Is Israel Becoming More Isolated?

thetimesofisrael-529x60.png

Dec. 4, 2015

Israel’s global standing has never been worse

“It’s never been worse. Since 1948, our international status hasn’t been as bad as it is right now,” Lapid, 52, said.
Yada yada yada:

Americans' Sympathies for Israel Match All-Time High

Seven in 10 Americans Continue to View Israel Favorably

Israel will succeed like Rhodesia and white-ruled South Africa succeeded. I am surprised that supporters of Israel can be so blinded by their fervor that they can't recognize that the European colonial project dynamics are playing out in Israel as they did in all of the later European colonial projects where the native people remained viable.

Actually nothing you say has any basis in truth or reality. Israel is not considered a colony by the international community.

Welcome to IslamoNazi fantasy island. Ha ha ha.
All through the Mandate period Britain and the Zionists openly spoke of their colonial project. That documentation is still available for all to see.

Of course Israel lies about it now like they lie about everything else.

Once again its only in the minds of the revisionists that Israel is losing the PR battle. Its because support is so strong that it might just be the perfect time to finish this rediculous war.

The pali's don't stand a chance anyway and all they are doing is forcing their own children forward to die forgotten in meaningless deaths that only serve to embarrass themselves further.

It's called Palestinian Mentality (TM). The Arabs in general suffer from this. They won every battle they lost. LOL

Israel is already succeeding. Stand by, we are looking for signs of Israel being isolated....looking...looking....looking....NOPE!
Yep!

No need to look anymore, I just gave you 3 signs of Israeli isolation.

You're welcome!
You showed me what three people claimed. Now show me signs, something concrete. Otherwise, get lost.

You showed me what three people claimed. Now show me signs, something concrete. Otherwise, get lost.
Moving the proverbial goal posts?

Hey, isn't it about time for another Mufti moment?
Signs are not quotes from random people. Signs are actual actions that have effects on Israel's economy. Meanwhile, companies and countries are clamoring to do business with Israel, as it's economy continues to grow. And when Israel's off shore gas sales to it's neighbors and Europe goes on line, then all bets are off.

Make sure you lube that goal post.

Sure is Billy boy.

The point is that you just can't negotiate with these kind of people

Mufti-and-Hitler.jpg

Although its understandable that you can't comprehend that as you see these two as being perfectly reasonable.

The simple reality is that Israel has stronger public image numbers now than the palestinians every had.

There is no isolation going on other than the pali's behind their walls of shame.

BN-DZ103_Israel_G_20140805110931.jpg

BN-DZ157_Israel_G_20140805122630.jpg

BN-DX086_gopisr_G_20140730093525.jpg

israel1a.jpg

pr060726bi.gif

Ruddy, we all agree that Americans are brainwashed with respect to the conflict, no need to belabor the fact. But, as I have stated, the young that have had access to the facts via internet and have resisted brainwashing support the Palestinian cause.

Who's "we", you and the voices in your head? Pfffffffttttttt!

Americans support Israel because they identify with Israel. And it ain't gonna change. Deal with it.

Americans identify with Israel because they have been brainwashed by Zionist controlled media from childhood. The reason Europe and the rest of the Western world support the Palestinian cause is because they haven't been brainwashed. It's really very simple.

Americans identify with Israel because they have been brainwashed by Zionist controlled media from childhood. The reason Europe and the rest of the Western world support the Palestinian cause is because they haven't been brainwashed. It's really very simple.
No, you dumbass Nazi, Americans identify with Israel because they see absolutely no difference between Palestinian terrorist animals, and other Muslim terrorist animals. It's the same warped evil ideology that is a cancer to modern civilization. They see Israel as yet another hotspot and frontline of Islam's war against humanity and freedom.

Luckily, the Israelis are doing a great job dealing with the savages. :clap2:

Last edited:
Now that we've settled that lets get back on topic.

Its quite easy to show that the OP is dead wrong. Israel is actually less isolated now than ever. Its economy is doing fantastic. The pali's are embarrassing themselves with every new terrorist act. And the world is tired of it.

Case closed

Well looks like you got that one wrong too.

1.jpg

Doesn't look like isolated to me ;--)

I see you have a reading comprehension problem. "Jews living in their country" LOL I wonder if you think that posting this type of disinformation makes your case any stronger?

Anyway, Israel and North Korea are looked upon negatively at about the same percentage by the rest of the world. :)

_67748860_67748859.jpg

1.jpg

I see you have a reading comprehension problem. "Jews living in their country" LOL I wonder if you think that posting this type of disinformation makes your case any stronger?

Anyway, Israel and North Korea are looked upon negatively at about the same percentage by the rest of the world. :)

_67748860_67748859.jpg
Typical Monty'ism.

Unfortunately for people like Monty who spend the majority of their lives in hand-wringing, sweaty, chest-heaving, Jew hating pathologies, none of their hate serves any purpose but to make them objects of ridicule.

1.jpg

_67748860_67748859.jpg
Not that old garbage poll of Muslim invaders in Europe. Ha ha ha.

Although he did at least acknowledge that it was 'their" IE Judaic land. I didn't ever think he'd get that one straight. ;--)

Clearly Israel is less isolated today than its ever been ;--)

I support Israel because it represents the aspirations of a small minority persecuted by a big majority, and like most Americans with a liberal orientation towards the world, I realize the need to protect these small minorities from persecution.

In addition, the civilizational values of Jewish people, for the most part, are liberal, modern, and advanced. They are among the world's leaders in environmental technology, produce Nobel prize winner after Nobel prize winner and are a modern oasis in a sea of primitivism.

The Arabs who call themselves "Palestinian" for propaganda purposes, on the other hand, are deeply inbred, regard women as nothing more than brood mares and celebrate mass murder as the highest achievement attainable in their primitive society.

It's an awfully easy choice to make for any who are human.

Forum List

Back