is Fauci Your God?

Definition of "expert"--someone who has a lot more experience and knowledge about a particular topic and has the ability to advise people on that topic, so that they can make an informed decision.
Some people are just plain stupid and regard experts like you do.
"I'm too stupid or lazy to do it myself".

Never go to a doctor or financial advisor because you can fix the problem all by your little ole self, since you are not lazy and stupid. Good for you
I never go to doctors. I recognize that my financial advisor does know more than I do, because I find the subject of money boring and tedious, and he has proven to be very successful at guarding my wealth.

Definition of "expert"--someone who has a lot more experience and knowledge about a particular topic and has the ability to advise people on that topic, so that they can make an informed decision.
Doesnt mean they arent full of shit, dodo brains :rolleyes:

tump conspiracy supporters are cultists. I am no "cultist", and I rely on experts in their field for info, and so do you when it is convenient.
This so trye. Over and over and over and over and over
people like you ignore it and then gas light like dishonest shit stains.

I'm sorry for you, that you were raised so poorly and never taught that it's okay to think with your own brain.
Of course, I think with my own brain, lamb chop. However, I rely on expert opinions while thinking with my own brain. You rely on others for financial advice because you are bored? A little hypocritical, yes?
You either rely on 'your own brain' or you don't, unless it is convenient.

Of course, I think with my own brain, lamb chop. However, I rely on expert opinions while thinking with my own brain. You rely on others for financial advice because you are bored? A little hypocritical, yes?
You either rely on 'your own brain' or you don't, unless it is convenient.
Okay. If you say so. Whatever helps you sleep at night. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

so you'll wear the Mask? :)

Forum List

Back