Is 1/6 All the Democrats Have Got?

So long as there are Trump dupes who deny Biden won, and so long as there are Trump dupes who claim 1/6 was an Antifa/FBI false flag operation, then it will be necessary to rub their faces in the facts and the truth until it hurts.

Say hi to your homies in Minneapolis!

1641502770636.png

1641502795254.png

1641502814597.png

1641502846707.png

dems are deflecting from their many many failures ! the idiots that committed violence on jan 6th are being held accountable ! but for some reason they dem controlled gov hasnt been able to charge 1 single person with insurrection ! not one single person ! does anyone with a brain believe the powers that be wouldnt charge at least one of the people in custody with insurrection if they could .
It was an attack and an attempted coup. That is an indisputable fact.

Says the one telling us to stop looking at 1/6.

You're all soiling yourselves in terror. Excellent. What, you think it's not obvious? You wouldn't be begging us to stop if you weren't.

That INQUISITION committee is NOT looking at Jan 6th. They're FISHING AGAIN for any piece of flotsam/jetsam that they can grab to avoid being the FAILED/IRRELEVANT/PSYCHOTICALLY dangerous party about to sink.

There's no "investigation".. They are there to HARASS and ruin the lives of ANYONE remotely connected to the last Admin.

And an excuse to JUSTIFY the "political prisoner" issues in the rotting D.C. jail.

That INQUISITION committee is NOT looking at Jan 6th. They're FISHING AGAIN for any piece of flotsam/jetsam that they can grab to avoid being the FAILED/IRRELEVANT/PSYCHOTICALLY dangerous party about to sink.

There's no "investigation".. They are there to HARASS and ruin the lives of ANYONE remotely connected to the last Admin.

And an excuse to JUSTIFY the "political prisoner" issues in the rotting D.C. jail.

Just like the fake impeachments and all the other hoaxes the DemoKKKrats latched onto since 2016.

How's the release of the Trump "pee tape" going?

Republicans and other Right wingers today remind me of the story of the guy who accidently took a dump in his date's car. Totally embarrassed in the moment, he vowed he'd help pay for the clean up. After his date got the car cleaned, he ghosted her. So she called him out in front of friends and social media...AND HE GOT PISSED (and embarrassed) that everyone knew he couldn't con-troll his bowel movement in her car. So, of course, it was now ALL HER FAULT!
Fortunately, none of their whining and deflecting matters. The mountain of evidence and ever-increasing hours testimony from staffers and officials will end up with the DoJ, and then we'll see. Who knows.

But I've never seen people go so far out of their way to look so freaking guilty. :laugh:

Fortunately, none of their whining and deflecting matters. The mountain of evidence and ever-increasing hours testimony from staffers and officials will end up with the DoJ, and then we'll see. Who knows.

But I've never seen people go so far out of their way to look so freaking guilty. :laugh:

So you think the obsession by the Dems over 1/6 and their desire to stretch this out to the mid terms is a good strategy?

It seems like all the legacy media and Dems have left is 1/6. CNN, MSNBC, and all the rest are running with this stuff 24/7. Per multiple media reports the Dems intend to stretch this out as long as possible with hearings potentially aired in prime time. Further speculation is that the hearing "results" will be released just before the 2022 mid terms.

Since this is obviously the strategy it begs the question: Is this a smart move by the Dems?

Polling indicates the economy and runaway inflation are voters' primary concern, followed by Covid, huge increases in crime, and the debacle in Afghanistan and conflict with Russia and China. We know that none of the media wants to talk about the disaster that is Biden.

Meanwhile, the Dems appear to have no answers for the problems voters are actually concerned about. Instead it is January 6th, where transgender people can pee, and global warming following a distant 2nd and 3rd.

So again, should Dems make 1/6 such a major focus? Discuss. :)

(Disclaimer: I posted this earlier and the thread got nuked. I have no idea why as it violates no rules and asks a very legitimate question that has not been posted elsewhere. I asked for an explanation twice and received none, so I am reposting.)
Never put a good crisis to waste and, if you can't find a real crisis, just make one up.

