Is democracy good or bad?

Is democracy good or bad?

• Good

• Bad

Results are only viewable after voting.
The US Constitution hasn’t been a valid document since 1861. It was a severely flawed document prior to that, but Lincoln destroyed it and FDR buried it. “Democracy” doesn’t work.

It allows the greatest fools the same power as the best of society. Thst alone makes it invalid.
It’s allows the people to choose who is the best. Saudi is ruled by their best, I’m not impressed. NK the same. Horrible places.

Not just a crotchety old man, but a crotchety old anarchist, eh? I'm for our representative form of Democracy as outlined in our constitution, so Fk you very much.
I’m not an anarchist in any manner or form. Hell, I’m an Authoritarian for God’s sake.

Democracy fails because it is based on the will of the People. People who are generally stupid, immoral, value-less and just fucking stupid.

I’m not an anarchist in any manner or form. Hell, I’m an Authoritarian for God’s sake.

Democracy fails because it is based on the will of the People. People who are generally stupid, immoral, value-less and just fucking stupid.
And it allows them to get rid of bad leaders. I don’t know of any country without voting rights that isn’t awful.

Just what part of no constitutional convention "burn it all down" did you think nobody would read and accept as your position?

I don't think I understand the question. Is it about who is elected through the democracy or democracy itself?

NK is no worse. They have different corruption than the US. It no more or less. The problem is that you allow people choices instead of forcing them to do what’s Right.
No worse? They have no freedoms and live in poverty. You sound like an idiot.

No human being who has ever lived, or will ever live can define Right and Wrong. It was determined by a higher power before we were ever created.

So, we should just wait until we die to learn what's right and wrong? Would you like help getting there?

Good luck getting answers from a higher power…
We already have them. They’ve been sewn into our basic biology and psychology.
So, we should just wait until we die to learn what's right and wrong? Would you like help getting there?
No. The definition of Right and Wrong is built into our most basic biology and psychology. Our most ancient ancestors understood it. More recently we’ve chosen to ignore it.

Feel free to come and try. You will be met by lethal force.

Forum List

Back