Did Joe forget the purpose of immigration is to support the citizens of the U.S. and the objectives of U.S. citizens?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Did he forget the citizens of the U.S. own the U.S. and the U.S. government?
Did he forget that all policy from the executive branch and all branches of government is supposed to benefit the citizens of the U.S.?
Did he forget that he is not supposed to write policy aimed to benefit the citizens of Mexico while screwing over Americans?
Is Joe sure he's not violating his oath of office? Is he breaking the law right now?

Dude sleepy joe is not the only president to forget all this you know,the last one that remembered and followed that got taken out on nov 22nd 1963,ever sense then every president we’ve had other than trump was a puppet for the Washington establishment.

Last edited:
Everybody would vote Republican if they realized Democrats were the pro-immigration party.
I'm not so sure of that...this wave of new age indoctrinated woke white guilters don't vote to keep America America.
Them and those who aren't white are the problem. History buffs know Lincoln had a solution planned. Ironically John Wilkes Booth prevented that solution from going into effect.
---Lincoln addressed his own solution to slavery at a speech delivered in Peoria, Illinois: “I should not know what to do as to the existing institution [of slavery]. My first impulse would be to free all the slaves, and send them to Liberia, to their own native land.”---

Did he forget the citizens of the U.S. own the U.S. and the U.S. government?
Did he forget that all policy from the executive branch and all branches of government is supposed to benefit the citizens of the U.S.?
Did he forget that he is not supposed to write policy aimed to benefit the citizens of Mexico while screwing over Americans?
Is Joe sure he's not violating his oath of office? Is he breaking the law right now?
Does Joe Biden have a brain?

oz_scarecrow_talks_without_brain_democrat.jpg

I see it as a tough call one way or the other. I didn't see Trump's policies as the Christian way of dealing with the situation. But there's a limit as to what we can do. Biden's challenge is to find a balance. Yep, there's the Constitution, but if that's the final word then we may as well remove "under God" from the pledge.

I see it as a tough call one way or the other. I didn't see Trump's policies as the Christian way of dealing with the situation. But there's a limit as to what we can do. Biden's challenge is to find a balance. Yep, there's the Constitution, but if that's the final word then we may as well remove "under God" from the pledge.
It’s really not tough at all. The responsibility government has is to ALWAYS protect the interests of American citizens FIRST.

It’s really not tough at all. The responsibility government has is to ALWAYS protect the interests of American citizens FIRST.
You agree that is the most fundamental duty of those in government...right?

You have no facts, and the only sentiment you're emanating is racism.

Trespassers? Sam Houston was a trespasser...

I KNOW a lot of illegal immigrants. I know who they are. You do not. So... shut up.
Look Gustavo...we can see why you're so motivated to sell good, real Americans on the idea of fostering Mexico's human trash and forfeiting their nation to Mexico....trust me, it's crystal clear....but see, here in America REAL Americans come first, we don't OWE immigrants a fucking thing....they should ONLY be allowed to traverse our border if they have something positive to offer good, real Americans and ONLY if they can enhance and improve this once great nation...This shit is so simple for sane, wise folks not named Gustavo.

Forum List

Back