Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

Because the law has stated that incest is illegal. Just as the law used to say gay sex is illegal. Just as the law currently says murder is illegal. INCEST IS ILLEGAL Get over it. If you want to make INCEST legal start your fight to make it legal, and get the fuck off gays accusing them of promoting incest. It's a dumb ass argument.

You do realize that the law prohibiting incestuous marriage were the result of marriage being between members of opposing sexes only. You knew that right?

Now, after the federal laws are forced upon the population, the laws prohibiting same sex sibling marriage are no longer applicable. They become just another "tradition" your side threw away.

You realize that, Right.

What legal argument is there to stop teo members of the same sex, even closely related, from the rights and benefits of marriage?

Let's see if you have guts enough to answer, or will you join Seawytch and Skylar in there bigoted avoidance of the question.
There were a number of issues regarding harm done by incest. Yes, you are correct to say that one of those issues was harm done to the progeny through increased risk of birth defects. There were other issues as well. Being gay has nothing to do with incest. There are laws against incest, with or without marriage licenses to screw your child. It's not right for a number of reasons. None of those reasons have anything to do with being gay.

You are incorrect to say "laws prohibiting same sex sibling marriage are no longer applicable." This statement that you keep making has no basis in fact. NONE.

If you want to study up on the harms of incest go ahead, those harms have nothing to do with gay marriage.

According to the queers, marriage isn't about sex or reproduction, so those arguments are irrelevant.
no you lying POS. They said marriage isn't ONLY about sex AND reproduction, ya dumb ass piece of shit lying asshole.
Wrong, moron, they said reproduction has nothing to do with marriage. They said it dozens of times.
NO THEY DIDN'T YOU LYING POS

Then why should incest be an issue for marriage?
Because the law has stated that incest is illegal. Just as the law used to say gay sex is illegal. Just as the law currently says murder is illegal. INCEST IS ILLEGAL Get over it. If you want to make INCEST legal start your fight to make it legal, and get the fuck off gays accusing them of promoting incest. It's a dumb ass argument.

You do realize that the law prohibiting incestuous marriage were the result of marriage being between members of opposing sexes only. You knew that right?

Now, after the federal laws are forced upon the population, the laws prohibiting same sex sibling marriage are no longer applicable. They become just another "tradition" your side threw away.

You realize that, Right.

What legal argument is there to stop teo members of the same sex, even closely related, from the rights and benefits of marriage?

Let's see if you have guts enough to answer, or will you join Seawytch and Skylar in there bigoted avoidance of the question.
There were a number of issues regarding harm done by incest. Yes, you are correct to say that one of those issues was harm done to the progeny through increased risk of birth defects. There were other issues as well. Being gay has nothing to do with incest. There are laws against incest, with or without marriage licenses to screw your child. It's not right for a number of reasons. None of those reasons have anything to do with being gay.

You are incorrect to say "laws prohibiting same sex sibling marriage are no longer applicable." This statement that you keep making has no basis in fact. NONE.

If you want to study up on the harms of incest go ahead, those harms have nothing to do with gay marriage.

No, please, be my guest, show me the physical or mental harm done by siblings marrying.

Let's start with same sex heterosexual males marrying so they can have a reduced tax load, multi car insurance reductions and, since one has very low cost health insurance with spousal benefits HOW THIS COUPLE IS BEING HARMED, physically or emotionally.

We will proceed with the rest as this discussion progresses.

Don't you love the irony?
WOW ^DUMB ASS POS THINKS THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH SIBLINGS GETTING MARRIED

No, I think it's a horrible idea, but once you "rainbow" types get "your" law change completed, ain't gonna be nothing to stop it.

You do speak English, right? Or do you need an interpreter?

You must be of legal age to marry.

I sure hope you ain't a chick, youre far to easy.
Make up your mind dumb ass. You fucking argued that letting gays get married is the same as letting old men like you marry little children.

Quote where I said that!
I already did.

Nope
EVERYONE SAW WHAT YOU WROTE YOU DUMB FUCK

Then ANYONE may come to your rescue and save you.

I ain't seen it yet, and it won't haooen cuz, it ain't never happened.

Clear enough puddin pants?

You realize that, Right.

No, please, be my guest, show me the physical or mental harm done by siblings marrying.

Let's start with same sex heterosexual males marrying so they can have a reduced tax load, multi car insurance reductions and, since one has very low cost health insurance with spousal benefits HOW THIS COUPLE IS BEING HARMED, physically or emotionally.

No, I think it's a horrible idea, but once you "rainbow" types get "your" law change completed, ain't gonna be nothing to stop it.

Where's your proof THAT THERE AIN'T GONNA BE NOTHING TO STOP SIBLINGS FROM GETTING MARRIED CAUSE GAYS CAN?

Is Gay Marriage the most important issue in the US?

Probably depends upon whether one thinks that 'mainstreaming' and 'legitimizing' sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals) and their lifestyle - and forcing everyone else to accept it despite thousands of years of moral imperatives to the contrary - is important.

