Is Clapper turning on Obama?

They were right to investigate ! Trump
Surrounds himself with a bunch of felons . Many of them are now indicted or in jail .

Y’all act like there was no criminal behavior.

Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strzok Page, Rice, Lynch felons all, traitors all

Comey is a self important d-bag. It’s his fault that Trump got elected .

I think Comey was working with Trump. He fucked Hillary out of the Iron Throne AND he got the Obama Administration to go on record as traitors. This will end the democrat Party for a generation.

Thank you, Jim!

Surrounds himself with a bunch of felons . Many of them are now indicted or in jail .

amazing those are all the people who criticized Trump. But the Obama officials who havent criticized Trump are magically not treasonous. Amazing.

amazing those are all the people who criticized Trump. But the Obama officials who havent criticized Trump are magically not treasonous. Amazing.

They didn't just "Criticize" they spied on him, they turned the full weight of the US Intelligence agencies against him. How would you like it if Trump did that to your Communist leaning candidates? STFU you fucking dunce, don't even answer

Clapper Sings - Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper Tells CNN Obama Ordered the Trump-Russia Spying Operation (VIDEO)

After two years of investigation Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his team of angry Democrats did not find any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Mueller also did not find any evidence of conspiracy after President Trump fired crooked leaker FBI Director James Comey.

Clapper defended the Obama administration’s spying on their political opposition during the election.

And then Clapper appeared to put blame on Barack Obama for spying on his opponent during the 2016 presidential election.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN HOST: The 2017 assessment that the President says he now agrees with, that was done while you and then NCI Director John Brennan were still in office. So, how can we reconcile the President attacking you, but apparently after a very long time finally, allegedly saying — or saying he allegedly agrees with the product of the intelligence community that you, yourself oversaw?

JAMES CLAPPER: Yes, well, this is — yes, as we’ve come to know the President, he is not a stalwart for a consistency or coherence. So it’s very hard to explain that. One point I’d like to make, Anderson, that I don’t think has come up very much before, and I’m alluding now to the President’s criticism of President Obama for all that he did or didn’t do before he left office with respect to the Russian meddling. If it weren’t for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set off a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, special counsel Mueller’s investigation.

President Obama is responsible for that, and it was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assessment in the first place. I think it’s an important point when it comes to critiquing President Obama.

I think you have it backwards. Obama is going to flip on Clapper, Brennan, Comey, the Clintons, etc. He'll testify in open court against all of them, and be put into witness protection. He'll change his name, to something like Barry Soetoro, and move into an estate in Jakarta.

They didn't just "Criticize" they spied on him, they turned the full weight of the US Intelligence agencies against him. How would you like it if Trump did that to your Communist leaning candidates? STFU you fucking dunce, don't even answer
These US intelligence agencies warned Trump what they were up to. Trump was fully aware. intelligence agencies were trying to protect us from foreign influence.

These US intelligence agencies warned Trump what they were up to. Trump was fully aware. intelligence agencies were trying to protect us from foreign influence.

Actually, you have it backwards, Stefan Halper, Chris Steele, the various honeypots, were all working for the FBI posing as Russians, trying to trick Donald J. Trump into cooperation. They failed.

I said you were a fucking dope and you should STFU since you failed to address the roles the Obamaroaids played in the Failed Coup.

Answer: would you be OK with Trump spying on Biden because of his contacts with Margaret Thatchers ghost?

Clapper Sings - Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper Tells CNN Obama Ordered the Trump-Russia Spying Operation (VIDEO)

After two years of investigation Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his team of angry Democrats did not find any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Mueller also did not find any evidence of conspiracy after President Trump fired crooked leaker FBI Director James Comey.

Clapper defended the Obama administration’s spying on their political opposition during the election.

And then Clapper appeared to put blame on Barack Obama for spying on his opponent during the 2016 presidential election.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN HOST: The 2017 assessment that the President says he now agrees with, that was done while you and then NCI Director John Brennan were still in office. So, how can we reconcile the President attacking you, but apparently after a very long time finally, allegedly saying — or saying he allegedly agrees with the product of the intelligence community that you, yourself oversaw?

