Jill Biden Lashes Out at Special Counsel Robert Hur: “Joe is 81, that’s true, but he’s 81 doing more in an hour than most people do in a day."

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Yeah, if Biden is NOT senile, then he is a felon. THere is documented evidence that he was aware of those classified documents as recently as 2017. The Meme that he "...cooperated as soon as he realized..." is a total fabrication. Not that that matters. The statute does not cut any slack for people who cooperate. Indeed, that is presumed.

Yeah, if Biden is NOT senile, then he is a felon. THere is documented evidence that he was aware of those classified documents as recently as 2017. The Meme that he "...cooperated as soon as he realized..." is a total fabrication. Not that that matters. The statute does not cut any slack for people who cooperate. Indeed, that is presumed.
She must be including shitting himself and drooling on his shirt.

Ok. I'm willing to go with Jill's assessment that Joe's memory is just fine. Then charge him for the crimes that the report says he committed. It's that simple.

Hur's maneuver was brilliant. Without directly targeting anyone he:
1.) Created a powerful precedent for dropping charges on Trump.
2.) Created a deadly dichotomy of choices for Biden.
3.) Exposed the double standard of the current justice system.

It was the perfect stroke! Much better than charging Biden.

Jo

Ok. I'm willing to go with Jill's assessment that Joe's memory is just fine. Then charge him for the crimes that the report says he committed. It's that simple.

Yeah, the man can't be indicted because he's just some poor elderly old man with memory issues but, wait, his administration says that just isn't true.

Jill is saying Joe is competent to stand trial.

Around super Tuesday Joe will pardon himself and hunter, then resign for health reasons.

Newsome will take his place. I don't see big Mike running but that is also an option.

Democrats = WEF

It's amazing what some people will do to hold on to power.
If it were my spouse, I would be more concerned about their health, than I would be about continuing in a super-high stress job at 81 years old!
She should be ashamed of herself for not doing everything she can to get him to step aside.

It's amazing what some people will do to hold on to power.
If it were my spouse, I would be more concerned about their health, than I would be about continuing in a super-high stress job at 81 years old!
She should be ashamed of herself for not doing everything she can to get him to step aside.
Yeah he runs again and gets in it'll kill him.

Forum List

Back