Is He Really Ok, People???

No difference at all.

Hypocrites are bitch made.

Thatā€™s you.

Fantastic. You all chanted TDS, and now I get to chant BDS for the next four years.

Thatā€™s a great way to be an adult.

Not.

Iā€™ve never said ā€˜TDSā€™ in any of my 1,300 posts here.

Painting with a broad brush again?

Donā€™t care. TDS was used plenty around here and now Iā€™m going to use BDS.

If you have an issue with that, then go complain to someone who cares.

No difference at all.

Thatā€™s you.

Fantastic. You all chanted TDS, and now I get to chant BDS for the next four years.

Not.

If I didnā€™t care about something I probably wouldnā€™t reply.

Youā€™re a child and full of shit.

Biden is ā€˜NOT fit for officeā€™ as he could barely get through mumbling press conference, ex-White House doc claims.

JOE Bidenā€™s stumbling press conference performance raises questions about his fitness for office, a former White House doctor has claimed.

According to Ronny Jackson, the President forgetting what he was talking about and mumbling incoherently at the camera should ā€œconcernā€ Americans.

View attachment 473226

"Politics aside, this should concern every American who wants to know that their President IS FIT FOR DUTY AND CONTROL.."

One photo shows the president holding a card labeled "infrastructure" with a list of facts in large font, though he did still flub one of those statistics.

In another photo, Biden, 78, is seen holding a paper with HEADSHOTS OF REPORTERS, with some that he planned to take questions from CIRCLED and NUMBERED.

It has also emerged the White House has corrected the moment President Joe Biden MIXED UP THE NAME of Afghanistan President Ghani in the official records.

Biden also MISTAKENLY USED THE NAME of the controversial former head of Pakistan's military, Kayani, when referring to the Afghanistan leader in the news conference.

Earlier this month he was filmed falling three times on the steps of Air Force One today before flying to Georgia.

Bidenā€™s frequent gaffes have been picked up by political opponents as evidence of IMPAIRED MENTAL ABILITY.

A poll found that nearly 40 percent of registered American voters believe Biden has "some form of dementia".

The president HAS NOT TAKEN a cognitive test for DEMENTIA and his medical and surgical history released in 2019 made no reference to him suffering from the condition.

FROM THE AUTHOR:
This is the kind of thing that can be written solely by spiteful people. Well, Joe IS mumbling sometimes. Well, he loses his train of thought and can't finish his sentence, and leaves the press conference prematurely. So, yes, he falls down on the Air Force One stairs more than once - so what?! Do the interests of the wealthy and powerful suffer because of that? We all understand that this is a political theater, and the country is run by EXTREMELY smart, EXTREMELY thrifty people. They manage the country from behind the scenes - just because they are shy and just have light sickness...
Source: Biden 'NOT fit for office' after mumbling press conference, ex-WH doc claims
LOL!!..as some guy on twitter said..I'll take Biden on his worst day over Trump on his best day any day of the week.

No difference at all.

Thatā€™s you.

Not.

Thatā€™s nice. You done whining yet?

Let it all out, snowflake. Itā€™s still not going to change a thing.

No difference at all.

Thatā€™s you.

Not.

And don't forget how everybody had to put up with ODS for eight years from these cry babies.

No difference at all.

Thatā€™s you.

Not.

Still donā€™t care huh?

Throw your sucker in the dirt already.

No difference at all.

Thatā€™s you.

Not.

Still donā€™t care huh?

Do you have a point to make, or are you just going to keep whining?

Would you like a tissue?

Biden is ā€˜NOT fit for officeā€™ as he could barely get through mumbling press conference, ex-White House doc claims.

JOE Bidenā€™s stumbling press conference performance raises questions about his fitness for office, a former White House doctor has claimed.

According to Ronny Jackson, the President forgetting what he was talking about and mumbling incoherently at the camera should ā€œconcernā€ Americans.

View attachment 473226

"Politics aside, this should concern every American who wants to know that their President IS FIT FOR DUTY AND CONTROL.."

One photo shows the president holding a card labeled "infrastructure" with a list of facts in large font, though he did still flub one of those statistics.

In another photo, Biden, 78, is seen holding a paper with HEADSHOTS OF REPORTERS, with some that he planned to take questions from CIRCLED and NUMBERED.

It has also emerged the White House has corrected the moment President Joe Biden MIXED UP THE NAME of Afghanistan President Ghani in the official records.

Biden also MISTAKENLY USED THE NAME of the controversial former head of Pakistan's military, Kayani, when referring to the Afghanistan leader in the news conference.

Earlier this month he was filmed falling three times on the steps of Air Force One today before flying to Georgia.

Bidenā€™s frequent gaffes have been picked up by political opponents as evidence of IMPAIRED MENTAL ABILITY.

A poll found that nearly 40 percent of registered American voters believe Biden has "some form of dementia".

