breed with each other, leaving the genetic disasters to produce more disabled offspring.
Jews, according to this Jewish research, also have genetic faults but, unlike the fruitflies, they never try to breed with healthy specimens of humanity, sticking to their defective group.

No I see it all the time with children right up until they reach 18 and finish growing. Now about the much greater number of genetic defects in the muslims care to comment. Just to show a proper balance of course.

See LoN mandate for Palestine for your answers

Isr.ael is the only one with a problem because it is the only one declaring independence in another defined territory.

Defined territory is something a sovereign state has. Israel is a sovereign state, therefore has defined territory. Where is it ? Look at a map .

"In international law, a sovereign state is a nonphysical juridical entity that is represented by one centralized government that has sovereignty over a geographic area. International law defines sovereign states as having a permanent population, defined territory, one government, and the capacity to enter into relations with other sovereign states.[1"

Now answer my question.
International law defines sovereign states as having a permanent population, defined territory, one government, and the capacity to enter into relations with other sovereign states.[1"​

Until you can define Israel's territory, your post is gibberish.

See LoN mandate for Palestine for your answers
I have. It does not say what you imply.

Nope they still live in Palestine, it was the Jews given the boot in 1949 from land they owned.

Of course not. Israeli propaganda (your only source of information) will not tell you.

Now answer my question.
International law defines sovereign states as having a permanent population, defined territory, one government, and the capacity to enter into relations with other sovereign states.[1"​

Until you can define Israel's territory, your post is gibberish.

You need to learn how to read Tinmore.
"International law defines sovereign states"

Israel is a sovereign state, therefore has defined territory. You are playing your little game again called "If you don't answer my question that I made up, you are wrong and I am right"

BTW, you STILL haven't answered my question. Duck duck duck duck and made up crap is all you have.

Of course not. Israeli propaganda (your only source of information) will not tell you.

How can you say that to someone else, when Palestinian propaganda is your only source of information?

Forum List

Back