CDZ Is Iran a sponsor of Terrorism?

Us Iran a sponsor of Terrorism

• Total voters

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Simple poll with 2 choices. It is a public poll so we can see who believes what. It is in CDZ to avoid name calling and personal attacks. Feel free to explain why you voted how you did. Be warned this is NOT a thread about the USA, Israel or any other Country it is about Iran. Be aware that the US has designated Iran as a State Sponsor of terrorism before you vote. I would LOVE to hear why if you disagree , your rationale.

Simple poll with 2 choices. It is a public poll so we can see who believes what. It is in CDZ to avoid name calling and personal attacks. Feel free to explain why you voted how you did. Be warned this is NOT a thread about the USA, Israel or any other Country it is about Iran. Be aware that the US has designated Iran as a State Sponsor of terrorism before you vote. I would LOVE to hear why if you disagree , your rationale.
They sure are. They train terrorists in their country, this is common knowledge.

Iran openly supports terror networks in Palestine Israel, Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia , Yemen and across the rest of the Middle East. They provide weapons training and logistical support and they send troops when ever they can. They have openly attacked the US on more then one occasion and the General that was killed was PERSONALLY responsible for over 500 dead American soldiers. As well as hundreds of civilians. He organized and funded the attack on the US Embassy and was planning a new attack when he was rightly killed.

If the US is a state sponsor of terrorism, Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism. If the US is not a state sponsor of terrorism, Iran is not a state sponsor of terrorism. Iran has designated the entire US military as a terrorist organisation.

If the US is a state sponsor of terrorism, Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism. If the US is not a state sponsor of terrorism, Iran is not a state sponsor of terrorism. Iran has designated the entire US military as a terrorist organisation.
This is not about the US, either stick to the OP or leave. You want to make that claim make your own thread. One where you actually explain as I have what terror acts the US sponsored and supported.

Is that sort of language tolerated in the CDZ? My my. But I'm sure the explanation and definition will be worth waiting for. After all, how can we categorise something if the categories are unstated?

One where you actually explain as I have what terror acts the US sponsored and supported.
You have explained nothing, you've made vague unreferenced claims, you haven't even defined terrorism.
Leave the thread NOW, listen to the one who started this thread. You're nothing but a damned troll.

He certainly is. It's what he does. Doesn't belong in the CDZ.

Terror is what Hamas, Hezbollah, and ISIS do.

I could walk out of my door today, in the city centre, and suffer a truck ramming. That's terror. You can't predict when it will happen.

Is that sort of language tolerated in the CDZ? My my. But I'm sure the explanation and definition will be worth waiting for. After all, how can we categorise something if the categories are unstated?

We're waiting.

Please define and categorise it.

Though I'm sure it won't be worth waiting for. :cool-45:
Some of these trolls are just incredible. They seem to look for threads they can derail with their inane responses. Dreadful.

We're waiting.

Please define and categorise it.

Though I'm sure it won't be worth waiting for. :cool-45:
Some of these trolls are just incredible. They seem to look for threads they can derail with their inane responses. Dreadful.

This one is the legendary sniping kind.

Yes. The Iran theocracy is evil. The fact that they're messianic makes an Iran with nuclear weapons a nightmare -- a real danger to the civilized world!

Forum List

Back