Make up your mind dumb ass. You fucking argued that letting gays get married is the same as letting old men like you marry little children.

Quote where I said that!
I already did.

Nope

YOU WROTE IT YA DUMB ASS. GO LOOK.

You realize that, Right.

Where's your proof THAT THERE AIN'T GONNA BE NOTHING TO STOP SIBLINGS FROM GETTING MARRIED CAUSE GAYS CAN?

In your arguments dummy

YOU WROTE IT YA DUMB ASS. GO LOOK.

You claim I did and can't produce it.

Good god man, have you NO pride?

You realize that, Right.

OK, then tell us what legal arguments you will bring that will deny sibling marriage if SSM marriage is sancioned by SCOTUS?

If SSM is made legal because of equality, rights, discrimination, and the inability to marry who you choose, then exactly what legal arguments will you make to prohibit siblings who are of legal age and love each other from marrying?

Tell us or STFU.

No he didn't, moron. Like all the gay marriage apologists, you can't debate the issue honestly,

If you want to debate 'honestly', show us your evidence that most federal judges are 'liberal'. That is the excuse you gave for why the federal judiciary has ruled against gay marriage bans 44 of 46 times.

Or is this just your normal schtick where you offer up excuses you can't possibly support factually?

You're queer, aren't you?

Are....are you hitting on me?

And of course, you still haven't managed to prove that most federal judges are liberal. When I ask you to back your claim up.....you desperately try and change the topic.

That's 'honest debate', huh?

Is that you're way of admitting you're a queer?
Thus sayeth the "gentleman" whose avatar is prominently displayed in a gay bar in Palm Springs.....

Tell us, Pop, when SC rules in June and GM goes legal all over the US, will you continue to argue this issue?

Oh my yes

It will be interesting when the brothers/sisters I used in my example are denied a marriage license and use the same argument SSM advocates used, see how the justices react when they realize that their legacy will be the legalization of incest.

Good times, aye?
WOW LEGALIZATION OF INCEST. You heard it here. Pop23 says incest will be legalized. That's right, Pop23 says the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild will be thrown out with the bathwater if gays get married.

OK, then tell us what legal arguments you will bring that will deny sibling marriage if SSM marriage is sancioned by SCOTUS?

If SSM is made legal because of equality, rights, discrimination, and the inability to marry who you choose, then exactly what legal arguments will you make to prohibit siblings who are of legal age and love each other from marrying?

Tell us or STFU.
Ok, tell us why you cannot argue gay marriage on its own merits and have to default to your pet cause?

Tell us, Pop, when SC rules in June and GM goes legal all over the US, will you continue to argue this issue?

Oh my yes

It will be interesting when the brothers/sisters I used in my example are denied a marriage license and use the same argument SSM advocates used, see how the justices react when they realize that their legacy will be the legalization of incest.

Good times, aye?
WOW LEGALIZATION OF INCEST. You heard it here. Pop23 says incest will be legalized. That's right, Pop23 says the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild will be thrown out with the bathwater if gays get married.

see post #609, answer the question.

Tell us or STFU.
Ok, tell us why you cannot argue gay marriage on its own merits and have to default to your pet cause?

Ummm, we are

Oh my yes

Good times, aye?

see post #609, answer the question.

He (it won't). It will simply scream and kick like a child, attribute things to others that were never said, and drown it's sorrows with a glass of wine and some show tunes.

Sad I know.

Tell us or STFU.
Yeah cause if heterosexuals are allowed to get married then why can't brothers and sisters right? I MEAN WHAT THE HELL? WHY CAN OTHER PEOPLE GET MARRIED IF BROTHERS AND SISTERS CAN'T? ROLLS EYES... Oh wait... that didn't work before did it? Wow I wonder why if heteros have been getting married for centuries, why is it that brothers and sisters can't? ROLLS EYES...

Oh my yes

Good times, aye?

Dummy, that would be the Supreme Court legalizing incest, not me advocating it.

Are you really that stoopid?

Yes, I'm afraid you are.

Tell us or STFU.

Ummm, we are
No...you keep defaulting to YOUR pet cause. I guess because you already have conceded that gay marriage is a fact and yet you still can't marry your sibling legally.

Oh my yes

Good times, aye?

Yes, I'm afraid you are.
YES OR NO YOU SAID THE GAY ARGUMENT WILL LEAD TO LEGALIZATION OF INCEST? YES OR NO, YOU ARE SAYING GAYS GETTING MARRIED IS THE SLIPPERY SLOPE THAT WILL DESTROYS OUR FAMILIES AND DESTROY MARRIAGE AND ALLOW PARENTS TO MARRY THEIR CHILDREN AND BROTHERS TO MARRY THEIR SISTERS? YES OR NO

Oh my yes

Good times, aye?

Yes, I'm afraid you are.
Bullshit asshole, you are claiming TWO CONSENTING ADULTS WHO ARE OF THE SAME SEX IS THE SAME AS BROTHERS AND SISTERS, IT'S THE DUMBEST ARGUMENT EVEN YOU HAVE EVER TRIED TO MAKE

Forum List

Back