Is Eric Right?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Lots of talk about whether Eric is the dumbest Trump, and I'll leave that to somebody else to decide. This is not a call out thread to determine if he is the dumbest Trump. I just want to know if he was right when he said about Leticia James

ā€œSean, she said literally on video...ā€˜Iā€™m going to go into office every single day, Iā€™m gonna sue Trump, and then Iā€™m gonna go home,ā€™ā€ Eric complained to Sean Hannity on Monday night, referencing New York attorney general Letitia James, who is investigating the Trump Organization. ā€œMeaning, she ran on the campaign promise of suing my father because she didnā€™t believe in his political party, because she didnā€™t like us, because the people in Washington, D.C., told her to do that. It violates the Constitution, itā€™s unethical, itā€™s wrong"

Forget that I haven't found where she actually said "Iā€™m gonna sue Trump, and then Iā€™m gonna go home", and forget the fact that it was a pretty accurate quote from current Tx governor, but then AG Greg Abbot when in a 2013 speech to fellow Republicans, when asked what his job entails, Abbott said: "I go into the office in the morning, I sue Barack Obama, and then I go home."
Is it unethical, does it violate the constitution, and is it wrong to make a remark like that? Was Greg Abbot unethical, and wrong, and unconstitutional to make that remark?

Lots of talk about whether Eric is the dumbest Trump, and I'll leave that to somebody else to decide. This is not a call out thread to determine if he is the dumbest Trump. I just want to know if he was right when he said about Leticia James

ā€œSean, she said literally on video...ā€˜Iā€™m going to go into office every single day, Iā€™m gonna sue Trump, and then Iā€™m gonna go home,ā€™ā€ Eric complained to Sean Hannity on Monday night, referencing New York attorney general Letitia James, who is investigating the Trump Organization. ā€œMeaning, she ran on the campaign promise of suing my father because she didnā€™t believe in his political party, because she didnā€™t like us, because the people in Washington, D.C., told her to do that. It violates the Constitution, itā€™s unethical, itā€™s wrong"

Forget that I haven't found where she actually said "Iā€™m gonna sue Trump, and then Iā€™m gonna go home", and forget the fact that it was a pretty accurate quote from current Tx governor, but then AG Greg Abbot when in a 2013 speech to fellow Republicans, when asked what his job entails, Abbott said: "I go into the office in the morning, I sue Barack Obama, and then I go home."
Is it unethical, does it violate the constitution, and is it wrong to make a remark like that? Was Greg Abbot unethical, and wrong, and unconstitutional to make that remark?

So you don't know the difference between suing government entities and going on a fishing expedition against civilians. Typical commie.

OP needs to stick to photoshopping fake salacious photos of his betters and leave the politics to the adults.

So you don't know the difference between suing government entities and going on a fishing expedition against civilians. Typical commie.

show man find crime quote.jpg

A State executive suing the feds is perfectly constitutional.

A prosecutor initiating investigations without probable cause is an abuse of power and a violation of the constitutions due process clause.

Plenty of probable cause on trumpy bear.

1st off, I heard Eric is the smart one of the bunch.

"Iā€™m gonna sue....., and then Iā€™m gonna go home"
I believe it gets said often. From small towns to DC. Ethical? That's a word that's lost in the past.

Forum List

Back