Zone1 Is God Truly Gender Neutral?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I hope to find out one dsy. Though hopefully not too soon unless heavdn is as promised.

God made man and woman... if he was neutral regarding gender we would procreate like snails....

Yeah and why would it just be assumed that He doesn't have a gender? He made Adam first. He must have gotten the idea for the male sex somewhere.

God can either or neither being above any sort of biological imperatives. It is not a new idea for religious thinkers to conclude that God must be genderless. Before the fall Adam and Eve were unaware of gender. This tells us that a man made in God's image was basically a ken doll.

God can either or neither being above any sort of biological imperatives. It is not a new idea for religious thinkers to conclude that God must be genderless. Before the fall Adam and Eve were unaware of gender. This tells us that a man made in God's image was basically a ken doll.
When they speak of being made in God's image it means beings that know and create.

1 Corinthians 11:11
11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.

I understand what they're saying here, but God is not gender neutral according to the woke world agenda. I am also one of those few Christians that say God is male because not only is He referred to as Father in the Bible, but Jesus Christ is and was God in the flesh and Jesus is male.

Is your faith slipping again? God is a ten billion ton cosmic hammer pointed light years away from us, currently. Pray it stays that way. Or pray for flood number two, it's up to you—it's all relative regardless; hopeless, really . . . but in the best way imaginable.

I understand what they're saying here, but God is not gender neutral according to the woke world agenda. I am also one of those few Christians that say God is male because not only is He referred to as Father in the Bible, but Jesus Christ is and was God in the flesh and Jesus is male.

I don't believe God has a gender. It goes to reason that God, in Himself, contains both masculine and feminine natures but that doesn't mean gender. I believe that God is incorporeal and the closest I can come to explaining that is that God is every extant attribute of reality.

Ann Barnhardt said, "If God possessed no feminine nature, then that would mean that women contained a nature that was completely outside of God. How could God create something which He Himself did not contain? Well, you might say, God doesn’t have an evil nature, but evil exists. No. Evil is merely the absence of good. Evil is not extant, just as cold is the mere absence of heat, and darkness is the mere absence of light. Femininity is an extant nature. Femininity is NOT the absence of masculinity. Femininity is an existential reality unto itself, and therefore God contains it in Himself."

Is your faith slipping again?

Just believe that God is a male? No.

How could God create something which He Himself did not contain?

Well according to the Bible He made women out of Adam's rib. Doesn't seem like that would take a whole lot of creativity to think of them since I do believe that the two are related to one another. Especially for God since He created the whole entire universe so that would be simple child's play to Him.

Forum List

Back