Is Glenn Beck a "coward"?

Beck is a mental midget. Here is a quote from his hero Thomas Paine. A quote like this would get Mr. Paine on Becks sh*tlist.

"Create a national fund, out of which there shall be paid to every person, when arrived at the age of twenty-one years, the sum of fifteen pounds sterling, as a compensation in part, for the loss of his or her natural inheritance, by the introduction of the system of landed property. And also, the sum of ten pounds per annum, during life, to every person now living, of the age of fifty years, and to all others as they shall arrive at that age."

How do you know any of that Dutch? Have you ever watched a few of his shows to get a taste? Are you one of those who says of a food, "I don't like that" without ever having tasted it?

Here's something to consider: almost any conservative on this board has heard by far and away more left leaning media than they have from the right, because left media is the standard pablum; the stuff of the "establishment". Until recently they (right leaning people) had to search for "like thinking" media.
Try listening to NPR each night for a week for a taste of pablum.

Last edited:
History has a way of repeating itself. FDR had the same loonies, just as Clinton had Limbaugh et al. While Beck thinks he isn't another Coughlin - he may differ slightly, but he surely is the modern reincarnation of the bad Father C. The interesting things about democratic constitutional republics is freedom means nutcases like Beck can spew the worst nonsense and be praised for speaking out. What exact good does he do? Calling the democratically elected president names and reading into everything ulterior motive is simply useless hyperbole.

Watch C here, amazing how charlatans all exaggerate and look and sound alike.
Thanks for the comparison. Here's Beck's rebuttal when it was first made; if anyone wants to see it. If you don't care to watch the whole thing then merely move the cursor to the last 30 seconds.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFhYxDK0GC4"]U-Tube - Beck Rejects Left's Comparison[/ame]

Now all he needs is the balls to debate.
I assume you have some source which supports your theory that GB has turned down an opportunity to debate Cameron?

If you have never watched, spend an hour a day for a few days and see for your self. I have no doubt from watching Beck that he is very good at expressing himself in an impromptu fashion, extemporaneously, and with all the moving around he does among his illustrations and other stage props, it's clear he needs no "teleprompter", ever.

I doubt he even cares to waste any show time on Cameron.

Beck is a mental midget. Here is a quote from his hero Thomas Paine. A quote like this would get Mr. Paine on Becks sh*tlist.

"Create a national fund, out of which there shall be paid to every person, when arrived at the age of twenty-one years, the sum of fifteen pounds sterling, as a compensation in part, for the loss of his or her natural inheritance, by the introduction of the system of landed property. And also, the sum of ten pounds per annum, during life, to every person now living, of the age of fifty years, and to all others as they shall arrive at that age."

How do you know any of that Dutch? Have you ever watched a few of his shows to get a taste? Are you one of those who says of a food, "I don't like that" without ever having tasted it?

Here's something to consider: almost any conservative on this board has heard by far and away more left leaning media than they have from the right, because left media is the standard pablum; the stuff of the "establishment". Until recently they (right leaning people) had to search for "like thinking" media.

Yes I have watched a few of his shows. I watch it whenever I need a good laugh. It is pure comedy gold. My friends and I have a drinking game that we play. Whenever anyone says, "Some people say...", on Fox you have to take a drink. I can't even get through a hour before I'm blasted. Who are these people and why do they only talk to Fox news and Glenn Beck?

Yes I have watched a few of his shows. I watch it whenever I need a good laugh. It is pure comedy gold. My friends and I have a drinking game that we play. Whenever anyone says, "Some people say...", on Fox you have to take a drink. I can't even get through a hour before I'm blasted. Who are these people and why do they only talk to Fox news and Glenn Beck?

Drunk before 6 PM

I think you might have a problem

"A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her."

WC Fields

Hi rdean:

Is Glenn Beck a 'Coward'?

Glenn Beck is something between a DoD Disinformation Operative (How To Spot) and a useful idiot. I place him in the same category with Alex Jones (Infowars Disinfo Stooge), Dylan Avery (LooseChange Brat) and Jim Meigs (Popular Mechanics Govt Cover Story Stooge) ... (more info here). The most important fact to consider with this New Age brand of Disinformation Stooge is that each Govt Operative provides 99 percent truth mixed with 1 percent fiction.

The most hilarious fact about Glenn Beck is that he started a 9/12 Movement, while getting 9/11 absolutely DEAD WRONG ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]Is that a kick in the pants or what??[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Glenn Beck is a confessed alcoholic, drug addict and he is revered by American Conservatives. Need I say more?

Don't forget college dropout. They seem to like those. Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck.....

Hi Tar:

Glenn Beck is a confessed alcoholic, drug addict and he is revered by American Conservatives. Need I say more?

Come on now. Those are all of Glenn's good qualities ... :0)

GL,

Terral

Barack Obama is a confessed tabacco, alcohol, and cocaine addict and is revered by the American left.

See, two can play at your game.

The only question that remains is , "What if he's right"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxfBN2VoQZg]YouTube - social justice 1.wmv[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh38L5tKypg]YouTube - social justice 2[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWU66Q9dmbQ]YouTube - social justice 3.wmv[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_KEn5sC3UI]YouTube - social justice 4.wmv[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAdnSRuWVZU]YouTube - social justice 5x.wmv[/ame]

Please point out specifically the moment he is wrong .

Asked by THR if he felt the right wing's attacks against him were continuing, Cameron replied: "They're not attacks. They're just people ranting away, lost in their little bubbles of reality, steeped in their own hatred, their own fear and hatred. That's where it all comes from. Let's just call it out. Let's have a public discussion. That's what movies are supposed to do, you know, you can have a mindless entertainment film that doesn't affect anybody. I wasn't interested in that."

Want to know something? I think Cameron is playing this free publicity for everything he can get and I sure as heck don't blame him for doing so.

Want to know why I read "The DaVinci Code" and saw the movie? Because the fundies and the Catholic Church said I shouldn't. Dan brown should have sent a hell of a big check to the Catholic Church in gratitude.

Same thing applies here. Much of the hype about Avatar has helped to bring viewers who never would have seen that movie or at least not until it came out on TV, to the theaters to see it. My wife, two daughters and I are probably the only ones in America who haven't seen it yet, but it is on my Netflix queue.

Immie

Last edited:
I also think Beck is a closet homosexual. His vile and outrageous tirades against the homo community leads me to believe he has something to hide of his sexuality.

Forum List

Back