CDZ Is Iran a sponsor of Terrorism?

Us Iran a sponsor of Terrorism

• Total voters
Yes. The Iran theocracy is evil. The fact that they're messianic makes an Iran with nuclear weapons a nightmare -- a real danger to the civilized world!

A lot of Christians are messianic and they have nukes. I think Saudi Arabia is more a terrorist, for Israelites its Iran and Iraq. Bibi's bomb pic was for Iran.

Penelope wrote:
"A lot of Christians are messianic and they have nukes."
= = = = = = = =

RL replies:

The thing is those messianic Christians didn't fire over 30 rockets at the American-Iraqi base, killing an American interpreter while wounding three American soldiers; those messianic Christians didn't storm the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad with the intention of burning it down; those messianic Christians didn't shoot down an American drone; those messianic Christians didn't capture two American Navy boats, blindfolded and bound the U.S. crew and then replaced the American flag with an Iranian one; those messianic Christians don't parade their missiles every year with "Death to America" written on them!

Well what the heck were those American soldiers doing in Iraq??

And those navy boats boys were treated with respect, they were given good food and released.

I doubt they wanted to burn the embassy in Bagdad down.

Well in a way I don't blame them for saying death to America, when you say under your breath death to Iran.

After all Iran never attacked American soil. Nor for that matter did Iraq. You must be a Zionist.

Why on earth are you living in the United States?

^Those navy boats boys were treated with respect, they were given good food and released.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Yes. The Iran theocracy is evil. The fact that they're messianic makes an Iran with nuclear weapons a nightmare -- a real danger to the civilized world!

A lot of Christians are messianic and they have nukes. I think Saudi Arabia is more a terrorist, for Israelites its Iran and Iraq. Bibi's bomb pic was for Iran.

Penelope wrote:
= = = = = = = =

RL replies:

The thing is those messianic Christians didn't fire over 30 rockets at the American-Iraqi base, killing an American interpreter while wounding three American soldiers; those messianic Christians didn't storm the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad with the intention of burning it down; those messianic Christians didn't shoot down an American drone; those messianic Christians didn't capture two American Navy boats, blindfolded and bound the U.S. crew and then replaced the American flag with an Iranian one; those messianic Christians don't parade their missiles every year with "Death to America" written on them!

And those navy boats boys were treated with respect, they were given good food and released.

Well in a way I don't blame them for saying death to America, when you say under your breath death to Iran.

After all Iran never attacked American soil. Nor for that matter did Iraq. You must be a Zionist.

I'm a US citizen. I was born here and so were my parents. That is why I'm here.

If the US is a state sponsor of terrorism, Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism. If the US is not a state sponsor of terrorism, Iran is not a state sponsor of terrorism. Iran has designated the entire US military as a terrorist organisation.
I'll be glad when you can join us here on this forum as an American citizen

^Those navy boats boys were treated with respect, they were given good food and released.

View attachment 301406 View attachment 301407

Nothing disrespectful about those pictures, they were also fed food and stayed in a room together, none of them were beat up, and in the end they were released.

The U.S. secretary of state, John Kerry, called the Iranian foreign minister Mohammad Javad Zarif within five minutes. His call was followed by multiple other phone calls between the two ministers. The sailors had a brief verbal exchange with the Iranian military and were released, unharmed, 15 hours later.

The release was hailed by the Obama administration as an unintended benefit of the new diplomatic relationship. Iran released pictures of captured US sailors. Some U.S. Republican 2016 presidential candidates such as Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and Donald Trump criticized the U.S. response to the detention, which they deemed too weak.[4]

2016 U.S.–Iran naval incident - Wikipedia

Nothing disrespectful about those pictures, they were also fed food and stayed in a room together, none of them were beat up, and in the end they were released.

Respect, bro. :yes_text12:

:yourpointsmile:

Penelope wrote:
= = = = = = = =

RL replies:

Don't get irony, do you?

Penelope wrote:
= = = = = = = =

RL replies:

Don't get irony, do you?

I have every right to be here, are you a US citizen?

Penelope wrote:
= = = = = = = =

RL replies:

Don't get irony, do you?

I'm not talking about rights. So don't go down that pointless road.

You're the one whinging and moaning about America. I'm merely calling you on it.

If the US is a state sponsor of terrorism, Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism. If the US is not a state sponsor of terrorism, Iran is not a state sponsor of terrorism. Iran has designated the entire US military as a terrorist organisation.
I'll be glad when you can join us here on this forum as an American citizen
Well what a kind thought, but please don't take it amiss that I decline the offer. I don't think I could bear being part of a state sponsor of terrorism. You guys have tougher stomachs than me.

Last edited:

Don't get irony, do you?

You're the one whinging and moaning about America. I'm merely calling you on it.

You are a Zionist and you want American soldiers to take our Iran just like they took out Iraq, or trying their best at it.

It comes down to zionist V islamics Penelope

really nothing new to see, save for which side we're catering to

~S~

yet both have been ally and/or adversary over time

so perhaps the OP should consider WHY they would be allies one day, and terrorists the next in the eyes of the USA

~S~

You are muddying the waters, Sparky.

Iran helped and supplied terrorists in their battles against the criminal invaders of Iraq.

Iran helped and supplied terrorists in their battles against the criminal invaders of Lebanon.

Of course, Iran is a sponsor of terrorism. There cannot be any doubt about this.

Don't get irony, do you?

You are a Zionist and you want American soldiers to take our Iran just like they took out Iraq, or trying their best at it.

Well thought out response.

:cuckoo:

Don't get irony, do you?

Except its the truth.

Don't get irony, do you?

Except its the truth.

What is?

Forum List

Back