Is Elon Targeted for Death by the "Anti-Facists"

He tweeted "If anything happens to me, it was nice knowing you". Evidently the dems and their insane followers are threatening him with death. Maybe Hillary put a hit on him, led and encouraged by Beetlejuice Lightfoot since she tweeted a call to arms about roe vs wade. Yet, Trump supposedly instigated Jan 6th, but that fucking ugly skank can do the same and there she still is...in a position of power and tweeting a threat for civil war.

Who isn't?
The statist left ideology is just the negative side of the human condition(human nature). All of humanity, every individual human being harbors both a negative & positive side regarding their nature. What regulates an individuals negative vs. positive display of human nature(@ any given moment in time) are many but the given situation & EMOTIONAL reaction to that situation are the two 'HOT' switches that primarily regulate positive or negative sides of human nature. The further left(groupthink) an individual moves in thought the more radical their emotional displays become(BLM/Antifa). The further right(individual evaluation capability) an individual moves in thought the more stabilized/rational their emotional displays become(generally). Not much of anything positive can be expected from those that operate on the hive mentality as history has so richly illustrated.

palpatine-soros.jpg

What, you say?!

Why? Because Dems have no interest in saving free speech?
Because you righties will align yourselves with ANYONE.
Even a man who has been a die-in-the-wool liberal for his entire life.

You wanna know why you like him and support him? Because you see him as the route that
will put your savior of all things white back on Twitter. :auiqs.jpg:

You wanna know why you like him and support him? Because you see him as the route that
I realize you are an incredibly stupid and uneducated individual, but if YOU were an actual liberal, you would be celebrating him for wishing to promote the liberal principle of free speech instead of just playing political cowboys and Indians like a child.

You know nothing about me. I support ANYONE who supports Free Speech.
I don't particularly give a f**k about Twitter.

Forum List

Back