The president HAS NOT TAKEN a cognitive test for DEMENTIA and his medical and surgical history released in 2019 made no reference to him suffering from the condition.

FROM THE AUTHOR:
This is the kind of thing that can be written solely by spiteful people. Well, Joe IS mumbling sometimes. Well, he loses his train of thought and can't finish his sentence, and leaves the press conference prematurely. So, yes, he falls down on the Air Force One stairs more than once - so what?! Do the interests of the wealthy and powerful suffer because of that? We all understand that this is a political theater, and the country is run by EXTREMELY smart, EXTREMELY thrifty people. They manage the country from behind the scenes - just because they are shy and just have light sickness...
Source: Biden 'NOT fit for office' after mumbling press conference, ex-WH doc claims

Ronny Jackson is your go to guy?

ROTFLMFAO

Hey Ronny. For all of us that live in the real world, Biden wiped the floor with Republicans at that press conference.

I don't think you fuckwits want another press conference anytime soon.

To be more accurate, I don't think Biden even has enough stamina for another press conference. He struggled his way through that one to begin with.

If Dr. Jill was comassionate she would not let him suffer so....bring the old guy home or put him in some assisted living facility.....now she might be the type of woman who enjoys the perks of being a first lady and will not give that up.....at least willingly.

Well she is a doctor, so she could always have him euthanized.

:laughing0301:

Who's "crying"? He just told you to "shut up" and that you're a "lying bitch."

And his tears were pretty much leaking through the screen.

What has all your snivelling about Biden accomplished for your side? I mean, everyone not in your cult knows you're lying. All you're doing is convincing the nation that you're butthurt and brainwashed.
so it was a lie when Joe almost killed himself trying to get on a plane?

The video of him crawling up the stairs will be his legacy.

....just like the video of Obama where the flies were landing on his face...

I will always remember him like that. :auiqs.jpg:

No difference at all.

Thatā€™s you.

Not.

Still donā€™t care huh?

Do you have a point to make, or are you just going to keep whining?

Would you like a tissue?

I guess the point Iā€™m trying to make is your mother should have swallowed you.

Get it?

View attachment 473226

FROM THE AUTHOR:
He is just fine. This is the price you pay for putting someone as despicable as Trump into office, deal with it, it could be Hillary.

I bet he has issues going through metal detectors.
Especially these new ones:
Aerochk-2.jpg

So much BDS.

The losers are just upset that their guy lost.

Was your daily Trump slander while he was POTUS any different?

You tell me.

Explain to me how you all donā€™t have BDS because youā€™re just upset that your guy lost. Because thatā€™s what it looks like to me.

It's not that our guy "lost", it's "Look what he lost to" that's so fuckin' hilarious.

Seriously, what da fuq were you people thinking anyway?

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::21::lmao:

So much BDS.

The losers are just upset that their guy lost.

Was your daily Trump slander while he was POTUS any different?

You tell me.

Explain to me how you all donā€™t have BDS because youā€™re just upset that your guy lost. Because thatā€™s what it looks like to me.

It's not that our guy "lost", it's "Look what he lost to" that's so fuckin' hilarious.

Seriously, what da fuq were you people thinking anyway?

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::21::lmao:

Look at who he was up against.

America has spoken. They told people like you to go fuck yourselves.

Enjoy the next four years, snowflake. :)

He's clearly unfit. I doubt he'll even make it through his term before he keels over with a stroke, to be honest.

In the mean time, the communists are running the joint from behind the scenes. Their minions in what has effectively become a state-run flavor of media will continue to run interference for them in synergy with the regular old low-info, rabid, useful idiot type brown-shirt statists who poupulate social media and discussion boards.

It's likely best to let it run its course. As it is, people who participate in coercion historically understand very little of their role in it. And absolutely nothing of its consequence. They'll need to learn. And they will. So let them.

If they didn't learn anything from how quickly they threw Cuomo under the bus after his usefulness in their agenda was secured, it'll take jack boots at their front doors before they get it through their thick nawgins that they aren't so special or immune from the consequences of their choices after all. And make no mistake. History is ripe with example of that very phenomenon. Oh yes indeed!

I guess the point Iā€™m trying to make is your mother should have swallowed you.

Get it?

Yup, got it.

I think youā€™re just a whining crybaby and youā€™re extra moody because your candidate lost.

You voted for Joe Biden.

You donā€™t think very well.

Unfortunately for you, the majority of the country agrees with me that Biden is better than Trump.

Sucks for you, huh?

Definitely sucks that the majority of the country is as unintelligent as you.

Get it?

Yup, got it.

I think youā€™re just a whining crybaby and youā€™re extra moody because your candidate lost.

You voted for Joe Biden.

You donā€™t think very well.

Unfortunately for you, the majority of the country agrees with me that Biden is better than Trump.

Sucks for you, huh?

Definitely sucks that the majority of the country is as unintelligent as you.

You poor snowflake.

Would like a tissue? :)

Forum List

Back