ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Love Trumps Hate Hypocrisy

Why have President Trump and his supporters been smeared as "racists" for trying to fix the broken immigration system, when Democrats have been promising to do just that for many years!

Best 2020 Campaign Ad So Far

When it comes to immigration, I have actually put more money, under my administration, into border security than any other administration previously. We've got more security resources at the border - more National Guard, more border guards, you name it - than the previous administration. So we've ramped up significantly the issue of border security. - Barack Obama

The time to fix our broken immigration system is now... We need stronger enforcement on the border and at the workplace... But for reform to work, we also must respond to what pulls people to America... Where we can reunite families, we should. Where we can bring in more foreign-born workers with the skills our economy needs, we should. - Barack Obama

I am, you know, adamantly against illegal immigration.- Hillary Clinton

I have been for border security for years. I voted for border security in the United States Senate. And my comprehensive immigration reform plan of course includes border security. - Hillary Clinton

All Americans are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country.

We are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States — but those who enter the country illegally, and those who employ them, disrespect the rule of law. They are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently and lawfully to become immigrants. - President Bill Clinton, 1995 SOTU address

"Illegal immigration is wrong and a primary goal of comprehensive immigration reform must be to dramatically curtail illegal immigration.
Above all else, the American people want their Government to be serious about protecting the public, enforcing the rule of law, and creating a rational system of legal immigration that will proactively fit our needs rather than reactively responding to future waves of illegal immigration.

People who enter the United States without our permission are illegal aliens, and illegal aliens should not be treated the same as people who entered the United States legally.
The American people need to know that, because of our efforts in Congress, our border is far more secure today than it was when we began debating comprehensive immigration reform in 2005.
Between 2005 and 2009, a vast amount of progress has been made on our borders and ports of entry. This progress includes:

(1) 9,000 new border patrol agents in the last 4 years;

(2) construction of 630 miles of border fence that create a significant barrier to illegal immigration on our southern land border; and

(3) implementation of new border technologies which serve as "force multipliers" and allow the border patrol to maintain control of larger segments of the border with fewer agents."

All of these measures have contributed to what the New York Times reported on May 15, 2009 is "an extraordinary decline in the number of Mexican immigrants going to the United States." - Democrat Senator, Chuck Schumer, June 24, 2009 at Georgetown University Law School

According to theFederal Register, 58 national emergencies have been declared since the National Emergency Act of 1976 was signed into law by President Gerald Ford.
And 31 have been annually renewed and are currently still in effect, as listed in the Federal Register.

----------------------

I CREATED THIS WEBSITE AND MAINTAIN IT. SUBMIT CONTENT TO ADD TO THIS WEBSITE AND I MIGHT WELL ADD IT, AND IF IT IS GOOD ENOUGH, COMPENSATE YOU FINANCIALLY, UP TO $50.

TRUMP HATERS ARE OBVIOUSLY INELIGIBLE, EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE FAR MORE LIKELY TO NEED THE MONEY.

Wanna know why your strawman can't stand up?

"Mexican" is not a race.

Neither is "Muslim".

DUH.

Forum List

Back