The situation in missouri.

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2021
I saw a PBS interview with Republican Billy Long regarding the vaccination progress.
He told a story how one of his voters asked him personally his view on if he should be vaccinated or not. He appropriately told him to see his doctor.

My point here is, this person thought a Republican member would give him advice. It clearly shows that politics is controlling people's choice.
That is what has been stopping some people all Along. Uncle Joe say get it but they don't believe a Democrat.

So this guy toddled off to his doctor who told him the bleeding obvious, that being, get the jab immediately so he did.
He revealed to billy he felt so much better now.
Does it say anything about this guy to asked his local member for advice on the jab knowing quite well billy was not a doctor? How does that guy think, if he thinks at all?

That same scenario of recalcitrance is playing out every day for no logical reason. Pure politics because uncle Joe advised it and this guy was a Republican.
How dumb is that?

• Banned
Colin norris
1. PBS--hahahahahahahahahahhahaha - bullshit ..PBS is bullshit
2. no, it does not clearly show your point--not even close
3. and you don't even post the link/etc --HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sorry mate. I saw myself and it's not bullshit. Make all the childish ignorant comments You like but its still a fact.
It doesn't matter who broadcast it, It's true.
So get over it and stop protecting the dickhead in the video. He's a trump supporter so you'd be familiar with stupidity.
If you had a genuine opinion it was bs you would check it but no. Just make an idiot of yourself like the rest of you hate filled galoots.

I saw a PBS interview with Republican Billy Long regarding the vaccination progress.
He told a story how one of his voters asked him personally his view on if he should be vaccinated or not. He appropriately told him to see his doctor.

My point here is, this person thought a Republican member would give him advice. It clearly shows that politics is controlling people's choice.
That is what has been stopping some people all Along. Uncle Joe say get it but they don't believe a Democrat.

So this guy toddled off to his doctor who told him the bleeding obvious, that being, get the jab immediately so he did.
Does it say anything about this guy to asked his local member for advice on the jab knowing quite well billy was not a doctor? How does that guy think, if he thinks at all?

That same scenario of recalcitrance is playing out every day for no logical reason. Pure politics because uncle Joe advised it and this guy was a Republican.
How dumb is that?
They ought to send people like that when they get sick to special clinics staffed by politicians who google your treatments from the sketchiest possible website. Sounds ridiculous but that's pretty much how they are making their health decisions before they get sick.

How dumb is that?
It's incredibly stupid, but republicans are not allowed to think outside their programming.

They ought to send people like that when they get sick to special clinics staffed by politicians who google your treatments from the sketchiest possible website. Sounds ridiculous but that's pretty much how they are making their health decisions before they get sick.
Agreed! occupied ...

Mr. Colin norris 's obamacare ins does not cover the Mental Health Services he desperately needs...

• Banned
Colin norris it is bullshit ..and you don't know shit about the US

I don't have to know anything about anything. Here's the link.
So keep your ignorant mouth closed and stop telling lies.

This why I keep telling people don't come on here telling lies and you can't back it up. This is another episode of how I baited you all and sure enough, you all fell for it like the idiots you are. A classic gotcha a moment.

See if you fall into the next one.
Have a nice day. I'm having a beauty.

I don't have to know anything about anything. Here's the link.
So keep your ignorant mouth closed and stop telling lies.

This why I keep telling people don't come on here telling lies and you can't back it up. This is another episode of how I baited you all and sure enough, you all fell for it like the idiots you are. A classic gotcha a moment.

See if you fall into the next one.
Have a nice day. I'm having a beauty.

Long blows it during the last few seconds of the video.

Long blows it during the last few seconds of the video.

That's irrelevant . What I said is proven to be factual. Blabber all you want but that's typical of repigs. The man must be an idiot to consult a politician before a doctor.

Forum List

Back