Is Donald Trump a sociopath?

Is Donald Trump a sociopath?

• Total voters
Donald Trump is, a psychopath. The following is an in-depth, backed up report proving he is unfit.
Cosmopolitan? When did he meet with Trump? Why should we care about his opinion?
Furthermore, the Cosmopolitan article is merely highlighting his twitter - there is no interview with him. So you must have not read/checked the sources I posted. :)
I saw it. A shrink that bases his diagnosis on tweets is meaningful to you?

Donald Trump is, a psychopath. The following is an in-depth, backed up report proving he is unfit.
Cosmopolitan? When did he meet with Trump? Why should we care about his opinion?

Go check out the multiple articles linked :)
Nah, I don't let punks jerk me around. You can't answer my questions, that says all there is to know.

Cosmopolitian is not a 'he', and the information taken from that article was in regards to his tweets, but continue to overlook information sir!

Furthermore, the Cosmopolitan article is merely highlighting his twitter - there is no interview with him. So you must have not read/checked the sources I posted. :)

His twitter is merely an example of how he embodies many of the traits of the Hare Psychopathy Checklist. There are many factors contributing to his instability.

His twitter is merely an example of how he embodies many of the traits of the Hare Psychopathy Checklist. There are many factors contributing to his instability.
Obama rammed laws most of us didn't want down our throats but you think the opinion of some jackass reading tweets is a professional diagnosis?

To me he's a product of his birth. I've met plenty of people in my life that think of themselves as infallible. Trump unlike most of those people was always shielded from running into reality by his wealth. Year after year this reinforces his high opinion of himself until we come to the point that he doesn't feel the need or even has the desire to hold himself accountable to anything, or anyone but himself.

Obama rammed laws most of us didn't want down our throats but you think the opinion of some jackass reading tweets is a professional diagnosis?
Did you even reach the research article posted?

read* because if you did, you'd understand that his psychopathy was not merely decided on his Twitter. But many, extreme factors.

To me he's a product of his birth. I've met plenty of people in my life that think of themselves as infallible. Trump unlike most of those people was always shielded from running into reality by his wealth. Year after year this reinforces his high opinion of himself until we come to the point that he doesn't feel the need or even has the desire to hold himself accountable to anything, or anyone but himself.
Narcissistic Personality Disorder/psychopathy are typically environmentally created - so it makes complete sense that he was brought up to act this way!

No, I didn't "reach" it. I questioned your sanity in regarding the opinion of a shrink that never met the person he was diagnosing. It's politics and you can't see it.

read* because if you did, you'd understand that his psychopathy was not merely decided on his Twitter. But many, extreme factors.
Yep, disagreeing with a liberal is outright insanity. I got it.

No, I didn't "reach" it. I questioned your sanity in regarding the opinion of a shrink that never met the person he was diagnosing. It's politics and you can't see it.

You should consider reading the article before you make comments :)

READ. THE. PAPER. I believed conversations always checked their facts before running their mouths, but incorrect I was.

Yeah, a psychopath you can manipulate people, even Asian's in which you don't support, into supporting you. It's crazy what a psychopath is capable of!
a psychopath?

READ. THE. PAPER. I believed conversations always checked their facts before running their mouths, but incorrect I was.
Are you drunk?

Donald Trump is...president of the United States and commander in chief that's what Donald Trump is. He's also the Hillary slayer.

Yeah, a psychopath you can manipulate people, even Asian's in which you don't support, into supporting you. It's crazy what a psychopath is capable of!
a psychopath?

Are you drunk?
It's called autocorrect, love! So did you reach the article yet or do you still believe this was merely decided because of a Cosmopolitan article?

Donald Trump is...president of the United States and commander in chief that's what Donald Trump is. He's also the Hillary slayer.
Hitler was the undisputed leader of Germany and the slayer of Jews. I don't think either made him moral or sane. Which is what this OP is about if I'm not mistaking.

a psychopath?

Are you drunk?
It's called autocorrect, love! So did you reach the article yet or do you still believe this was merely decided because of a Cosmopolitan article?
Auto correct doesn't change read to reach. But I think many shrinks are insane anyway.

Forum List

Back