JAMES CLAPPER: Yes, well, this is — yes, as we’ve come to know the President, he is not a stalwart for a consistency or coherence. So it’s very hard to explain that. One point I’d like to make, Anderson, that I don’t think has come up very much before, and I’m alluding now to the President’s criticism of President Obama for all that he did or didn’t do before he left office with respect to the Russian meddling. If it weren’t for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set off a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, special counsel Mueller’s investigation.

President Obama is responsible for that, and it was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assessment in the first place. I think it’s an important point when it comes to critiquing President Obama.

Sooo....now an American president shouldn't task the intel agencies to look in to attacks on our elections by foreign adversaries?

You dumbass. Clapper was talking about Obama taking action to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election.

James Clapper reacts to call he should be investigated - CNN Video

Which ended up only focusing on Trump.

We understand.

Funny that.

Which ended up only focusing on Trump.

We understand.

As evidenced by the entire first half of the Mueller report. :cuckoo:

Yet not one single one of them were indicted for fake collusion or obstruction....

Obama ran the most criminal administration in US history...before he began running his failed coup....

They were busted for lying about Russian ties . If that ain’t collusion then what is?

Sooo....now an American president shouldn't task the intel agencies to look in to attacks on our elections by foreign adversaries?

The left had a conniption just a couple of weeks ago, when it was suggested that President Trump was going to task his attorney , Mr. Guiliani, with going to Kiev and looking into attacks on our electoral system by the Biden Klan.

The left had a conniption just a couple of weeks ago, when it was suggested that President Trump was going to task his attorney , Mr. Guiliani, with going to Kiev and looking into attacks on our electoral system by the Biden Klan.

Answer my question.

Where are the Lefty's on this?
On what? You deciding to be retarded doesn’t mean we have to join you.

Willful ignorance, a Prog permanent state of mind. Those boy's are panicking.

Willful ignorance? Like cons refusing to even read a word of the Muller report?
Why do you continue to lie and say stupid shit....

Sorry....forgot who I was talking g to....

It's obvious you haven't read it, dope.

"Clapper defended the Obama administration’s spying on their political opposition during the election."

Too bad for you that the only people who were electronically surveilled were folks not with the trump campaign.

It's obvious you haven't read it, dope.
You should not make such false assumptions, snowflake. Of course, that was not a 'false assumption' - it was a LIE, as we have had this discussion (accusation) numerous times before and I proved during those times I have read it.

Again, as Special Counsel / Prosecutor Mueller was charged with 1 task - investigate illegal collusion by Trump and his team as it pertained to Russian interference as well as to investigate Obstruction (of the illegal investigation begun by Obama's DOJ/FBI/NSA/CIA) and report the findings - Prove guilt or Not. Comey FAILED in several ways.

1. He failed to prove guilt of both Illegal Collusion and Obstruction, resulting in NOT ONE person - not Trump or any of his family or team members - being indicted / prosecuted for 'Illegal Collusion' with Russians or for Obstruction.

2. He then did what no professional, ethical Prosecutor would ever do - he added an entire second part dedicated to impugning the President and giving negative commentary on a matter which he failed to prove guilt, indict, or get a conviction for.

'I found no undeniably legal evidence of illegal obstruction which could / would result in indictment / conviction of ANYONE - I personally REFUSE to make a decision on this issue (though it was my job to do so) and choose to 'punt' this decision to others who are partisan extremists who want any reason to Impeach the President.....despite not declaring Obstruction occurred, let me tell you more on the issue (that did not contribute to a finding / indictment / conviction....)....'

:rolleyes:

Don't worry, snowflakes....The US IG (Horowitz), the US AG, and the 'pit-bull' will do what Mueller failed to do - get indictments and convictions of criminals directly involved in the 'Russian Collusion' hoax / coup attempt.....

Forum List

Back