Is anyone in this forum new to the gun community?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
If you are you may not have purchased a firearm Biden would love to ban and confiscate NOW but one day your firearm will be the target
I remember back in the 80's handguns were the target for outright banning but they went after a firearm at the time that had very few owners. Just remember a vote for Biden is a vote for your rights to be taken away.

If you are you may not have purchased a firearm Biden would love to ban and confiscate NOW but one day your firearm will be the target
I remember back in the 80's handguns were the target for outright banning but they went after a firearm at the time that had very few owners. Just remember a vote for Biden is a vote for your rights to be taken away.
Are you getting worried or is that a constant?

Are you getting worried or is that a constant?
Nope just wanting the leftists and anti trumpers who bought a gun to realize what they are in store for with Joe Biden

I've got all the guns and ammo I need and I'll not voluntarily give up any of it.

I've got all the guns and ammo I need and I'll not voluntarily give up any of it.
That's fine but the new gun owners will not be prepared for Biden if he becomes President

Bill clinton made my 22 LR illegal. It has a non-removable 17 round magazine running the length of the barrel & the new limit was 10 rounds.

Thunk goodness W allowed that law to expire!

That's when I started taking this shit seriously!

Bill clinton made my 22 LR illegal. It has a non-removable 17 round magazine running the length of the barrel & the new limit was 10 rounds.

that's why I am a hardcore death to traitors second amendment supporter

Reagan supported the Brady Bill.

Reagan supported the Brady Bill.
sure he did after Alzheimer's had taken his mind from him
But what does that have to do with the thread?

that's why I am a hardcore death to traitors second amendment supporter
Its a simple matter to support ones own rights. Its only natural one would be willing to defend their own rights. There is absolutely nothing remarkable, special, or virtuous about either of those things...
Supporting others rights... Being willing to defend their rights; in those there is virtue. Something to think about the next time a self proclaimed 2A supporter remarks about a free man carrying unlicensed fire arm, or they themselves not being licensed to carry. Or when they remark about a "prohibited" person being in possession of a firearm,and crying foul about it. In those moments you will see clearly that what they promote as support of the 2A, is really nothing more than the support of themselves. And there is nothing special about selfishness. Its the most common, and unremarkable trait there is...

I've been blessed with ancestors who accumulated quite a firearms collection from about 1837 to the 1970's—all unregistered. The government is welcome to "collect" anything acquired after that, provided they have some record of any such transaction. In my best guess they haven't even a "ghost" of a chance.

Forum List

Back