Is Everything A Right And Should The Gov. Pay For It

I do personally believe that major impactful things such as public education (including college) and healthcare should be guaranteed and mostly free. They are too important and impactful to have be dependent on income or opportunity in my opinion and there are models to use as a guide that could be applied here. What I mean by "mostly free" is that if you take a category such as healthcare it could be free for adults after a specified deductible is reached. If that number is reached then any medical expenses after that dollar amount is met for that year means that you would not have any more out of pocket costs. The exception would be for children and senior citizens who would be free regardless. This still provides out of pocket funding to go along with the government provided funding and would still require people to be responsible for their care each year in my opinion.

Remember, everybody gets them, not just you.
That is the point. People should own military guns. No power imbalance between the people and government!!!

And, tell gubment to get me a sammich.

Oh please. It do any matter what or how many guns you have you'll never be the equal of a trained swat team much less an infantry squad. And if they've got any support forget about it. You gonna take on a Bradly? Or even an armored Humvee with an m240 in one of those new turrets?

I dont think so.

Remember, everybody gets them, not just you.
That is the point. People should own military guns. No power imbalance between the people and government!!!

And, tell gubment to get me a sammich.

Oh please. It do any matter what or how many guns you have you'll never be the equal of a trained swat team much less an infantry squad. And if they've got any support forget about it. You gonna take on a Bradly? Or even an armored Humvee with an m240 in one of those new turrets?

I dont think so.
Well I suggest when the time comes just get in line and go into the re-education camps that Bernie's Bro's talk about with all the other sheeples.

Forum List

Back