Is Donald Trump a sociopath?

• Total voters
Donald Trump is...president of the United States and commander in chief that's what Donald Trump is. He's also the Hillary slayer.
Hitler was the undisputed leader of Germany and the slayer of Jews. I don't think either made him moral or sane. Which is what this OP is about if I'm not mistaking.

^^^ triggered lib compares Trump to Hilter :cuckoo:

Yeah, a psychopath you can manipulate people, even Asian's in which you don't support, into supporting you. It's crazy what a psychopath is capable of!
a psychopath?
Did you even reach the research article posted?
read* because if you did, you'd understand that his psychopathy was not merely decided on his Twitter. But many, extreme factors.
Yep, disagreeing with a liberal is outright insanity. I got it.

READ. THE. PAPER. I believed conversations always checked their facts before running their mouths, but incorrect I was.
Are you drunk?
It's called autocorrect, love! So did you reach the article yet or do you still believe this was merely decided because of a Cosmopolitan article?
Court I suggest you give up people like weasel like to, well weasel themselfs out of hearing or reading anything they don't want to hear
Donald Trump is...president of the United States and commander in chief that's what Donald Trump is. He's also the Hillary slayer.
Hitler was the undisputed leader of Germany and the slayer of Jews. I don't think either made him moral or sane. Which is what this OP is about if I'm not mistaking.

^^^ triggered lib compares Trump to Hilter :cuckoo:
Nope I was pointing out the fallacy of equalling getting elected to being by default moral or sane. I could draw comparisons but that falls out of the scope of the OP.

To be a president one has to kind of be a sociopath.

Court I suggest you give up people like weasel like to, well weasel themselfs out of hearing or reading anything they don't want to hear
Like a mental diagnosis from some hack that never met the person? If someone did that to Obama you would be in awe, right?

In my opinion no I do though find people with no medical training I'm aware of and basing their opinions on someone's sanity on seemingly nothing more than their own political ideology disturbing.

Like a mental diagnosis from some hack that never met the person? If someone did that to Obama you would be in awe, right?
No limits to Alex Jones’ hatred and insanity: The right-wing conspiracy psycho thinks Michelle Obama killed Joan Rivers
This guy has had Trump on his show a few times.
Ben Carson calls Obama a 'psychopath' - CNNPolitics.com
This guy is now a member of the Trump cabinet.
Donald Trump calls Obama ‘psycho’ over Ebola response
This guy is Trump
So someone has questioned Obama and even his wife in pretty nefarious ways. And at least the person who's making claims about Trump is presumable qualified to make those assessments. And he doesn't hold an office.

Last edited:
No limits to Alex Jones’ hatred and insanity: The right-wing conspiracy psycho thinks Michelle Obama killed Joan Rivers
This guy has had Trump on his show a few times.
Ben Carson calls Obama a 'psychopath' - CNNPolitics.com
This guy is now a member of the Trump cabinet.
Donald Trump calls Obama ‘psycho’ over Ebola response
This guy is Trump
So someone has questioned Obama and even his wife in pretty nefarious ways. And at least the person who's making claims about Trump is presumable qualified to make those assessments. And he doesn't hold an office.
In other words it's all opinion. That was my point.

Yeah, what's the point of this thread anyway, Matty? None of us are doctors. Furthermore none of us know Trump. Come man, you're better than this. Now this is a thread I would expect from jake.

The closest thing to psychopathy or sociopathy in The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM)—the book that defines every mental illness and outlines how mental-health professionals should make the diagnosis—is either Narcissistic Personality Disorder or Antisocial Personality Disorder.

Other analysts have focused on the applicability of Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which the Mayo Clinic defines by “an inflated sense of [one’s] own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that’s vulnerable to the slightest criticism.” One psychologist, Ben Michaelis, called Trump “textbook Narcissistic Personality Disorder.” Psychologist George Simon called Trump “so classic that I’m archiving video clips of him to use in workshops because there’s no better example of his characteristics.”

To more wholly assess the claim of sociopathy, then, it may be more illustrative at this point to consider the Antisocial Personality Disorder side of the picture, which focuses on deceit, manipulation, disregard for the rights of others, and failure to take responsibility for one’s actions.

According to the DSM, Antisocial Personality Disorder should be diagnosed in a person who meets two criteria about the way they function in the world, and criteria about their personal traits. In the realm of the latter, the person must also demonstrate two other traits: antagonism and disinhibition.

Is Donald Trump a Sociopath?

I think it is very clear that Trump is a sociopath and completely insane.
Did you want the long answer with an analysis and conclusions ??

Or just the shorter yes/no answer instead ??

Forum List

Back