Another il conceived Biden scheme: “Free” in home Covid tests.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Looks like Obama was correct about Biden being able to screw up anything he touches. He announces this plan and says it will be implemented in 4 days. He gave insurers no notice to get set up for this, so to start with it may take 6 months for people to get reimbursed.

And where does Biden get the unilateral authority to dictate what private insurance companies are required to cover?

Looks like Obama was correct about Biden being able to screw up anything he touches. He announces this plan and says it will be implemented in 4 days. He gave insurers no notice to get set up for this, so to start with it may take 6 months for people to get reimbursed.

And where does Biden get the unilateral authority to dictate what private insurance companies are required to cover?

Poor poor insurance companies.

Dimwingers think companies just eat increased costs and don’t pass them on.
If prices were only raised to match increased costs, companies profit margins wouldn't have exploded through the roof these last couple years. Sorry American Talibans, companies don't care about you.

They were raping us long before 9/11. Every single day for centuries they lobby congress to let them rape us just a little bit more.
I agree.
I had a business during that time (9/11) and my rates went through the roof not long after.

Forum List

Back