It seems like all the legacy media and Dems have left is 1/6. CNN, MSNBC, and all the rest are running with this stuff 24/7. Per multiple media reports the Dems intend to stretch this out as long as possible with hearings potentially aired in prime time. Further speculation is that the hearing "results" will be released just before the 2022 mid terms.

Since this is obviously the strategy it begs the question: Is this a smart move by the Dems?

Polling indicates the economy and runaway inflation are voters' primary concern, followed by Covid, huge increases in crime, and the debacle in Afghanistan and conflict with Russia and China. We know that none of the media wants to talk about the disaster that is Biden.

Meanwhile, the Dems appear to have no answers for the problems voters are actually concerned about. Instead it is January 6th, where transgender people can pee, and global warming following a distant 2nd and 3rd.

(Disclaimer: I posted this earlier and the thread got nuked. I have no idea why as it violates no rules and asks a very legitimate question that has not been posted elsewhere. I asked for an explanation twice and received none, so I am reposting.)

This and a continuing train of failed policy.
But they refuse to discuss the latter.

Dems and media who portray Jan. 6 as a near-fatal attack on democracy are absurd

Last year’s Jan. 6 clash at the Capitol may be the most politically exploited ruckus in American history. Team Biden is doing a victory lap to mark the anniversary, but the feds continue covering up key information regarding that day’s events. Democrats are canonizing a false version of history to change voting laws to perpetuate many of the shoddy if not shady practices that tarnished the 2020 election.

After the fracas a year ago, Democratic members of Congress made ludicrous claims about the perils they faced that day. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said, “We came close to half of the House nearly dying” from the attackers. But the only person gunned down that day was 35-year-old Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt, shot at point-blank range by a Capitol policeman.

Republicans and other Right wingers today remind me of the story of the guy who accidently took a dump in his date's car. Totally embarrassed in the moment, he vowed he'd help pay for the clean up. After his date got the car cleaned, he ghosted her. So she called him out in front of friends and social media...AND HE GOT PISSED (and embarrassed) that everyone knew he couldn't con-troll his bowel movement in her car. So, of course, it was now ALL HER FAULT!
The only person shitting in a car is the guy you voted for.

Polls show over 70% of Democrats believe and trust whatever they see on TV.
conroy-ANTI-MEDIA-0330-1.png

Most folks get their "media" via filtered social media. Which is about as filling and satisfying as rice crackers. So if the media TELLS YOU stuff that CONFIRMS your bias -- they love it. Not sure what this kinda polling tells you.

You could walk by a newstand in NYC every morning, glance at the headlines and say you read a lot of media.

I do see the logic behind all the conspiracy babbling. If I had supported insurrection and treason, I'd also want people to forget about it.

Has your gaslighting worked on anyone who isn't part of the far-right-wing-authoritarian cult? Have any of the 1/6 traitors beat the rap? Has Ashli's soul been freed from the frigid 9th circle of Hell, the place where traitors end up?

No?

Well, keep trying. Good luck.

I do see the logic behind all the conspiracy babbling. If I had supported insurrection and treason, I'd also want people to forget about it.

Has your gaslighting worked on anyone who isn't part of the far-right-wing-authoritarian cult? Have any of the 1/6 traitors beat the rap? Has Ashli's soul been freed from the frigid 9th circle of Hell, the place where traitors end up?

No?

Well, keep trying. Good luck.
3rd time asking you I think

If you were warned by NYC detectives and other law enforcement that trouble might ensue at your event.....What would common sense tell you?

Why was the staff that day guarding it so so understaffed

Why did Pelosi and the lead officer decline extra help more than once

Why did Schiff feel he needed to change emails from Meadows to Jordan for

All these are facts you need to answer you fucking pos

Most folks get their "media" via filtered social media. Which is about as filling and satisfying as rice crackers. So if the media TELLS YOU stuff that CONFIRMS your bias -- they love it. Not sure what this kinda polling tells you.

You could walk by a newstand in NYC every morning, glance at the headlines and say you read a lot of media.
It is amazing the lack of knowledge these supposed adults have here. Some still think Trump is an agent for Putin

Forum List

Back