Is Clapper turning on Obama?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Clapper Sings - Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper Tells CNN Obama Ordered the Trump-Russia Spying Operation (VIDEO)

After two years of investigation Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his team of angry Democrats did not find any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Mueller also did not find any evidence of conspiracy after President Trump fired crooked leaker FBI Director James Comey.

Clapper defended the Obama administration’s spying on their political opposition during the election.

And then Clapper appeared to put blame on Barack Obama for spying on his opponent during the 2016 presidential election.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN HOST: The 2017 assessment that the President says he now agrees with, that was done while you and then NCI Director John Brennan were still in office. So, how can we reconcile the President attacking you, but apparently after a very long time finally, allegedly saying — or saying he allegedly agrees with the product of the intelligence community that you, yourself oversaw?

JAMES CLAPPER: Yes, well, this is — yes, as we’ve come to know the President, he is not a stalwart for a consistency or coherence. So it’s very hard to explain that. One point I’d like to make, Anderson, that I don’t think has come up very much before, and I’m alluding now to the President’s criticism of President Obama for all that he did or didn’t do before he left office with respect to the Russian meddling. If it weren’t for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set off a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, special counsel Mueller’s investigation.

President Obama is responsible for that, and it was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assessment in the first place. I think it’s an important point when it comes to critiquing President Obama.

piece of shit Clapper

all of them deserve jail! ALL OF THEM!

Nobody walks away from this! NOBODY!

This is going to be beautiful to watch and I hope CNN and MSNBC and the rest of the MSM cover it with the same veracity as all their heros go down for a failed coup and sedition.

The MSM is complicit and I hope the investigators find out who in the MSM knew it was a set up and helped carry it out.

Everyone involved should be brought to justice.

They have escaped and peacocked around for three years while 535 suits did nothing! I am mad as hell and I am not going to take anymore!

All that said......i won't hold my breath. There seems to be an un-written code, no GOVT employee will do time.

This is going to be beautiful to watch and I hope CNN and MSNBC and the rest of the MSM cover it with the same veracity as all their heros go down for a failed coup and sedition.

The MSM is complicit and I hope the investigators find out who in the MSM knew it was a set up and helped carry it out.

Everyone involved should be brought to justice.

If they did, who would know?

It's not like anyone watches them anymore

Clapper Sings - Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper Tells CNN Obama Ordered the Trump-Russia Spying Operation (VIDEO)

After two years of investigation Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his team of angry Democrats did not find any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Mueller also did not find any evidence of conspiracy after President Trump fired crooked leaker FBI Director James Comey.

Clapper defended the Obama administration’s spying on their political opposition during the election.

And then Clapper appeared to put blame on Barack Obama for spying on his opponent during the 2016 presidential election.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN HOST: The 2017 assessment that the President says he now agrees with, that was done while you and then NCI Director John Brennan were still in office. So, how can we reconcile the President attacking you, but apparently after a very long time finally, allegedly saying — or saying he allegedly agrees with the product of the intelligence community that you, yourself oversaw?

JAMES CLAPPER: Yes, well, this is — yes, as we’ve come to know the President, he is not a stalwart for a consistency or coherence. So it’s very hard to explain that. One point I’d like to make, Anderson, that I don’t think has come up very much before, and I’m alluding now to the President’s criticism of President Obama for all that he did or didn’t do before he left office with respect to the Russian meddling. If it weren’t for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set off a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, special counsel Mueller’s investigation.

President Obama is responsible for that, and it was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assessment in the first place. I think it’s an important point when it comes to critiquing President Obama.

Clapper throws Obama under the bus

For those with wisdom, I offer you a poem.

Little Boy Blue come blow your horn,
The sheep’s in the meadow the cow’s in the corn.
But where’s the boy who looks after the sheep?
He’s under a haystack fast asleep.
Will you wake him? No, not I – for if I do, he’s sure to cry.

If you had a certain MOS in the military, or you know something about our Intelligence Services, you need to read these "Intelligence Community" 'Proffered' Articles below,
You will also understand why I posted the above poem.

The Plot to Subvert an Election: Unraveling the Russia Story So Far

You dumbass. Clapper was talking about Obama taking action to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election.

James Clapper reacts to call he should be investigated - CNN Video

You gotta squint real hard to make that say what you seem to think it does.

You dumbass. Clapper was talking about Obama taking action to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election.

James Clapper reacts to call he should be investigated - CNN Video

Which ended up only focusing on Trump.

We understand.

Funny that.

CLAPPER:

"If it weren’t for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set off a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, special counsel Mueller’s investigation.

President Obama is responsible for that, and it was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assessment in the first place. I think it’s an important point when it comes to critiquing President Obama."

So much for any attempted denial that Obama was involved!

Clapper is a gutless, self-serving toady who fully believes in SELF-preservation. He has escaped indictment / conviction ...ironically because of Obama and Holder ... several times. Now, as the proverbial noose gets tighter again, Clapper takes a pre-emptive shot at Barry, who has been EXTREMELY quiet since the US AG began his several investigations into how the 'Russian Collusion' scam against President Trump got started.

Comey started the 'circular firing squad' by attacking Rosenstein as he exited stage left.

Rosenstein immediately fired back.

Comey then pointed his finger at Clapper and Brennan.

Clapper and Brennan did not hesitate to 'return fire' on Comey.

For good measure, former FBI Counsel Baker said leadership within the FBI was worried Comey was blackmailing the Pres.

Now Clapper has turned a HUGE spotlight on THE MAN himself, Barak Obama.

Of course, ex-FBI Agent Strzok already exposed in his texts Obama demanded to be kept up to date in what was going on.

Don't forget McCabe, thrown under the bus by Comey, recommended for Indictment....waiting to do the same for Comey.

Now THIS is what I call awesome 'reality TV'.

:p

They were right to investigate ! Trump
Surrounds himself with a bunch of felons . Many of them are now indicted or in jail .

Y’all act like there was no criminal behavior.

Surrounds himself with a bunch of felons . Many of them are now indicted or in jail .

Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strzok Page, Rice, Lynch felons all, traitors all

Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strzok Page, Rice, Lynch felons all, traitors all

Comey is a self important d-bag. It’s his fault that Trump got elected .

Yet not one single one of them were indicted for fake collusion or obstruction....

Obama ran the most criminal administration in US history...before he began running his failed coup....

You gotta squint real hard to make that say what you seem to think it does.
I can see it when I squint.

It says

Ruh

Ruh

Russian

Col

Col

Colonsocopy!

For The DNC!

Forum List

Back