Is First Lady Melania Trump Finally Moving Into The White House?

DJT isn't there anyway so I guess he needs someone to open the drapes in the mornings.

The First Lady and her son are expected to move homes this summer.

I got my source from that site : Here

What do you think guys ?
about damn time they stop ripping off the taxpayers

I read somewhere that trump tower will still house some Secret Service. It will likely cost us more for them to live in the WH. And of course, there's still the weekly vacation trips, Secret Service protection for Little DonDon while he works to enrich the family at the expese of others, lil Eric, his pg wife and their wine and, of course, we can't forget Tiffany who gets SS while she does her Rich Kids On Instagram shit.

What do you think guys ?

I read somewhere that trump tower will still house some Secret Service. It will likely cost us more for them to live in the WH. And of course, there's still the weekly vacation trips, Secret Service protection for Little DonDon while he works to enrich the family at the expese of others, lil Eric, his pg wife and their wine and, of course, we can't forget Tiffany who gets SS while she does her Rich Kids On Instagram shit.

Look, americans don't care about any spending or the budget or any of that shit or they'd take on endless war.

DJT isn't there anyway so I guess he needs someone to open the drapes in the mornings.

Which makes it a much nicer place for them to live.

I suspect she would rather not live there. She's rid of the cheeto/pig,** rid of the kids who hate her and vice versa and she's not in the middle of the constant infighting. Oh and she can shop.

**with apologies to pigs everywhere

They have been expected to do that for months. They stated the only reason was so that the boy could finish school.
About fucking time too. Shit aint cheap

What do you think guys ?

Look, americans don't care about any spending or the budget or any of that shit or they'd take on endless war.

Americans? or trumpkins?

The highest his approval got to was mid 40s and now its down to 37. Americans aren't wild about him and the poor trumpkins now know they're getting screwed.

So cute ro see so many snowflakes whining for a child to be forcibly separated from his classmates. How I wish I could do the same to their git. Might even save them froming drug-soaked rakers like so mant of our liberal "elite"!

What do you think guys ?

When your orange buddy wants to cut programs, he should be embarrassed that his wife is costing us millions. She flies to DC & then to Florida with Trump nearly every weekend.

Yes Americans that care about America do care. Trumpettes love wasting money on that fat fucker & his family.

What do you think guys ?

Americans? or trumpkins?

The highest his approval got to was mid 40s and now its down to 37. Americans aren't wild about him and the poor trumpkins now know they're getting screwed.

What does that have to do with the utterly bipartisan economic cannibalization of american society to redistribute wealth to the top over the past half century and to fund the military hegemony corporate state capitalists urge for?

So cute ro see so many snowflakes whining for a child to be forcibly separated from his classmates. How I wish I could do the same to their git. Might even save them froming drug-soaked rakers like so mant of our liberal "elite"!

Pffffffffffffffft, we've had programs to forcibly take kids out of their parent's homes and force them into boarding schools to "americanize" and whiten them up, this is nothing for the entitled little tyke.

What do you think guys ?

When your orange buddy wants to cut programs, he should be embarrassed that his wife is costing us millions. She flies to DC & then to Florida with Trump nearly every weekend.

Yes Americans that care about America do care. Trumpettes love wasting money on that fat fucker & his family.

This did not start with Don, empire is expensive.

Pffffffffffffffft, we've had programs to forcibly take kids out of their parent's homes and force them into boarding schools to "americanize" and whiten them up, this is nothing for the entitled little tyke.

So nice to see you so firmly on board!

So nice to see you so firmly on board!

Sure thing snowflake.

Here's What Melania Trump's Glam Room Might Look Like
January 13, 2017 1:50 PM

Photographed by Mario Testino, Vogue, February 2005
Michelle Obama had her vegetable garden, Eleanor Roosevelt could be found in the conscientious kitchen she established for Depression-sensitive meals, and Melania Trump will reportedly have a glam room where she will spend at least an hour and 15 minutes of what her makeup artist, Nicole Bryl, calls “uninterrupted focus,” every day to bring her look together. We can only imagine what the room will require: Though gold seems to fit the bill, Bryl recently said in an interview that Mrs. Trump has asked for “the most perfect lighting scenario.”

01.jpg

Well, thank heavens we're rid of Michelle working to help vets and their family get jobs and housing (while Duh Donuld lies to them, about them and stands them up TWICE to play golf) -

-and day-um - the RWNJs can go back to shoving donuts in their brats' faces because everyone has the right to be fat and diabetic as young as possible and, the libs will pay the brats' doctor bills anyway.

Word has it that Melania will be teaching pole dancing, nail polish and getting out of your pre-nup.

Now don't get me wrong. This woman recognized early that she was sitting on a gold mine and after adding gobs of silicone and selling herself to anybody with a few bucks, she was finally able to dump her johns for one special $ Don. Put simply, she earned this.

They have been expected to do that for months. They stated the only reason was so that the boy could finish school.
About fucking time too. Shit aint cheap

Guess it's on to Trump U for the tyke now.

Prepare him for life in the real world. Let's just hope he doesn't inherit his daddy's heal spurs so he can play sports in his pretend military.

Oh wait ... daddy did play sports.

daily-news-donald-trump.jpg

Forum List

Back